Modi government likely to bring bill to prevent religious conversion in next Parliament session

vayuu1

@coffee_rules

I haven't been able to multi quote within a post. So bear with me.

I ignored your post from the Swarajya magazine coz most of it is vague/ untrue.

Question: Can other faith members be on any Wakf/trustee of Wakf properties? They will be Govt appointees but of the same faith. We don't have that luxury.

Answer:  Your question is vague. A Waqf board is a juristic person. It is recognised as a legal entity. In a nutshell, the way the Waqf board works is that there has to be a donor: institutional or individual who donate land/ structure to cause of prayer or education of Islamic practices or as a shelter. What you are talking about is the Waqf council.

Can a non Muslim create a Waqf? Yes, in theory if the creator agrees to profess Islam. To circumvent this, many donors have decided to instead donate to existing Islamic institutions who donate the property to Waqf board.

However, they as all others have to sign an affidavit that they agree that the Waqf is going to be used to impart knowledge about the faith and they can't take the property back. 

Can members of the Waqf council be non Muslims? Again, yes in theory. There was a time when Waqf board had non Muslims members. But the AIMPLB, which is a parochial and a non governmental entity raised a huge stink and bullied the then government into keeping the council posts only for Muslims. De facto, its a post only Muslims hold today. With the weakening hold and general irrelevance of the AIMPLB, this situation *will* change.

On paper it is not *very* different from a trust. The only major difference being that a trust can be dissolved by its board, but a waqf can't. 

What is the *luxury* here whose loss you bemoan?

On the issue of taxation

Are you speaking specifically about the GST?

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-finance-ministry-slams-rumours-of-churches-and-mosques-being-exempt-from-paying-gst-2491112

Does a religious trust of a temple pay an income tax??

Correct me if I am wrong, but no temple pays an income tax to the central government. You are referring to the various state acts that have passed administrative control of temples to the board of governors/trustees appointed for the purpose.

Regulation vs Interference

We are in the process of setting up a Central Madrassa board. So far, state Madrassa boards regulate nomination of teachers, the curriculum , salaries and pedagogy in general for all Madrassas within their jurisdiction. The licence to run the Madrassa is handed over only if all these criteria are met. This is in direct contrast to the info-graphic that you've posted which claims that Muslim religious institutions have no interference in management. Is this regulation or would you see this as interference? That the state dictates which author, of say Hanafi Islam, a child should be subjected to in a Madrassa! 

Edited by Mariyam

1 hour ago, diga said:

Seriously is manusmriti the only text you can quote off ?  

His gora masters told him that manusmriti is apparently a very important book. 

the goras consider it very important because its the ONLY book of ours that talks about a big flood and goras of that era were obsessed with showing the biblical flood and thus loved the book. That legacy has stayed.

My entire family is brahmin - kulin brahmins- who are one of the oldest lineages of brahmins in the world. In prior generations some were practicing purohits ( not the temple kind but the part time kind- the ones who will do baby naming and some obituary ceremonies etc). No one has even the foggiest idea what the manusmriti was till a gora told him what it is. 

Same with temple priests- 99% dont know it. Because its one of the most obscure books in hinduism and is a smriti - ie, ranks outside the top 500

books in order of priority for hindus. 

First we got the shrutis - the actual cannons- the vedas, upanishads, aranyakas and brahmaanas. 

Thats about 250 books right there.

And if we are to trust patanjali, there were 1000+ aranyakas and brahmaanas- most of them lost. 

ONLY THEN we come to the smritis in importance.

Of which the two smritis that IMMEDIATELY stand out are the Vedangas and the Puranas, particularly the mahabharata ( for obvious reasons).

ONLY THEN we come to the other smritis, of which manusmriti is one.

But yes, lets crap on YINDOOS about an obscure book thats less than 200-1000+ in order of priority because genocidal abrahamics with ONE GODDAMN SHRUTI literature thats full of hatred, bloodshed and barbarian God and less than 20 smritis are upset at the idol worshippers for writing an obscure questionable book thats less than 200 in their priority list.

This is the kind of bias and propaganda we, the last of the surviving of the non abrahamic ethical system and ideologies, face.

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I ignored your post from the Swarajya magazine coz most of it is vague/ untrue.

Ok, one liners are hard to explain, it is mostly true with some explanations

Can members of the Waqf council be non Muslims? Again, yes in theory. There was a time when Waqf board had non Muslims members. But the AIMPLB, which is a parochial and a non governmental entity raised a huge stink and bullied the then government into keeping the council posts only for Muslims. De facto, its a post only Muslims hold today. With the weakening hold and general irrelevance of the AIMPLB, this situation *will* change.

On paper it is not *very* different from a trust. The only major difference being that a trust can be dissolved by its board, but a waqf can't. 

What is the *luxury* here whose loss you bemoan?

This the bolded part. That part where you explained about non-muslims in Waqf council, we don't get the luxury. There are many non-Hindus in temple trusts despite bemoaning many many times. We don't get that veto power that minorities enjoy in this country. We don't trust non-Hindus to meddle with temple money, where to store jewels and how to do rituals. We have our sampradayas to protect old temples .We should be allowed that freedom. There is a big movement in SC to regain control of our temples from the govt control.

On the issue of taxation

Are you speaking specifically about the GST?

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-finance-ministry-slams-rumours-of-churches-and-mosques-being-exempt-from-paying-gst-2491112

Does a religious trust of a temple pay an income tax??

Correct me if I am wrong, but no temple pays an income tax to the central government. You are referring to the various state acts that have passed administrative control of temples to the board of governors/trustees appointed for the purpose.

I am wrong about IT, all religious institutions are exempt if 85% of their income is coming from religious activities or sources. I am talking about the 

state taxes that are levied only on temples and not on mosques/churches/gurdwaras. Also the hundi money collected or taxes collected, can be used for other religious activities and not to maintain the cleanliness of the temples. That's why our temples look so dirty and churches are so neat. This is gross misappropriation of Temple funds. 

https://www.newindianexpress.com/states/andhra-pradesh/2019/nov/25/priest-asks-why-governments-impose-taxes-only-on-hindu-temples-pawan-kalyan-shares-video-2066644.html

In his video message, Rangarajan said he was not against the YSRC government’s recent decision to enhance financial assistance to Haj and Jerusalem pilgrims. 

“However, I have some questions not only for Andhra Pradesh government but also for Telangana and other secular governments in the country. The State governments collect 23.4 per cent tax on the income of the temples including endowment administration tax (15 per cent), audit fee (2 per cent) and common good fund (2 per cent). That apart, money is also taken away from the temples for the Archaka Welfare Fund and other purposes.” 

Regulation vs Interference

We are in the process of setting up a Central Madrassa board. So far, state Madrassa boards regulate nomination of teachers, the curriculum , salaries and pedagogy in general for all Madrassas within their jurisdiction. The licence to run the Madrassa is handed over only if all these criteria are met. This is in direct contrast to the info-graphic that you've posted which claims that Muslim religious institutions have no interference in management. Is this regulation or would you see this as interference? That the state dictates which author, of say Hanafi Islam, a child should be subjected to in a Madrassa! 

The regulation is in the nomination of teachers and other employees, Hindu schools have to proportionately distribute across all religious denominations, they can't have their own curriculum. There is no interference on Christian and Madrassas on the personnel employed. Because of this interference, the RK schools declared themselves as minorities and non-Hindu to get past the articles of the constitution. This is a whole different topic , we should save it for another thread. 

Muloghonto claims himself to be an atheist. But he is not. 

He is only a Hindu Supremist. 

And due to this disease of Hindu Supremacy, he is blaming Western Atheists to be different than Eastern Atheists and coming up with lame excuses of socioeconomic and Human Equality. 

Actually, he is has no other option that this to make false allegation of all Humans Equal in abilities, while he has to hide the crime of his own Hindu Supremacy which divided the humans into categories of different status by birth, and kept on oppressing the low status human beings (according to their religion) for thousands of years. 

And Muloghonto  came up with this argument that Western and Eastern Atheists are different while Buddhist didn't criticized Hinduism.

Again openly and directly criticising a religion (or not criticising it) is not the basic of Atheism, but it is believing in god or not. It could be a political reason that Buddha didn't openly and directly criticize  Hinduism, but for sure he didn't believe in Vedas and the Hindu Caste System and Hinduism. And eventually all Buddhists left Vedas and all beliefs and teachings of Hinduism. 

And then there were Indian Charvakas, who openly criticized and blamed Hinduism and Vedas to be man-made and full of contradictions. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charvaka#:~:text=Charvaka (Sanskrit%3A चार्वाक%3B IAST,and rejects ritualism and supernaturalism.

Charvakas rejected many of the standard religious conceptions of Hindus, Buddhists, Jains and Ajivakas, such as an afterlife, reincarnation, samsara, karma and religious rites. They were critical of the Vedas, as well as Buddhist scriptures.[60]...

To Charvakas, the text states, the Vedas suffered from several faults – errors in transmission across generations, untruth, self-contradiction and tautology. The Charvakas pointed out the disagreements, debates and mutual rejection by karmakanda Vedic priests and jñānakanda Vedic priests, as proof that either one of them is wrong or both are wrong, as both cannot be right.[60][61][62]

Charvakas, according to Sarvadarśanasaṃgraha verses 10 and 11, declared the Vedas to be incoherent rhapsodies whose only usefulness was to provide livelihood to priests. They also held the belief that Vedas were invented by man, and had no divine authority.[55]

There are millions of Western Atheists who don' criticise Christianity openly and directly today due to different reasons (i.e their families being religious, or friends circle being religious, or political situation, or they consider it useless to indulge in discussions due to personal choice etc.). But this does not make them any different from those Western Atheists who do openly criticise Christianity, while the BASE of Atheism is not in criticizing or not criticizing, but it is in believing that there exist no gods, and while openly and directly criticizing is a "secondary" thing which is based upon the situation and many other other factors. 

And modern Hindus try to deny Manusmriti.

But I don't think this is possible to get rid of it, while ancient Hindus believed in Manusmriti and they developed the brutal Caste System, and then practiced upon it for thousands of years, and there are hardly any opposition to Manusmriti and this brutal caste system during the last 2 thousands years. 

Mainly modern Hindus started criticising Manusmriti and caste system and other Hindu laws in it, while remaining World became religion free and civilized, and Hindu laws in Manusmriti became outdated and became a cause of severe criticism upon Hindu religion. 

And it is a surprise that ALL religions today claim that they are according to science. 

Muslims are able to bring out all the scientific discoveries from Quran and Hadith. And it is same for the followers of Bible and other religions too. 

It happens while all these religious texts are vague, and followers of all religions are excellent in making "Lame Excuses". 

======

For example, Hindu Texts claim 5 different stories about the Creation of this Universe and Humans (link). 

Therefore, an outsider looses all his interest in Hinduism after facing all these different and contrary and vague theories of creation in Hinduism. As compared to this, Science is very clear and thus more and more younger generation people are interested in scientific claims instead of religious stories. 

And for an outsider, Hinduism means Caste System. And again it is a main cause that non-Hindus show hardly any interest in Hinduism. 

35 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I have never seen one, in any household. The first time I heard it was from jaativaad Amberkarite. You should know how it is from coming from the system. Not read western translated texts and claim it to be authentic. You come here every few months repeat the same old ****. Learn what a Smriti is. 

But I don't think this is possible to get rid of it, while ancient Hindus believed in Manusmriti and they developed the brutal Caste System, and then practiced upon it for thousands of years, and there are hardly any opposition to Manusmriti and this brutal caste system during the last 2 thousands years. 

Read from Dharam Pal about how the system worked before the Brits came. Expand your horizon more than what the white masters write about our heritage and culture. Read Gita Press translations of Vedas, Gita and see how much distortion is there is western academia. Yes, Caste system was followed and somewhere rigidity came into place. There is no recollection of Manusmriti to oppose it. The system followed was wrong and the rigidity came about . But post 1900s , Hindus in general are reforming for better and now in 2020 a lot has been erased. You and a bunch of casteists liberals are the only one stuck to it. You want to burn it, go ahead, no Hindu will care, they will oppose the pollution it causes , just like stubble buring. Ashwin was complaining about the burning during Bhog (this time of the year).  And he is a taiyar saadham eating cult as they call it.

Mainly modern Hindus started criticising Manusmriti and caste system and other Hindu laws in it, while remaining World became religion free and civilized, and Hindu laws in Manusmriti became outdated and became a cause of severe criticism upon Hindu religion. 

Reliogion free? Do you know what you are typing about? SOuth America has gone all out on catholicism, Eastern EU too, while some in scandinavia has turned atheist, it is not religion free as some liberal media is spouting. You can be sure about ME, Islamic stans, Malay, Indonesia and Phillipines have turned Islamic. You are not an Atheist, but a simpleton ex-Islamist still hating all Hindu as taught by pakistani madrassas and white liberals, that you are taking it as gospel. 

Edited by coffee_rules

18 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

And it is a surprise that ALL religions today claim that they are according to science. 

Muslims are able to bring out all the scientific discoveries from Quran and Hadith. And it is same for the followers of Bible and other religions too. 

It happens while all these religious texts are vague, and followers of all religions are excellent in making "Lame Excuses". 

======

For example, Hindu Texts claim 5 different stories about the Creation of this Universe and Humans (link). 

Therefore, an outsider looses all his interest in Hinduism after facing all these different and contrary and vague theories of creation in Hinduism. As compared to this, Science is very clear and thus more and more younger generation people are interested in scientific claims instead of religious stories. 

And for an outsider, Hinduism means Caste System. And again it is a main cause that non-Hindus show hardly any interest in Hinduism. 

There is no single book. It is hard for Abrahamic desert cults to learn that. We accept all,  and respect all. 

59 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You are not an Atheist, but a simpleton ex-Islamist still hating all Hindu as taught by pakistani madrassas and white liberals, that you are taking it as gospel. 

This was very important for me to be sure about myself that I don't hate Jews or Hindus and do any injustice to them due to any prejudice due to being an ex-Muslim. 

Now it is very clear to me that I am not alone, and ALL Atheists (Western and even Indian Atheists and Indian Seculars themselves) think the same about Hinduism too as I think about them. 

(Note: I am talking about real Indian Atheists, and not the one like Mulo, who are mainly Hindu Supremist). 

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Muloghonto claims himself to be an atheist. But he is not. 

I said I WAS an atheist, now I am agnostic.

He is only a Hindu Supremist. 

ok abrahamic shrill. It’s supremacist to point out facts that your ilk genocide us, make up lies and show up the position of manusmriti. It’s Hindu supremacism, like South African black supremacism or Native American supremacism when we say FAAAK YOU and stand up for our survival and against your type. 

And due to this disease of Hindu Supremacy, he is blaming Western Atheists to be different than Eastern Atheists and coming up with lame excuses of socioeconomic and Human Equality. 

no, I say they are different because they are. It’s western imperialistic atheists who make up nonsense like Buddhism is a religion, so they can disenfranchise the organized atheist philosophies of the east that came before them and are numerous. 

Actually, he is has no other option that this to make false allegation of all Humans Equal in abilities, while he has to hide the crime of his own Hindu Supremacy which divided the humans into categories of different status by birth, and kept on oppressing the low status human beings (according to their religion) for thousands of years. 

Every single society divided humans in categories and still do. Caste is no different than class and unlike your genocidal ideological societies of the western ideologies, we kept caste far more mobile than class was till your western masters showed up.

and I asked you a question which you dodged : UNDER WHAT RATIONALE CAN YOU WESTERN AGENDA PEDDLING WESTERN ATHEISTS CLASSIFY BUDDHISM AS A RELIGION ? 

Edited by Muloghonto

11 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

This was very important for me to be sure about myself that I don't hate Jews or Hindus and do any injustice to them due to any prejudice due to being an ex-Muslim. 

Now it is very clear to me that I am not alone, and ALL Atheists (Western and even Indian Atheists and Indian Seculars themselves) think the same about Hinduism too as I think about them. 

(Note: I am talking about real Indian Atheists, and not the one like Mulo, who are mainly Hindu Supremist). 

You mean only Indians who adhere to atheist doctrines of the west, parroting western atheist beliefs like all humans are equal, all religions are equal are atheists, the atheists like Buddhists and Jains don’t count because western ideology said so ?? 

you have tremendous prejudice against hindus is why you quote nonsense debunked lies such as manusmriti being an important book fed to you by your gora masters.

still waiting for an answer to how is ‘ all humans deserve equal opportunities in life’ not a belief system. Show me proof of validity of said western atheist beliefs for it to not be a belief  

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

the caste system, as we have WRITTEN FIRST HAND EVIDENCE FROM FOREIGN SOURCES - was the most mobile and fluid system of class known to man anywhere. True in 300 BCE, true in 200 AD and true in 650 AD.

when we have first hand foreign sources saying that caste was fluid, who he * are you and your gora masters to deny their written evidence ?? 
India also has had THE MOST Lower class founded empires in history of mankind. Shows empirically how much of an evil caste system was. 

there is nearly ZERO MENTION of manusmriti in any Indian text that isn’t manusmriti till a white man wrote about i coz it’s the only Indian text to talk about a biblical flood. And it’s lower than 1000 in the list of priority of Hindu books by definition. 

religion free isn’t civilized. Religion free of the west is debauchery of the transgender agenda, erasing family from the US HOR documents and polyamory style anti family anti children nonsense. 
It’s the uncivilized west who is now pushing the profiteering agenda of mutilating children under gender ideology, pushed by the barbarian western atheist ideologies.

the laws of manusmriti were never even heard of by anyone till your white abrahamic masters made that book relevant and even today it has no bearing in the religion.

Edited by Muloghonto

I never said Buddhists didn’t criticize Hinduism. Show me where I said it before you spread lies again due to your Hindu hatred.

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

There are millions of Western Atheists who don' criticise Christianity openly and directly today due to different reasons (i.e their families being religious, or friends circle being religious, or political situation, or they consider it useless to indulge in discussions due to personal choice etc.). But this does not make them any different from those Western Atheists who do openly criticise Christianity, while the BASE of Atheism is not in criticizing or not criticizing, but it is in believing that there exist no gods, and while openly and directly criticizing is a "secondary" thing which is based upon the situation and many other other factors. 

the base of western atheism is to deny that Buddhism daoism Jainism - all of which are ideologies that deny or disregard God, ie atheist or agnostic - as religion.

this is the western atheist dogma, along with many articles of faith, such as all mankind is equal, all mankind deserve equal opportunities in life, etc. 

you hate Hinduism because you are an ex Muslim and Hindu history is far less bloodshed caused by hindus against people due to their belief than christians Muslims and western atheists. Eastern philosophy and religions are far more peaceful and that’s the source of your jealousy 

54 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

and I asked you a question which you dodged : UNDER WHAT RATIONALE CAN YOU WESTERN AGENDA PEDDLING WESTERN ATHEISTS CLASSIFY BUDDHISM AS A RELIGION ? 

Truly, WB Mulo, We had discussions earlier, where I was saying it on similar terms that Buddhism was a philosophy and never wanted to be classified away from Dharma (now Dharma can be defined and explained differently by different people) which westerners called it a religion. 

The amazing thing about Hinduism is you can change your views anytime and still be part of some of it and still be connected. Western Atheism is basically anarchist, to disrupt any thing that is considered normal, they want chaos, while eastern agnostic/atheists are peaceful and want to believe in something without disrupting others' beliefs. 

Edited by coffee_rules

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Truly, WB Mulo, We had discussions earlier, where I was saying it on similar terms that Buddhism was a philosophy and never wanted to be classified away from Dharma (now Dharma can be defined and explained differently by different people) which westerners called it a religion. 

The amazing thing about Hinduism is you can change your views anytime and still be part of some of it and still be connected. Western Atheism is basically anarchist, to disrupt any thing that is considered normal, they want chaos, while eastern agnostic/atheists are peaceful and want to believe in something without disrupting others' beliefs. 

Well except for a few fringe carvakins, eastern non theists are mostly agnostics, not atheists. This is because atheism is mathematically equally invalid as theism and it’s mathematically provable. We were far more advanced than the west and the Middle East in math in ancient times- all math prior to advanced calculus came from India before it germinated in the west, so it’s not surprising that we are dominantly agnostic when not theists- another western atheist doctrine is to try and subsume agnosticism as atheism when they are equally different as theism is to them. 

this is why the infinite regression theory, which Carl Sagan loved to quote without citation, was made by a Jain monk named Jinasena.

28 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Well except for a few fringe carvakins, eastern non theists are mostly agnostics, not atheists. This is because atheism is mathematically equally invalid as theism and it’s mathematically provable. We were far more advanced than the west and the Middle East in math in ancient times- all math prior to advanced calculus came from India before it germinated in the west, so it’s not surprising that we are dominantly agnostic when not theists- another western atheist doctrine is to try and subsume agnosticism as atheism when they are equally different as theism is to them. 

this is why the infinite regression theory, which Carl Sagan loved to quote without citation, was made by a Jain monk named Jinasena.

Citations from the east is unknown. I call it Plagiarism!

