So how to stop Amir on sunday?

32 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Conditions at OT will suit Amir or for that matter any oacer due to the weather conditions and spongy bounce ,even spinners normally get some turn out of the pitch .

Amir's 60 deliveries will define the Match, he just needs to produce top orders 2-3 wkts and nothing more ,India will collapse.

I think Amir will eat us alive today 

Bhai he is Amir, not McGrath or Donald. 

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

IMO he is better than Aaqib Javed, latter benefited massively because of Sharjah umpiring and bottle caps. 

Yes, I agree. tongue-in-cheek comment. with that said, javed usually did quite well against us from what I remember aided of course by bottle caps and umps.

Just now, Vijy said:

Yes, I agree. tongue-in-cheek comment. with that said, javed usually did quite well against us from what I remember aided of course by bottle caps and umps.

Similar to how IOC and IAAF strike out records of events marred by doping, ICC should declare null and void all match results, stats, milestones of matches played in Sharjah in 80s and 90s. If it means striking out Sachin's desert storm knocks I can live with it. That was some shady business in the desert where Pak was gifted so many victories and trophies....cricket world will be better off without that tar.  

14 hours ago, Adi BB said:

Conditions at OT will suit Amir or for that matter any oacer due to the weather conditions and spongy bounce ,even spinners normally get some turn out of the pitch .

Amir's 60 deliveries will define the Match, he just needs to produce top orders 2-3 wkts and nothing more ,India will collapse.

I think Amir will eat us alive today 

dude what do you think of this post now ?

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

AMIR vs various batsmen

Rahul   19 ball 7 runs
Rohit   8 balls 5 runs
Dhoni   1 ball 0 run
Kohli  17 balls 20 runs
Jadhav  5 balls 3 runs
Pandya  2 balls 4 runs
Shankar 8 balls 8 runs

if not for that Kohli brain fart.