Ind vs Aus | 2nd ODI | Nagpur , Mar 5 2019 @ 01:30 PM IST !!!

velu

1 minute ago, SRT100 said:

FFS STOP TALKING ABOUT RECORDS IN ICC TOURNAMENTS.

THEY ARE IRRELEVANT. THESE GUYS HAVE LOST THEIR SKILL AND POWER.

I wouldn't say. Dhawan's case is more of increasing in frequency of getting out the same way. Rohit i wouldn't worry about.  HIm failing against Australia is a rarity. His career average against them is awesome.

Just now, R!TTER said:

What are you talking about, which tournament? These teams were at par or better than us till at least 2015, except SL & WI which went down on a spiral.

If you want to filter stats of icc tournaments then do it of team which have done good in icc tournaments. Don't try to bring random stat to prove your own stuff.

5 minutes ago, Nikola said:

If you want to filter stats of icc tournaments then do it of team which have done good in icc tournaments. Don't try to bring random stat to prove your own stuff.

We are talking WC not some random ICC tournament which none gives 2 *s about, there's WC then there's everything else. I could add WI in there but they've been woeful since 1996 if not earlier. These are the top 6 teams historically in the WC, if you've got stats that show otherwise present them else keep your love for the top 3 to yourself!

Edited by R!TTER
2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Ball is stopping from a certain length.

Yup even the bounce is low, but not much turn .not easy to score runs but one thing I am surprised that Australian spinners aren't fighting the ball to get some more purchase from the pitch .

They are just bowling to the field and pushing the ball 

1 minute ago, R!TTER said:

We are talking WC not some random ICC tournament which none gives 2 *s about, there's WC & there's everything else. I could add WI in there but they've been woeful since 1996 if not earlier. These are the top 6 teams historically in the WC, if you've got stats that show otherwise present them else keep your love for the top 3 to yourself!

How many worldcups have SEN out of SENA won? 0. So how come they are good teams in ICC tournaments? Why filter just their stats then? 

5 minutes ago, Nikola said:

How many worldcups have SEN out of SENA won? 0. So how come they are good teams in ICC tournaments? Why filter just their stats then? 

Why are you bringing just SENA? Did you know we didn't win a single WC game in 79, lost to minnows SL - the same minnows which beat us at home to win 96 WC? We got beat by SA & NZ, that's why we didn't qualify for SF in 99 either. Are you really pretending to equate East Africa, Afg, Ireland, Scotland with teams that have an actual record in the WC? And if you're not even going to count Oz in SENA, then what is your argument standing on - thin air?

Edited by R!TTER