Government set to abrogate article 370

Stradlater

He also hoisted Indian flag in Lal Chowk, Srinagar during peak militancy, braving bomb blasts during yatra to Srinagar, despite threats by terrorists, despite security being withdrawn.

ImageImage

Boy did he deliver, GOAT Indian PM @Muloghonto? 30 years in the making, from a grassroots worker.....child of destiny. 

2 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I agree yet would say wait for 6 months to a year now. If things are stable this will be massive for PM Modi's stature in Indian politics

Things will be stable, G20 tourism summit in Srinagar this year, tiranga on Aug 15th all over old Srinagar and Lal Chowk. Kashmiris will slowly realize they have been misled, like Shehla Rashid is probably realizing now. 

Modi's stature in Indian politics is secure IMO, lucky we got him after 10 years of Sonia sarkar. Landmark changes which we never thought was possible, like Ayodhya (he set the stage for that, not judiciary alone), triple talaq ban, digital revolution (our UPI is better than anything the West has to offer), Uri/Pulwama response, Ayushman Bharat (this govt's best scheme) heck even toilets, LPG connections. I am sure UCC is coming, then CAA/NRC in NDA-3.......then we also have to reclaim Kashi and Mathura. 

Edited by Gollum

44 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Things will be stable, G20 tourism summit in Srinagar this year, tiranga on Aug 15th all over old Srinagar and Lal Chowk. Kashmiris will slowly realize they have been misled, like Shehla Rashid is probably realizing now. 

Modi's stature in Indian politics is secure IMO, lucky we got him after 10 years of Sonia sarkar. Landmark changes which we never thought was possible, like Ayodhya (he set the stage for that, not judiciary alone), triple talaq ban, digital revolution (our UPI is better than anything the West has to offer), Uri/Pulwama response, Ayushman Bharat (this govt's best scheme) heck even toilets, LPG connections. I am sure UCC is coming, then CAA/NRC in NDA-3.......then we also have to reclaim Kashi and Mathura. 

you are assuming a rogue nation like our neighbour will remain silent. Their Fauj's ass will be burning like 71 and something stupid I am sure is on the way.

19 hours ago, Gollum said:

He also hoisted Indian flag in Lal Chowk, Srinagar during peak militancy, braving bomb blasts during yatra to Srinagar, despite threats by terrorists, despite security being withdrawn.

Boy did he deliver, GOAT Indian PM @Muloghonto? 30 years in the making, from a grassroots worker.....child of destiny. 

I mean by all objective parameters, he is the GOAT Indian PM and possibly the GOAT PM in history of the planet. 
His accomplishments in terms of empowering the most historically oppressed majority has been incredible - ram janmabhoomi reclamation is as iconic as jewish reclamation of Jerusalem, if not more ( they'd have to demolish the colonial imperialistic structure of Al Aqsa to compare to this). 

His strengthening of Indian internal interests is peerless - revocation of 370 and CAA are a lesson to the primitive nation-states of the west on how to abrogate political will for insurgency in a restive border province. Him providing CAA as an Indian pressler amendment is simply announcing to the world that India will protect interests of its civilisational-ideological basis- hinduism- both inside & outside the nation. 

But above all, he's built more roads & railway connection, connected more homes to electricity & running water in 10 years than the previous 65 years and the pace of infrastructure building under Modi government is perhaps matched only by Deng Xiaoping-Yang Shangkun period of Chinese history. He's outdone the vaunted FDR's green new deal in terms of pace of infrastructure building. 

Not to mention, polling at record levels of popularity amongst the largest, most diverse & politically fractured voter base ( no nation on the planet has as many parties represented in the parliament & state houses as India) makes him truly a one-of-a kind. 

I wouldn't be surprised that once Modi passes away ( hopefully after another 10 years of rule minimum), he'd be declared father of the nation. 

Edited by Muloghonto

49 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I mean by all objective parameters, he is the GOAT Indian PM and possibly the GOAT PM in history of the planet. 
His accomplishments in terms of empowering the most historically oppressed majority has been incredible - ram janmabhoomi reclamation is as iconic as jewish reclamation of Jerusalem, if not more ( they'd have to demolish the colonial imperialistic structure of Al Aqsa to compare to this). 

His strengthening of Indian internal interests is peerless - revocation of 370 and CAA are a lesson to the primitive nation-states of the west on how to abrogate political will for insurgency in a restive border province. Him providing CAA as an Indian pressler amendment is simply announcing to the world that India will protect interests of its civilisational-ideological basis- hinduism- both inside & outside the nation. 

But above all, he's built more roads & railway connection, connected more homes to electricity & running water in 10 years than the previous 65 years and the pace of infrastructure building under Modi government is perhaps matched only by Deng Xiaoping-Yang Shangkun period of Chinese history. He's outdone the vaunted FDR's green new deal in terms of pace of infrastructure building. 

Not to mention, polling at record levels of popularity amongst the largest, most diverse & politically fractured voter base ( no nation on the planet has as many parties represented in the parliament & state houses as India) makes him truly a one-of-a kind. 

I wouldn't be surprised that once Modi passes away ( hopefully after another 10 years of rule minimum), he'd be declared father of the nation. 

But above all, 

I for one, never imagined that RJB will be settled in my lifetime. That is monumental to achieve. But I guess the initial credit should go the Allahabad HC which presided over all the deliberations to give out a verdict , albeit split. The court case of 2010 HC was the first win where the Marxist historians and Congress were defeated to give a split land (3-1 for Hindus) verdict.  That was a pre-cursor to the 2019 judegement where the land was not split between parties.  That was all BJP manueovered justic dept verdict, they comporomised on a few other decisions to get that in the favor of Hindus

Equally impoertatnt was the A370 abrogation.  Never though it would be possible in our lifetimes. Now, Congress and IUndy alliance wants to go back to A370, which will take India back to 1947. Laanat hain!

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I for one, never imagined that RJB will be settled in my lifetime. That is monumental to achieve. But I guess the initial credit should go the Allahabad HC which presided over all the deliberations to give out a verdict , albeit split. The court case of 2010 HC was the first win where the Marxist historians and Congress were defeated to give a split land (3-1 for Hindus) verdict.  That was a pre-cursor to the 2019 judegement where the land was not split between parties.  That was all BJP manueovered justic dept verdict, they comporomised on a few other decisions to get that in the favor of Hindus

Equally impoertatnt was the A370 abrogation.  Never though it would be possible in our lifetimes. Now, Congress and IUndy alliance wants to go back to A370, which will take India back to 1947. Laanat hain!

In our lifetime, not only will RJB be settled, KJB will also be settled. Since supreme court verdict is unanimous and a multi-bench verdict on the A370 being abrogated being valid, its a done and dusted issue. 

8 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

In our lifetime, not only will RJB be settled, KJB will also be settled. Since supreme court verdict is unanimous and a multi-bench verdict on the A370 being abrogated being valid, its a done and dusted issue. 

Nahi bhai. Some hindustani musalman can file a case or petition again..traitors everywhere