How to Deal a party which use anything to gain vote ?

test fan

1 minute ago, test fan said:

Wrong is that he doing vote bank politcs now .. election m bhit time h bad m kar lega .it's time to address nation first .

Some day ago he said nation first ya family first ??? Now m asking nation first or party first ???????

Who cares about politics. Srewing Pakistan for NSA, and making thise assets economically unviable, ensures our safety means Nation first. 

Now you justify how its not?

1 minute ago, mishra said:

Who cares about politics. Srewing Pakistan for NSA, and making thise assets economically unviable, ensures our safety means Nation first. 

Now you justify how its not?

It's not a comman man of India it's prime minister of India .every things he do care a lot . Pak attack our pride now it's nothing sort of  big humlitation .

I'm pretty sure some posters here are suspect especially over the past two days. Atleast those who identify as Pakistanis are better in that sense. Harkarjeetleye said here they are removing the "b" in the slogan " #MeraBootSabseMajbot" and replace with "ch". He has deleted his post. This guy is a visitor from PeePee. Also OP is suspect. Someone else mentioned this before

6 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I'm pretty sure some posters here are suspect especially over the past two days. Atleast those who identify as Pakistanis are better in that sense. Harkarjeetleye said here they are removing the "b" in the slogan " #MeraBootSabseMajbot" and replace with "ch". He has deleted his post. This guy is a visitor from PeePee. Also OP is suspect. Someone else mentioned this before

Apna address beju tuje m from Rajasthan , karuali dist now study in IIT Delhi final year in civil engineering .or kuch beju matlb kuch bhi wrong ho usko bole to anti national ka certificate Dena band karo samje 

Edited by test fan

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I deleted it because thought it is vulgar. when I read it on the net, I found it funny and posted in a hurry. I am sorry. I am Indian. Some old posters will know me. No political alignment.

7 minutes ago, test fan said:

Apna address beju tuje m from Rajasthan , karuali dist now study in IIT Delhi final year in civil engineering .or kuch beju matlb kuch bhi wrong ho usko bole to anti national ka certificate Dena nad karo samje 

Chill man .

11 minutes ago, test fan said:

It's time to address party worker or nation ???? 

Bhai....it is part of his itinerary which is planned well in advance.

It is a leader's responsibility to show a calm face to the nation at the time of crisis to prevent unnecessary rumors and panic.

He is sticking to his routine to do that.

If he cancels normal stuff,the media will go on an over drive saying....

Modi cancels party address ,kya hone wala hai ! Ab kya ho raha hai ...

Edited by beetle

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

Chill man .

Bhai....it is part of his itinerary which is planned well in advance.

It is a leader's responsibility to show a calm face to the nation at the time of crisis to prevent unnecessary rumors and panic.

He is sticking to his routine to do that.

If he cancels normal stuff,the media will go on an over drive saying....

Modi cancels party address ,kya hone wala hai ! Ab kya ho raha hai ...

If other party can stop their metting than why can not BJP ?? I'm Modi fan but not BJP from starting due to spread of hating .and not  either fan of Congress ,( but basically like AK  from starting but now he also doing a lot drama :wall:)  in salon ne Abhi tak mig Ko airforce m rkha hua h 1963 se or rafeal hota aaj to F16 ki kya oakat thi :whack:

31 minutes ago, test fan said:

His senior party Members use air force strike to gain vote ??? What was that .

Now you understand what vote bank is. But i will take the bait. Thats called asking for votes for work done :cantstop:

Abhi Modi lal chowk par jhandaa to dalaa the 26 saal pahale. Mig bhi oodaaye kyaa:giggle:

Just now, test fan said:

Jara dimag Ko use karo toda ,how world news agency reporting this incident .

World news asked Pakistan by yesterday evening.

Bbc has printed that they asked Pakistani dgispr why in past they had said 2 pilots and now they say 1 pilot?  
“No explanation was given why number has changed”
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47393454

Guys, now if we somehow  get  our brave tiger  abhinandan back  and release footage of air strikes across the border then the victory will be ours coz already a strong message has been sent.

A message is loud and clear, henceforth there will be no hesitancy from our side to invade and destroy those swinefarms in around pok either by airstrikes or surgical strikes.

These jihdi macaques will think twice before doing anything silly on our land.

But heat and aggression must go on.

Edited by speedheat

22 minutes ago, test fan said:
31 minutes ago, beetle said:

If other party can stop their metting than why can not BJP

Because no one cares if other parties stop or continue with meeting.

Modi is the Prime Minister of the country.

People are watching what he does and draw conclusions . 

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

Because no one cares if other parties stop or continue with meeting.

Modi is the Prime Minister of the country.

People are watching what he does and draw conclusions . 

You expect  Mehbooba Mufti and sheikh to be told what our nxt course of action be. Even Raga is directly linked to Hindi Chini bhai bhai since Doklam