Hindi Imposition and it's implications: News, Updates & Discussion

Lannister

13 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I tell you this has to be some propaganda or restricted to an ignorable minority. I can’t imagine majority of Haryana knowing Tamil or Telugu. People there don’t even know Tamilnadu. It’s Madrasis for majority. 

Wahan aise chalta hai - 

Bawli Booz, Zara ure ne hole warna tere Radar te ghane badal daal dunga :hysterical:

Hindi bolne waala bhi Sharma jaayega

Point is that there was effort made by the govt and 100s of teachers appointed , children were given option and no one raised an issue of tamil being imposed or a south language being taught with govt 's approval.

As for the language spoken in haryana...it is their language and they rightfully speak it the way they like.

Edited by beetle

1 minute ago, beetle said:

Point is that there was effort made by the govt and 100s of teachers appointed , children were given option and no one raised an issue of tamil being imposed or a south language being taught with govt 's approval.

I understand that which is why I say it was more propaganda. No one raised an issue because no one knew what’s coming their way. Had it been pushed, I am sure there would have been failures.

Thats the last state in India I would imagine that can include any South Indian language in curriculum. I don’t mean it in a disrespecting way.

For people wanting Hindi or any language to be spoken by everyone....

How does it help?

What difference do you feel it will make to the country as a whole?

Will it remove poverty,crime ...will it make a healthier nation?

It will change nothing .

It will be as efficient or inefficient as it is now.

How does people speaking hindi in TN ,Karnataka or Nagaland really going to change anything?

Faltu ki baatein.

Languages and culture should spread naturally .

Giving an option as part of curriculum does not necessarily mean students will definitely  take it. For all you care this may just be a ploy to pay near dear ones as teachers.

or Ignorable minority from central govt jobs.

I’d like to hear more views from Haryanivs on this. Barring Gurugram, I can’t imagine any other place in Haryana where someone may even know about this.

14 minutes ago, beetle said:

For people wanting Hindi or any language to be spoken by everyone....

How does it help?

What difference do you feel it will make to the country as a whole?

Will it remove poverty,crime ...will it make a healthier nation?

It will change nothing .

It will be as efficient or inefficient as it is now.

How does people speaking hindi in TN ,Karnataka or Nagaland really going to change anything?

Faltu ki baatein.

Languages and culture should spread naturally .

Political propaganda sir. We can peacefully exist even if languages are different. 

To be multilingual should be left to an individual. And to propagate one can set up private coaching centres for different Indian languages in every state. 

let people start voluntarily for fun and then it may spread. Force will only produce retaliation.

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

On 6/2/2019 at 6:16 PM, randomGuy said:

Perhaps we should think about giving fugly hindi-hating tamils their TN as a seperate country. THAT would be good riddance for rest of india.

I am 200% sure that minority right thinking Tamils such as S Jaishankar, Nirmala ji, Abhinandan Ji etc. will opt for Indian citizenship in that case, making TN a seperate country exclusive for fugly Tamil morons.

I am 200% sure they won’t opt for Indian citizenship. They will go with TN. They first hand know what could be with them if they are in a minority in India.

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

58 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

We’d be better off starting Japanese in schools. Anything that enhances chances of getting a better livelihood

And also German. Many here are opting for Germany for higher studies. That should help the students. 

And yes. Japanese is one of the best languages in the World.  

2 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

South has a village where only Sanskrit is spoken. If culture and history has to be preserved then we should actually be making Sanskrit compulsary in Hindi heartland.

lets see how people react. 

Cant pass in Hindi, how will they pass in Sanskrit.:hysterical:

Sanskrit is compulsary till class 5 in cbse.all over India.

23 minutes ago, beetle said:

Sanskrit is compulsary till class 5 in cbse.all over India.

I know. I have taken it. But CBSE is hardly a representative of local population students. Mostly children of central govt employees who travel.

have to get into state board and other boards. Idea is every student should learn it and then even speak in it.

On 6/4/2019 at 1:57 AM, Lannister said:

Jokes on Karnataka voters who voted for Modi. 

Karnataka has never voted on jingoistic kannada agenda. It's always based on a national party/cause. They showed Devegowda the way out for fielding his entire family in polls , just like the Yadavs in the North. I am glad Kannadaigas have more brains than playing with regional politics with Dravidian/Anti-Hindi sentiments.

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Karnataka has never voted on jingoistic kannada agenda. It's always based on a national party/cause. They showed Devegowda the way out for fielding his entire family in polls , just like the Yadavs in the North. I am glad Kannadaigas have more brains than playing with regional politics with Dravidian/Anti-Hindi sentiments.

