Bhajji gets edgy

21 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

so does that make him a part timer

Kumble was miles better then bhajji, did that make bhajji a part timer 

Kumble was better than Bhaaji and Bhaaji was good too. Both Ashwin and Jadeja are not in the same category.

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

faltu baat mat kr ye bata how is he not a spinner ?

Where did I say he is not a spinner? Like I said unlike you I have always supported Jadeja. Were you not against includinghim in the team? That is what is called hypocrisy.

7 hours ago, Khota said:

Kumble was better than Bhaaji and Bhaaji was good too. Both Ashwin and Jadeja are not in the same category.

Kumble is ahead of both ashwin n jadeja due to overseas.....which they both can improve as they havent retired. Even kumble became an asset overseas after 11-12 years

Ashwin is ahead of bhajji koi bhi stat nikal lo

In home ashwin n jadeja are miles ahead of bhajji ....stat nikal lo . Stats speak louder then anything. Ab line mat likhna koi stat ya fact ho to leke aana 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
7 hours ago, Khota said:

Where did I say he is not a spinner? Like I said unlike you I have always supported Jadeja. Were you not against includinghim in the team? That is what is called hypocrisy.

i was against including him in ODI side 

Not in test at home at home where he is a legend, in home test ill put ashwin n jadeja name before even kohli on sheet

Oh wait who am i explaining ...who doesnt understand the diff btw white n red ball cricket.

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i was against including him in ODI side 

Not in test at home at home where he is a legend, in home test ill put ashwin n jadeja name before even kohli on sheet

Oh wait who am i explaining ...who doesnt understand the diff btw white n red ball cricket.

The only person who understands that is the most clueless person. Did they paint ball white for Rohit or was it red, cherry, white, blue or green.

4 hours ago, Khota said:

The only person who understands that is the most clueless person. Did they paint ball white for Rohit or was it red, cherry, white, blue or green.

Didnt rohit score runs in India before and failed overseas

Clearly a person claiming to be mahagyaani wud knw that red ball have 3 types- sg, kookabura n duke.....duke n kookabura swing more

See it shows how clueless ur

1. Ashwin takes wkts - ull say coz jadeja is not proper spinner

When shown jadeja stats that he takes wkts faster then even kumble n bhajji.......bolti band chalo topic change krte 

21 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

so does that make him a part timer

Kumble was miles better then bhajji, did that make bhajji a part timer 

There sre others better than him. I am a fan of Jadeja and he deserves it but not Ashwin who does not belong. You are good at misrepresentation and twisting words.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

There sre others better than him. I am a fan of Jadeja and he deserves it but not Ashwin who does not belong. You are good at misrepresentation and twisting words.

better spinners then these 2.....haha who ?

In Indian condition both their numbers are better then even kumble n bhajji

N who are these better n how the hell are they better ...prove it?

14 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

U wasting ur time with him.for him Harbhajan is better than murli, warne .:phehe::p:

25 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

There numbers are better because a conscience decision was made to get away from true pitches. They have played on biased pitches and Kumble and Harbhajan have played on true. That is why I have always said cricket stats that you quote all the time are meaningless, useless and worthless stats. Anyone with a degree in stats can tell you that but you just will never learn.

25 minutes ago, Khota said:

There numbers are better because a conscience decision was made to get away from true pitches. They have played on biased pitches

Name what other pitches apart from SA 2015 series were rank turners

and Kumble and Harbhajan have played on true.

they also played on some rank turners

I can start counting 

That is why I have always said cricket stats that you quote all the time are meaningless, useless and worthless stats. Anyone with a degree in stats can tell you that but you just will never learn.

stats are of wkts ...if wkt isnt how u judge a bowler god know how u 

Lack of knowledge is what makes u say ashwin n jadeja played on helpful .....it happened n handful games which even happened during kumble n bhajji times. 

Go ahead find game .....go look beyond stats as well they will also prove u wrong . 

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Name what other pitches apart from SA 2015 series were rank turners

they also played on some rank turners

I can start counting 

stats are of wkts ...if wkt isnt how u judge a bowler god know how u 

Lack of knowledge is what makes u say ashwin n jadeja played on helpful .....it happened n handful games which even happened during kumble n bhajji times. 

Go ahead find game .....go look beyond stats as well they will also prove u wrong . 

Michael Clarke. 6-9. enough said.