Ponting Expects Bumrah & Co to Target Aussies With Short Deliveries

For once, take a chance and replace Jadhav with Saini! Drop Bhuvi and play Shami. We wont be any worse than what we are now. Its about time Pandya takes some responsibility in batting, instead of just freeing his arm when the going has been good and the other batsmen have done their part. 

But if Saini is not a possibility, which he isnt, then I would rather play Shankar in place of Jadhav. Still replace Bhuvi with Shami.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

coz they didnt have extra seamer to continue the assault and ofcourse they are a good team 

When kumble bhajji played agianst them In india they smashed us for around 350.....so 

they chased 359 against kulcha few mnths ago and made 300+ in a game before

And why wud u play 3 spinners in england that to when their are 2 new balls and pitches tend to seam around for first few overs

till now they havent

If i remeber it jadeja whom warner once had for lunch when he smashed him for 5 continous sixes 

Jadeja batting against starc n cummins:hysterical:

We can go on and on, kindly tell me who was the worst bowler for India in the last game?

1 hour ago, Khota said:

We can go on and on, kindly tell me who was the worst bowler for India in the last game?

ohh the same excuse 

the worst bowler was kuldeep yadav now ull say but pandya didnt get any wkts. Reality check pandya doesnt play as a bowler he plays as all rounder

If u wanna still go with ur stupid then dhawan shud also be out coz he was the worst batsman 

Now why wud u drop someone who gave runs from 5.16 eco which is good these days and diff btw him n other were just a bit. Pehli baar suna hai ki koi akhri nhin aa sakta. He comes n makes quick runs.....other bowler cant even bat 

now when 5 bowlers bowl someone will be the lowest as u if u count in whole match regular bowlers like shamsi n tahir proved out to be worse . 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Bhuvi has played last match so i think you should play him for next 2 games atleast and see how he does. If shami had to play he should have been picked in 1st match itself. Now he might be thinking why he is dropped and all so won't be easy to get back directly and play against aus after long gap of cricket for him. Bhuvi should get some swing as i guess there will be overcast conditions as well.

58 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ohh the same excuse 

the worst bowler was kuldeep yadav now ull say but pandya didnt get any wkts. Reality check pandya doesnt play as a bowler he plays as all rounder

If u wanna still go with ur stupid then dhawan shud also be out coz he was the worst batsman 

Now why wud u drop someone who gave runs from 5.16 eco which is good these days and diff btw him n other were just a bit. Pehli baar suna hai ki koi akhri nhin aa sakta. He comes n makes quick runs.....other bowler cant even bat 

now when 5 bowlers bowl someone will be the lowest as u if u count in whole match regular bowlers like shamsi n tahir proved out to be worse . 

How is he an allrounder than?

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

He bats , bowls and field thats how he is an all rounder . 

ur defination of all rounder is someone who shud be top wkt taker , top run getter every game......thats a stupid expectation 

My definition is average. It definitely is not bottom.

7 hours ago, Nikola said:

Bhuvi has played last match so i think you should play him for next 2 games atleast and see how he does. If shami had to play he should have been picked in 1st match itself. Now he might be thinking why he is dropped and all so won't be easy to get back directly and play against aus after long gap of cricket for him. Bhuvi should get some swing as i guess there will be overcast conditions as well.

I dont like this logic. Form players should make the starting line-up. If Shami in his current form had played, we would have bundled out SA for 150 or below