Respect to Kannadigas for not falling for dravidian/anti hindi sentiment despite the centre of the cancer (the anti hindi Tamil morons) being so close....infact many anti hindi Tamil morons would be in Bangalore also. You are sort of a wall for these anti hindi Tamil morons.

There were multiple reasons why Karnataka voted the way it did.

(a) Majority of districts especially in the north were suffering from drought. Jd(s) and congress power bases in Mysuru region. CM Kumaraswamy basically spent like hell in 3-4 districts which were his families pocket boroughs. They were busy protecting government than running the state.

(b) Abysmal seat sharing and infighting. In seats won in old Mysusu region Jd(s) and congress workers came to blows. Literally. Where Jd(s) contests Cong workers voted for BJP and vice versa. Both Congress n Jd(s) fought local polls separately and did much better. 

(c) People like @Lannister who moan like no tomorrow that a language is being imposed on them forget that they have enforced Kannada on the Tulu, Konkani and Marathi speakers in their own state. This intensified under Sidda. Naturally they voted against. Pot kettle black

(d) There was just too much dynasty. I am sure even Jd(s) cadre were pissed the extended Dewe Gowda family was fielded.

(e) Usually the BJP does well in LS in Karnataka. Reason for this is that a sections of the Gowda's backing the Jd(s) switch to the BJP outside Jd(s) pocket boroughs like Hassan and Mandya. This further intensified under Modi who is an OBC PM.

(f) The gambit of Sidda left a bad taste in the mouth of several lingayat matts. Once Congress did not deliver on promises and compromised with a Gowda to make him CM, they heavily consolidated behind the BJP

So the overall vote in Karnataka was a combination of caste , terrible governance , dynasty and Modi. I would say it was a vote for Modi and a vote against the Jd(s) Congress in equal measure. The longer this **** show in state government is intact, both the Jd(s) and Congress will continue to cede ground to the BJP.

PS. If you look at data at a booth level in Bangalore, Tamils overwhelming voted BJP. 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Kannadigas voting for Modi and the first action by his party is to draft a policy to impose Hindi on Non-Hindi states and the people inturn protesting it? How many times have we witnessed this under both BJP and Congress?

It seems your masters are hung up on language more than anyone else. 

27 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

There were multiple reasons why Karnataka voted the way it did.

(a) Majority of districts especially in the north were suffering from drought. Jd(s) and congress power bases in Mysuru region. CM Kumaraswamy basically spent like hell in 3-4 districts which were his families pocket boroughs. They were busy protecting government than running the state.

(b) Abysmal seat sharing and infighting. In seats won in old Mysusu region Jd(s) and congress workers came to blows. Literally. Where Jd(s) contests Cong workers voted for BJP and vice versa. Both Congress n Jd(s) fought local polls separately and did much better. 

(c) People like @Lannister who moan like no tomorrow that a language is being imposed on them forget that they have enforced Kannada on the Tulu, Konkani and Marathi speakers in their own state. This intensified under Sidda. Naturally they voted against. Pot kettle black

(d) There was just too much dynasty. I am sure even Jd(s) cadre were pissed the extended Dewe Gowda family was fielded.

(e) Usually the BJP does well in LS in Karnataka. Reason for this is that a sections of the Gowda's backing the Jd(s) switch to the BJP outside Jd(s) pocket boroughs like Hassan and Mandya. This further intensified under Modi who is an OBC PM.

(f) The gambit of Sidda left a bad taste in the mouth of several lingayat matts. Once Congress did not deliver on promises and compromised with a Gowda to make him CM, they heavily consolidated behind the BJP

So the overall vote in Karnataka was a combination of caste , terrible governance , dynasty and Modi. I would say it was a vote for Modi and a vote against the Jd(s) Congress in equal measure. The longer this **** show in state government is intact, both the Jd(s) and Congress will continue to cede ground to the BJP.

PS. If you look at data at a booth level in Bangalore, Tamils overwhelming voted BJP. 

Good summary, I seriously doubt JD(s) loyal crowd voting enmasse to BJP in Hassan/Mandya.  Mandya was a case of Sumalata entering while Congress didn't like Nikhil Yellidyappa at all. Tumkur also the case. NK is lingayat bastion and votes BJP and even more now after Congress tried to divide them. Modi effect plays in Kar just like how it does in UP/MP/Raj, always sways voters in urban centers. Tamils in Bengaluru are concentrated in East Bangalore, have voted for BJP. There are no *DMK party influence there anyway. They have voted for Congress in assembly polls.