The Official Kaanspiracy Theory Thread

Jimmy Cliff

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Twitter is owned by the elite yes but not everyone on Twitter is part of the agenda.

True but have you seen youtube. They are censoring videos because they contain some element of truth in it. Youtube is now a cesspool with make up videos and gaming. It has replaced TV. Its used to be to broadcast your personal opinion. Not so anymore. And with all things owned by the elite, the same will apply to twitter. Most twitteratis anyway use them for political motives meaning they are here to divide people whether they know it or not. Twitter will be a bigger dumpster than youtube. I don't usually say mark my words but mark my words :p:

Just now, Real McCoy said:

True but have you seen youtube. They are censoring videos because they contain some element of truth in it. Youtube is now a cesspool with make up videos and gaming. It has replaced TV. Its used to be to broadcast your personal opinion. Not so anymore. And with all things owned by the elite, the same will apply to twitter. Most twitteratis anyway use them for political motives meaning they are here to divide people whether they know it or not. Twitter will be a bigger dumpster than youtube. I don't usually say mark my words but mark my words :p:

Oh Twitter is already a ****-hole no doubt. Having said that, there are still some decent handles around that go beyond the whole left/right crap and go after the big guns. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Oh Twitter is already a ****-hole no doubt. Having said that, there are still some decent handles around that go beyond the whole left/right crap and go after the big guns. 

I'll have to take your word for it because I don't do twitter. tweeting is for birds :no:

@Jimmy Cliff

What do you think of this video. Priyanka is a hijra :lol::afraid:. I wonder how this custom has been incorporated to our culture. The author of the video also believes hollywood and politician elites are also trannys and some of his beliefs can't be pushed off as BS. Also watch the moon landing hoax in the previous post

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EWYdbltF56Sc/

On 6/21/2020 at 6:35 PM, Real McCoy said:

@Jimmy Cliff

What do you think of this video. Priyanka is a hijra :lol::afraid:. I wonder how this custom has been incorporated to our culture. The author of the video also believes hollywood and politician elites are also trannys and some of his beliefs can't be pushed off as BS. Also watch the moon landing hoax in the previous post

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EWYdbltF56Sc/

PC is plastic as hell but calling her a hijra is going too far. Have you heard the rumors about Michelle Obama? :sherlock:

On 6/26/2020 at 8:42 PM, Jimmy Cliff said:

PC is plastic as hell but calling her a hijra is going too far. Have you heard the rumors about Michelle Obama? :sherlock:

I'm not sure if you watched the video closely. PC has wide shoulders usually not found in women. Women's shoulders are small and also slumped down. Also she has angular facial bone structure, large head and neck, shoulders wider than the hips, does the s-curve and other bending the body poses to fake the appearance of female hips, is named UN ambassador of gender equality (gender neutral means neutral gender), hangs out with prince(ss) markle and kim kadrashian. Thats not an easy society to make friends with and Kardashian and markle are also trans according to the author. Something is afoot here.

I have seen Michelle Obama and the prime minister of NZ also has balls showing up in this vid :laugh:.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PTL2oQ8L6pep/

She/it looks like Tim Southee in drag. Its almost unbelievable and if you tell most people they will look at you like youre from Mars. If you have time, watch other videos from that channel. Its a backup of the author's videos by someone else. Seems legit to me

On 6/27/2020 at 11:10 PM, Real McCoy said:

I'm not sure if you watched the video closely. PC has wide shoulders usually not found in women. Women's shoulders are small and also slumped down. Also she has angular facial bone structure, large head and neck, shoulders wider than the hips, does the s-curve and other bending the body poses to fake the appearance of female hips, is named UN ambassador of gender equality (gender neutral means neutral gender), hangs out with prince(ss) markle and kim kadrashian. Thats not an easy society to make friends with and Kardashian and markle are also trans according to the author. Something is afoot here.

I have seen Michelle Obama and the prime minister of NZ also has balls showing up in this vid :laugh:.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PTL2oQ8L6pep/

She/it looks like Tim Southee in drag. Its almost unbelievable and if you tell most people they will look at you like youre from Mars. If you have time, watch other videos from that channel. Its a backup of the author's videos by someone else. Seems legit to me

I saw the video and I might have believed the stuff about PC if I hadn't followed her career from the start. She was legit hot during her bimbo phase in Brothelwood. I do think that she is co-opted by the elite considering her association with UN and how she regurgitates feminist talking points and does the rounds at WEF at Davos.

OTOH that video of Jacinda is interesting to say the least :sherlock:.

On 6/28/2020 at 11:47 PM, Jimmy Cliff said:

I saw the video and I might have believed the stuff about PC if I hadn't followed her career from the start. She was legit hot during her bimbo phase in Brothelwood. I do think that she is co-opted by the elite considering her association with UN and how she regurgitates feminist talking points and does the rounds at WEF at Davos.

OTOH that video of Jacinda is interesting to say the least :sherlock:.

