English Crowd Booed Warner : Gavaskar and Akash Chopra aren't happy

Stuge

@sandeep Arguing this way is the trait of a desi. Mr.Scotsman is an old British Pakistani. Check his comments about Gavaskar's "cowardice", desi people "worshipping" cricketers is a tell tale sign of a padosi troll. British people don't comment like that. YCCC reacts differently. Go to other non-desi forums and check how they comment.

If he did play in the 70s and 80s for Scotland, he should name himself not hide under his anonymous name like a coward. Most players of that generation especially from the UK don't hide behind a keyboard. In fact, the word "coward" is enough for them to get into a fight. Its ironic that he is accusing someone of cowardice when he himself indulges in it. He should shut up about his "exploits". Nobody cares for something that happened in his imagination :noidea:

Agree with your points. This is coming from a not so much a fan of Gavaskar. Cue the worshiping comments from the usual suspect. He seems to be reading every comment in this thread. Another sign he is a desi :laugh: I didn't mention him but I'm expecting a response from "Mr.Scot" :phehe:

@Real McCoy  He started on the forum with a Pakjabi style claim of "Tu jaanta nahi main kaun hoon".   And you have a point - Brits are usually better at hiding their prejudice behind polite words - this guy's mask slips early and often.  

Tbh I dont give AF who or what he is.  If anybody posts nonsense, I'll call it out. Simple as.   What kind of pathetic low-life tries to brag about participation in cricket benefit matches - I mean benefit games for retired or domestic cricketers were a standard way of raising funds in the 1970s and 80s - not just for Indian cricketers, but even county and international England players.  To talk about those, and claim that you "feed and house those families" - is just utter low-class garbage.  Doesn't matter what his citizenship or ethnicity is.  

Edited by sandeep
2 hours ago, sandeep said:

What kind of pathetic low-life tries to brag about participation in cricket benefit matches - I mean benefit games for retired or domestic cricketers were a standard way of raising funds in the 1970s and 80s - not just for Indian cricketers, but even county and international England players.  To talk about those, and claim that you "feed and house those families" - is just utter low-class garbage.  Doesn't matter what his citizenship or ethnicity is.  

I don't think this guy is British. But if somebody is and makes a comment like this, its also fair that a parasite like the British Empire to thank India for "feeding and housing their families" after they emerged from the dark ages with a population that was famished and suffering from scurvy while looting wealthy countries to their present third world state now :winky: