Kohli's thought process

Vk1

I feel sad to post such threads and comments on Kohli.. he is probably the most hard working sportsman you would ever get to see.. his game is mostly built on hard-work with very little things that come naturally to how it does for special gifted players like Lara, Sachin or Rohit, not that they haven't worked hard though. Watching Kohlis videos of doing those hard yards in the gym, his complete lifestyle changes after 2011 Aussie tour.. his dedication to the game is GOAT level. All he needs is that maniac like aspirations to make India win the real challenges.. like complete domination in overseas and worldcups. Anything less is huge under achievement for the nation under current circumstances.

12 hours ago, putrevus said:

"Was My Opportunity To Step Up", Says Virat Kohli After Match-Winning Century

Was World Cup semifinals not an opportunity to step up.What the heck happened then? Kohli talk to us when you score something when it matters.

rat steps up when there is no real need to do so in ODIs. in tests, we are lucky that he has at least stepped up in SENA for the most part.

10 hours ago, Vijy said:

rat steps up when there is no real need to do so in ODIs. in tests, we are lucky that he has at least stepped up in SENA for the most part.

He has to live with it that he has flopped in big spots in odis.I for one overlooked his failures in CT 2017 and world cup 2015.But I am not able to get past his failure in semis against NZ.If he wants to be known as the best he cannot keep on failing in big spots.

Dhoni also falls in the same category, never stepped up when it was needed, that world cup finals in 2011 was an aberration rather than norm for him.He is much worse than Kohli.

You need batsmen who can fight adversity not fold like cheap tents.

On 8/8/2019 at 12:44 PM, Vk1 said:

I see that he has a different mindset altogether. For him, winning a trophy is always a secondary. He is more content in seeing where we are in rankings and winning these meaningless bilaterals. There is a reason why Kedhar Jadhav is playing today, why MSD isn't going to retire anytime soon. 

He will take extreme pride in winning a test series in Australia when smith/warner were not around. But he hardly bothers about defeat in Eng and South Africa and keeps reminding us that the scoreline betrays the intensity of the series and stuff. And not to forget on how he hinges on to the captaincy of RCB inspite of the pathetic results.

Fundamentally, its his mindset that is wrong.

I don't agree with the money matters since he might have realized how MSDs stocks grew after he lifted the worldcup. VK not wining a major trophy on his own will be a huge black mark in his career.

Too many holes in your thought process about Kohli's thought process..