Match 48,SRH vs Kings XI,20:00 IST, 29 Apr 2019,Hyderabad.

beetle

3 minutes ago, PBN said:

More like mellowed down  after 11 years with age and experience. Been there, done that and also it doesn't help when your team hasn't won a single season either :hehe: You obviously missed out on the earlier editions lol...  kxip probably  had the craziest die hard fans in the earlier editions.

I remember a season when Maxy went berserk for Punjab, they made the final where Saha scored a tremendous 100 only to finish on the losing side. 

Anyway tbh they didn't have the personnel this time, must have messed up badly in the auction. At least Shami, KLR will get adequate rest before the WC. 

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I remember a season when Maxy went berserk for Punjab, they made the final where Saha scored a tremendous 100 only to finish on the losing side. 

Anyway tbh they didn't have the personnel this time, must have messed up badly in the auction. At least Shami, KLR will get adequate rest before the WC. 

ex KXIP, agent Chawla stole the show with that final blow..anybody who has watched a bit of chawla knows, he's either going to cut.

It was an amateur field set and bowling. Manish Pandey did well as well but agent Chawla got them over the line

Should take a page off KKRs playbook and Make Rashid open the innings. He can slog and bat much better than Narine. Will give SRH the same momentum. But Afghans will also leave soon.
If Afghans leave SRH is screwed. We will be forced to play Shakib and Stanlake

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

They dumped 8.4 crores for that "mystery spinner" Varun chakarvarthy. He will laugh his way to the bank playing just one match. Murugan Ashwin was the real deal. He probably got like 50 lakhs?  Pujara 0 lakhs lol