Imran Khan meltdown

Gollum

38 minutes ago, First class said:

At least you guys should be tankful to him, he sent back your captured pilot and did not punish him for killing a tree and a crow. 

Lol. He and his military mafia masters shiit their pants when Karachi port was all set to be fecked by the Indian Navy and situation was escalating rapidly at the LOC where you guys were losing tens of "crows" . :giggle:

1 hour ago, rtmohanlal said:

every body can listen to every thing.... but it counts for nothing if there are no  associated actions related to that.

Well put. I wish i could ask him, if you are so worried about Indian minorities why not launch a pak version of CAA welcoming Indian minorities 

Edited by jf1gp_1

6 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

every body can listen to every thing.... but it counts for nothing if there are no  associated actions related to that.

He thinks someone tweeting in twitter with grim face photo is all thats needed for being a champion of world peace..hehe 

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

He thinks someone tweeting in twitter with grim face photo is all thats needed for being a champion of world peace..hehe 

sooo typical of muppets.... all speech &  no actions ... just like stray dogs bark loudly   &  people around it would go on with their life   with out bothering even a bit...

6 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Well put. I wish i could ask him, if you are so worried about Indian minorities why not launch a pak version of CAA welcoming Indian minorities 

barking dogs seldom bite.....all talk and no constructive action is their mode of   operation....