Can Rohit Haters Apologize

Khota

On 10/6/2019 at 11:15 AM, raki05 said:

What about the CT which he wonby his bowling.... What about Kohli, Sharma ey all who has regularly failed in all icc tourney knockouts. Why this double standard.

There is no double standard. We are discussing Ashwin.

9 hours ago, Khota said:

Show me he was the worst if not can I call you a liar?

PiaXeXg.png

As u can see in the list the only bowler to get 0 wkts is bhajji that to in 5 games, ashwin atleast 1 in 3 games

Now call me liar......:p:

now i shud call u clueless 

I hve told this 100 times, u dnt knw ur stats u dnt what jackshit ur saying......

Ashwin has done better then him in test cricket ODI cricket, t20 cricket,  ODI WC, t20 Wc 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

PiaXeXg.png

As u can see in the list the only bowler to get 0 wkts is bhajji that to in 5 games, ashwin atleast 1 in 3 games

I hve told this 100 times, u dnt knw ur stats u dnt what jackshit ur saying......

Ashwin has done better then him in test cricket ODI cricket, t20 cricket,  ODI WC, t20 Wc 

Yes not only are wrong but your Goebbels style propoganda does not work. Go look atthe numbers harbhajan is the second best with econ of 6.15 and everyone else is below him. You talk of red ball white ball etc but this is T20. He has the second best economy rate. Yes indeed you are very wrong.

Edited by Khota
7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

PiaXeXg.png

Keep on putting garbage like this and it just confirms what I think of you.

22 minutes ago, Adamant said:

My goodness...

Some fans are really stupid... again fooled by flat track bullying.

We can win home matches(against this SA team") even after resting five players,yeah any 5 (including kohli,pujji),this guy will lay eggs when the real overseas season begins.

The hen who laid golden eggs, you mean.

Rohit Sharma had a great world cup in England.

8 hours ago, Khota said:

Yes not only are wrong but your Goebbels style propoganda does not work. Go look atthe numbers harbhajan is the second best with econ of 6.15 and everyone else is below him.

Right so u pointed it ashwin doesnt take wkts but the when bhajji doesnt u change u eco....wah

Dont u bring in ashwin CT 2017 when we talk about test 

Atleast odi n t20 are played with white ball 

As a main bowler ur suppose to pick wkts....he didnt a single that to competing against yuvi, vinay kumar, chawla, yusuf pathan....who all got wkts . I thought ull say that ....thats what u do caught offguard and then ull point something else.  u hve been after ashwin n pandya on games when they pick less wkts n have good eco,.....then ur the same guy who ll say they lack wkts..

Dnt be hypocrite.....dnt defend 0 wkts

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

The hen who laid golden eggs, you mean.

Rohit Sharma had a great world cup in England.

Yeah,

I was thinking about giving you a proper statistics based reply but if this thread is any indicator you wont get it .

The only way this rohit experiment is going to stop is by letting him play three tests in newzealand,after that you wont have anything to defend.

He is a sitting duck against swing.

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Right so u pointed it ashwin doesnt take wkts but the when bhajji doesnt u change u eco....wah

Dont u bring in ashwin CT 2017 when we talk about test 

Atleast odi n t20 are played with white ball 

As a main bowler ur suppose to pick wkts....he didnt a single that to competing against yuvi, vinay kumar, chawla, yusuf pathan....who all got wkts . I thought ull say that ....thats what u do caught offguard and then ull point something else.  u hve been after ashwin n pandya on games when they pick less wkts n have good eco,.....then ur the same guy who ll say they lack wkts..

Dnt be hypocrite.....dnt defend 0 wkts

Not in T20 you Einstein. T 20 is all about containment. My grandmother knows more about sports than you do.

9 minutes ago, Khota said:

Quit shouting. Your data proves Harbhajan was the second best bowler for India.

a person with 0 wkts proves only one thing that he was the worse 

9 minutes ago, Khota said:

Not in T20 you Einstein. T 20 is all about containment. My grandmother knows more about sports than you do.

really did it help ??? coz we didnt win coz we didnt take wkts 

then ask ur grandmother to explain u the diff btw kookabura, dukes n SG

15 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

a person with 0 wkts proves only one thing that he was the worse 

really did it help ??? coz we didnt win coz we didnt take wkts 

then ask ur grandmother to explain u the diff btw kookabura, dukes n SG

Reading an online article does not make you an expert in fluid dynamics. Balls are complicated, play with your and keep yourself occupied.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Reading an online article does not make you an expert in fluid dynamics. Balls are complicated, play with your and keep yourself occupied.

everyone has atleast showed n presented something

u on other hand my frend have resorted to just remarks- my grandmother knws this, others knws nothing

To prove something u need facts.....u fail to show any 

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

everyone has atleast showed n presented something

u on other hand my frend have resorted to just remarks- my grandmother knws this, others knws nothing

To prove something u need facts.....u fail to show any 

If you call the second best bowler the worst what is there to discuss? And that is based on the data you supplied. You are the one who started shouting and yelling by capitalizing words. Bad manners.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

If you call the second best bowler the worst what is there to discuss? And that is based on the data you supplied. You are the one who started shouting and yelling by capitalizing words. Bad manners.

really u want me to show the stat of whole tournament where he wont be even in list

Oh u can change the ranking how ever u want to

I can change ranking acc to avg, s/r , eco.....depends how u want put a filter 

but 0 wkt will always be the worse

OtbcaGP.png

Look i just changed a filter....now who is the worst

Oh wait he is not in the list coz he didnt take a single wkt .....this shows chawla, yusuf patha, yuvi were better bowlers 

37 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

really u want me to show the stat of whole tournament where he wont be even in list

Oh u can change the ranking how ever u want to

I can change ranking acc to avg, s/r , eco.....depends how u want put a filter 

but 0 wkt will always be the worse

OtbcaGP.png

Look i just changed a filter....now who is the worst

Oh wait he is not in the list coz he didnt take a single wkt .....this shows chawla, yusuf patha, yuvi were better bowlers 

T20 is about scoring runs and curtailing runs for defence. Who had the best economy rate?

Flat track or not ... Rohit brings a new dimension to Indian test team.. that is six hitting prowess.. he can absolutely murder opposition spinners.. suprisingly no other indian batsman than rohit employs sweep shots to their advantage.. it's a really eminent shot when done extensively can unsettle spinners line nd Length.. specially in turning tracks...

Not to forget even to seamers even to much lacuna in his batting technique against swinging ball .. he has adjusted very well.. evident from the fact he is playing ball very late nd was using feet against philander to unsettle him from his line and length... 

Yes he is susceptible to swinging nd seaming ball .. but so are all other batsmen sans kohli..  mayank is untested.. pujara often gets bowled by incoming delivereies.. rahane is also susceptible to swinging ball outside 4th stump.. Vihari has weakness to short balls.. see no batsmen are perfect barring kohli.. who can bat even on oil fields.. with skating boots on..