Hayden is a liar: Harbhajan

Feed

not really, in bhaji's case, there is no evidence....and our board trusts the integrity of its player..so sorry CA, bring us proof b4 we can reprimand bhaji :D
That's quite true. Hayden was on the radio while Bhajji isn't. Where's the proof for Bhajji's statement?

Hayden was reprimanded because the Indians were still playing there, otherwise it would have never been an issue. Now CA comes with their chest high up but guess what,, is there any recording? ..and even if there is one, ban harbhajan for 1 test..., u know he is injured anyways :cantstop:

Hayden was reprimanded because the Indians were still playing there, otherwise it would have never been an issue. Now CA comes with their chest high up but guess what,, is there any recording? ..and even if there is one, ban harbhajan for 1 test..., u know he is injured anyways :cantstop:
What's wrong in reprimanding Bhajji like CA reprimanded Hayden? All Pawar needs to do is call up the media and announce he reprimands Bhajji for his comments. Prior to the statement, ring Bhajji and congratulate him for speaking the truth. CA and Bhajji will both be happy won't they? Isn't this what CA did? I think CA is more hurt because of Bhajji's comments at Gilly. Gilly didn't need that at the time of retirement.

..ravi, see with print media is that there is no proof. Unless they recorded it So I don't see this happening, Hayden was caught red-handed About gilly, not sure what really happened there but is gilly allowed to whatever he did just coz he is retiring?

Guest HariSampath
That's quite true. Hayden was on the radio while Bhajji isn't. Where's the proof for Bhajji's statement?
Bhajji has reportedly said he meant Hayden was a lawyer and Gilly was yet to be canonised by the Vatican :D

why ban bhajii man? i mean this used to happen before also.. ppl used to talk crap about other playerz before too.. we never saw a ban before.. just because what all happend recently. now ppl want a ban answer me, didn't we see hayden saying couple of years ago that "sub continental batsman are selfish" was he banned for that.. i mean such tiny baby comments are made by eveyrone.. i don't know how they become so offensive that ppl want ban for it

Damn U Bcci!!!!! BCCI acts on CA's demand, bars Bhajji from speaking out The BCCI on Sunday met Cricket Australia's demand and has asked off-spinner Harbhajan Singh to refrain from talking about the Australian tour to the media. On his return to India, Harbhajan was quoted in the media as terming Hayden "a liar" and wicket-keeper Adam Gilchrist "no saint", which he later denied. http://www.cricketnext.com/news/bcci-acts-on-cas-demand-bars-bhajji-from-speaking-out/30209-13.html y the hell would u listen to these w@nkers