Dude we watch tv, youtube and thats were we get our beliefs and opinions. the point here is you or me don't know PC on a personal basis and we will never get to know her/it ever (thankfully :fear1:). I don't know how old you are but I have seen her when she won the miss universe paegant and starred in not just bollywood movies but a few tamil films as well. I have never found her attractive at all and didnt know what the fuss was about.

it takes more than just feminist bs to get involved with the elite. All feminist leaders have been trannies and that puts PC suspicious of being one as she holds such a high position in the UN. I see hijras in the street begging for money and because they are poor, they use cheap makeup, female clothing and exaggerated feminine mannersims that why they are easy to find out. They can easily fool people that too on tv with good makeup and cosmetic surgery. All these hollywood celebs dont undergo surgery to keep their youthful looks but to keep them from looking like a man

The mass media pushes them on to us as beautiful women and we buy it. they used to call julia roberts and angelina jolie as the most beautiful women on the planet :laugh: grab your puke bucket :sick: :puke:I used to think indian movies are not that bad. I may have to rethink that. most indian people especially women dont like to act in sleazy roles and those women that do tend to develop mental issues.

In my search kareena kapoor seems to have a wide angular jaw :laugh: I checked her and karishma's childhood pics and that was even worse. both of them look like young boys with girl clothes and long hair. I found Saif Ali Khan to be girly when he came up onto the scene. FTM are harder to spot though. Why is bollywood dominated by kappors and khans. these are bollywood dynasties. Im not saying they are trannies but highly suspicious as their western counterparts are surely trannies. Im almost convinced by that video that PC is one.

In astrlogy, actors have a strong rahu influence. Rahu gives fame and fortune but also promotes fakery, immorality and deception. It also promotes latest technology and faking real life thorugh tv and movies. if you show something like a tv to someone living in the 19th century, you would be accused of witchcraft and sorcery. Rahu is considered to eclipse the sun which is our true soul and replace with a fake soul. which is what you get in TV, youtube as you dont get to see them as they are but as actors portraying something they are not. Can rajini or amitabh in their 60s kick 100 guys asses in real life. but they can do it in a movie. I don't watch tv or movies these days as I believe they are not only fake but these days they are getting blatantly immoral. Im definitely sure that in the near future if not so already we will get to see a openly lgbt or whatever in indian cinema.

On 6/29/2020 at 12:21 AM, velu said:

never heard about it before .. googled now  and found lots of conspiracy theories about it :lol: 

all are busted though 

thats because google is interested in debunking. they control which search results come out on top. try moon landing hoax on youtube. you will get results for debunking it. 10 years ago you will find plenty of evidence to suggest there is some truth to that theory. Otherwise yt wouldn't be censoring it in the first place

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Dude we watch tv, youtube and thats were we get our beliefs and opinions. the point here is you or me don't know PC on a personal basis and we will never get to know her/it ever (thankfully :fear1:). I don't know how old you are but I have seen her when she won the miss universe paegant and starred in not just bollywood movies but a few tamil films as well. I have never found her attractive at all and didnt know what the fuss was about.

it takes more than just feminist bs to get involved with the elite. All feminist leaders have been trannies and that puts PC suspicious of being one as she holds such a high position in the UN. I see hijras in the street begging for money and because they are poor, they use cheap makeup, female clothing and exaggerated feminine mannersims that why they are easy to find out. They can easily fool people that too on tv with good makeup and cosmetic surgery. All these hollywood celebs dont undergo surgery to keep their youthful looks but to keep them from looking like a man

The mass media pushes them on to us as beautiful women and we buy it. they used to call julia roberts and angelina jolie as the most beautiful women on the planet :laugh: grab your puke bucket :sick: :puke:I used to think indian movies are not that bad. I may have to rethink that. most indian people especially women dont like to act in sleazy roles and those women that do tend to develop mental issues.

In my search kareena kapoor seems to have a wide angular jaw :laugh: I checked her and karishma's childhood pics and that was even worse. both of them look like young boys with girl clothes and long hair. I found Saif Ali Khan to be girly when he came up onto the scene. FTM are harder to spot though. Why is bollywood dominated by kappors and khans. these are bollywood dynasties. Im not saying they are trannies but highly suspicious as their western counterparts are surely trannies. Im almost convinced by that video that PC is one.

In astrlogy, actors have a strong rahu influence. Rahu gives fame and fortune but also promotes fakery, immorality and deception. It also promotes latest technology and faking real life thorugh tv and movies. if you show something like a tv to someone living in the 19th century, you would be accused of witchcraft and sorcery. Rahu is considered to eclipse the sun which is our true soul and replace with a fake soul. which is what you get in TV, youtube as you dont get to see them as they are but as actors portraying something they are not. Can rajini or amitabh in their 60s kick 100 guys asses in real life. but they can do it in a movie. I don't watch tv or movies these days as I believe they are not only fake but these days they are getting blatantly immoral. Im definitely sure that in the near future if not so already we will get to see a openly lgbt or whatever in indian cinema.

What are your thoughts on Mrs. Gates? Some folks call her Manlinda Gates these days :winky:.