Test Series vs the WI ... start of our Test Championship journey

17 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Sorry to burst your bubble there right at the start of the test championship. But India is not going anywhere with rat and bewda. bewda will suck on beer bottles while rat will suck in the ground. Get realistic and watch other sports or other teams like the Ashes. I greatly admire the Aus and NZ teams who play as a team with less corruption in their administration circles and team selection. I will support them

Oh come on. Our guy beat both the NZ and Aussie guy for the coach’s position. He was off by only one when figuring out where Iyer bats. He will make sure that the “boys” will do great things.

21 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Looking at the practice match, our likely playing 11 looks like.  (  Not necessarily my choice  )

1. Mayank

2. Rahul 

3. Pujara

4. Kohli

5. Rahane

6. Vihari / Rohit

7. Pant

8. Jadeja

9. Umesh

10. Ishant

11. Bumrah 

--  Looks like Shami has a niggle 

Didn't Shastri anoint Kuldeep as the number 1 spinner in overseas Tests early on this year? 

On 8/19/2019 at 2:29 AM, cricketfan28 said:

Rohit should play like Viru, Blocking is not for him.

He isn't fit to tie Sehwag's shoe laces, Sehwag is one of the top 3 Indian openers ever & I'd argue in the top 20 worldwide! If he could move down later in his career, he would still be avg in the mid to low 50's unlike this glorified hack, who's also a grade A FTB :whack2: