SUNNY ... I couldnt have put it better myself.

He just put the Aussies in their place here ... sums up the whole tour perfectly. Aussies have complained about numerous things, without a shred of evidence, and complain that they are being hard done by. Hard to win cases based on lies, and when you lie, you struggle to find evidence. k_jdRimXvUo&feature=related your thoughts.

great lil vid very true what they're saying I feel India has the right to take some of the Aussie players to court for damage to Harbhajans reputation, it was because of their lies he had to take a lot of abuse from the crowds every time he did anything, in the eyes of Aussies he's the villian.Not once was there any proof of anything and yet they constantly put the guy down. Hayden openly abuses two indian players and he is made to look like a saint. And the Aussie media for constantly making bhaji look bad, these Aussies dont know how good the Indian media is at making up stories, just wait till you guys get there. With everything thats gone down, the victory just feels soooo much sweeter and like Harsha said im glad this series is over, so our players can leave all this crap.

No. India should indulge in no such payback. It is not our way. The payback was the victory today despite the character assasination attempt. The triumph over adversity. Now it is time for dignified silence and magnanimity. And hospitability when they come over. This is dharma.

Sunny was questioned by this Aussie media when he questioned why Mike proctor upheld bhajji's Ban intially without any evidence and he asked the same question millions of Indians wanted to know what evidence he had to suspend Bhajji, and till date that ASS proctor didnt give any explanation.also Questioned mark Benson who should have called third umpire on Ganguly's catch .

This is the result of an isolated media tucked in that corner of the world, like I said..what else do they have besides shark attacks and big waves Their people need education about different cultures and their media needs to grow up

No. India should indulge in no such payback. It is not our way. The payback was the victory today despite the character assasination attempt. The triumph over adversity. Now it is time for dignified silence and magnanimity. And hospitability when they come over. This is dharma.
dharma will be when our media and crowd shred the Aussies to pieces in Oct when they come over. I am waiting for Oct and hope our crowd in India wont disappoint :two_thumbs_up: dsr must make a trip to India during Oct to attend a match or two - that will take care of it :D