Ask any western academician about thoughts on Indian philosophy? They would have no idea and negate it. JNU jholawalas spend lifetime studying Plato/Greek Philosophy , but negate anything remotely called "Indic" Philosophy. That is the effect of Brit Colinialism on us and the rest of the world. Deny that we were smarter 2000 years ago than the rest of us. Even a 1000 years ago. This doesn't mean we have to reject modern Industrial revolution and thinking (cue @BacktoCricaddict), but at least acknowledge how we were ahead. Madhava of Kerala (mid 14th century) was the a great mathematician , a pioneer of Calculus that nobody today attributes. . Al-Jabr whose name is attributed to algebra himself has cited that he translated his work from a mathematician in Malayalam. If this is referred, they they ridicule people as people who peddle Pushpaka vimana logic and nuclear weapons in Ramayana era. The RW Intelligentsia is to blame too, BJP has the worst PR and spokespersons who peddle the extreme fringe for the left and MSM to laugh at.

Read from the works of Subhash Kak, Raj Vedam, Shrikant talageri , Vishwa Adluri, who confront western thought on Indic thought. It is downright pathetic and how much of a push back there is from western academia. But our MSM like western philologists and dumb women like Audrey Trushke who say Aurangzeb is not all bad, or Wendy Doniger who claims all gopikas were lesbians. And I digress

We had a decimal place system at least a 1000 years (based on a scripture which is about 500-700ad on a stone) before the west who were using X, V , L M I etc to represent numbers. And they call it Arabic numerals now. What a travesty!

Edited by coffee_rules

20 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Ask any western academician about thoughts on Indian philosophy? They would have no idea and negate it. JNU jholawalas spend lifetime studying Plato/Greek Philosophy , but negate anything remotely called "Indic" Philosophy. That is the effect of Brit Colinialism on us and the rest of the world. Deny that we were smarter 2000 years ago than the rest of us. Even a 1000 years ago. This doesn't mean we have to reject modern Industrial revolution and thinking (cue @BacktoCricaddict), but at least acknowledge how we were ahead. Madhava of Kerala (mid 14th century) was the a great mathematician , a pioneer of Calculus that nobody today attributes. . Al-Jabr whose name is attributed to algebra himself has cited that he translated his work from a mathematician in Malayalam. If this is referred, they they ridicule people as people who peddle Pushpaka vimana logic and nuclear weapons in Ramayana era. The RW Intelligentsia is to blame too, BJP has the worst PR and spokespersons who peddle the extreme fringe for the left and MSM to laugh at.

Read from the works of Subhash Kak, Raj Vedam, Shrikant talageri , Vishwa Adluri, who confront western thought on Indic thought. It is downright pathetic and how much of a push back there is from western academia. But our MSM like western philologists and dumb women like Audrey Trushke who say Aurangzeb is not all bad, or Wendy Doniger who claims all gopikas were lesbians. And I digress

We had a decimal place system at least a 1000 years (based on a scripture which is about 500-700ad on a stone) before the west who were using X, V , L M I etc to represent numbers. And they call it Arabic numerals now. What a travesty!

Agree about being inspired by the past.  Embrace and celebrate the truths of the past.  But pursue the future with the tools of the present - with no regard to where the tools came from.    

22 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

There is a lot of hostility due to internalized guilt and inferiority complex. It makes their head explode that they glorify the classical greeks as civilized- the most civilized of the ancient world, when those greeks THEMSELVES idolized only two civilizations - the ancient egyptians and indians, while we thought of them back then as barbarians and still do - any civilization that normalizes pedophilia amongst its elites like the Greeks did ( unique ONLY to ancient greeks and romans - no one else EVER glorified sex with eromenos - ie, a 'boy' and not a man in their texts) and the civilization that INVENTED mass scale commercial slavery. 

They simply cannot reconcile that eastern thought has been way more pacifistic, beneficial and unlike dime-a-dozen here-today-dead-tomorrow western ideologies, have been around for much, much longer.

But the clock is ticking. This is the asian century and Asia will again reclaim its position as center of human civilization. Already 60% of humans live in Asia and that share will only grow, as the west consigns itself to demographic decline, with Africa the only other one to increase its share of humanity. And with rising economies of the east, we will once again take back control of our narrative from the colonialist west and its ideological pawns like @Alam_dar