Has Ganguly lost it?

On 9/6/2019 at 7:05 AM, Real McCoy said:

He has always been like this. Most of us didn't realize this because he seems to be balanced to the casual observer. He makes observations that even a casual observer can make. These days he comes across as boring and repetitive and right now insane. I knew we are gonna lose the SF for sure because he started praising every batsmen over the top. It almost felt like he was jinxing them. He was present when Indian wickets were falling. Black tongue :eviltongue:

That's why he was called Ganguly Wormtongue by his fans.

Ashwin still the best spinner India have - Kumble  He should be a part of the squad, he should be in the playing XI, you have to make a way of getting him in.

Another delusional former player, how the heck is Ashwin going to play  in playing XI when they are playing away from India? He is indirectly hinting to drop Vihari.

On 9/6/2019 at 4:35 PM, Real McCoy said:

He has always been like this. Most of us didn't realize this because he seems to be balanced to the casual observer. He makes observations that even a casual observer can make. These days he comes across as boring and repetitive and right now insane. I knew we are gonna lose the SF for sure because he started praising every batsmen over the top. It almost felt like he was jinxing them. He was present when Indian wickets were falling. Black tongue :eviltongue:

Spot on. He very well knows that Rohit is incapable of opening in tests. It's just politics. He's just irritated about the Shastri-Kohli clout. If he was so concerned about Indian cricket he would have called out Dhoni's selection for the world cup.

2 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

Spot on. He very well knows that Rohit is incapable of opening in tests. It's just politics. He's just irritated about the Shastri-Kohli clout. If he was so concerned about Indian cricket he would have called out Dhoni's selection for the world cup.

Well if he had any power he would have called out Dhoni's selection. Also don't mistake his commentary for being balanced and forthright. He is a clever politician and he bats for DC boys to get in. In Indian cricket, being a good politician is essential to keep your power as captain and having a place in the team. We are lucky he was a good batsman and a handy medium pacer to boot unlike this battliwala we have as coach. His commentary when Dhoni was batting after Jaddu got out was so over the top that even I was saying he is not all that you know :laugh: I thought of his commentary that day as mocking him (vanjapugazhchi aNi) :phehe: But sad that he has such black tongue that screwed us big time. I even pressed mute sometimes to not hear him but he was there jinxing us  :whack: