CSK maintain their 100% record of making it to the play-offs

ipl is fun

19 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Some posters are being very unfair to CSK. They are easily the best and most consistent team in IPL. Its been 11th edition but CSKs supremacy still intact speak volumes of Dhoni's leadership attributes. Don't know why we have to be jealous and not call spade a spade. Considering short history of T20 cricket, I would also say CSK has been the best T20 team ever (in all leagues/International teams combined).

:hysterical:

1 hour ago, Stan AF said:

^^^^^^ Read his post. He has included leagues and internationals.

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

:hysterical:

I am talking about international T20 teams only. Please tell me a more consistent T20 team in history who has achieved more than CSK? Yes WI have won the world T20 twice but never as consistent. Then again, T20 history is just a decade old...so its not a big achievement.

Please note - I am a RCB supporter...so I will not praise CSK for the sake of it. They are the best T20 team so far and its a fact.

^ Not taking away any credits but any team which has full backing of this scripted League organisers, has most biased crowd, wins toss & fields first in a dustbowl home wicket, it’s not s big deal... The IPL is won and teams “selected” for playoffs are mostly based on advertising and marketing requirements...

On 4/30/2019 at 8:17 PM, CSK Fan said:

Some stupid records being made up just to hype CSK. Does anyone care who made the semis of every world cup? And that tournament is a 1000 times more difficult. Australia is praised for winning the world cup most times, south Africa is not praised for making a lot of semis 

i dont think there is any team that has made the Semis of every world cup and has also won 3 of them.