Who is the most fearsome fast bowler you have seen

maniac

5 minutes ago, Peshust said:

Lol! I did not need to imagine...I saw the guy being recorded..I can share speed gun data from 2005....Agarkar was 5 kph quicker than Munaf that season..in domestic matches, he bowled 130-132 kph on average..btw, you don't have comeback skills either.

There is probably only 2-3 people who have some sense of fast bowling at highest level. Rkt.India is one- others like you and your brother rightarmfast have no clue and talk like teenagers-that said, no point talking to you ignorant *s again...I am off.

Nice to meet you too!

28 minutes ago, Peshust said:

Lol! I did not need to imagine...I saw the guy being recorded..I can share speed gun data from 2005....Agarkar was 5 kph quicker than Munaf that season..in domestic matches, he bowled 130-132 kph on average..btw, you don't have comeback skills either

I don't have any exceptional skills in life. I am a very ordinary man and have never claimed to be that good at anything on this forum.

But your imagination that I referred to, was not about Munaf's speeds in 2005 but how a person may come to know about his bowling style in 2005.  Your ability to understand things and discuss objectively seems to be as good as your imagination.

Edited by express bowling
2 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

I actually am a polite. So polite that when people reply rude, I just ignore. But for some reason you are going on being aggressive here. I bet you must be quick and a good sportsman. The forum is about international cricketers. not the iCF members

Generally, at some point of life, people need to prioritize...I was a better student than cricketer (got 790 on GMAT- again can share scorecard)...the other day when I pointed out my opinion, forum members here were quick to trollme by using memes...the same guys who would not have ever picked a leather ball in their lives...was giving it back and have no desire to continue on here.

2 minutes ago, Peshust said:

Generally, at some point of life, people need to prioritize...I was a better student than cricketer (got 790 on GMAT- again can share scorecard)...the other day when I pointed out my opinion, forum members here were quick to trollme by using memes...the same guys who would not have ever picked a leather ball in their lives...was giving it back and have no desire to continue on here.

Did I do that? Or did express bowling did that personally?

6 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I have watched those games lives. Even Steyn didn't clock 145 all the time. Munaf was same.

I am sure you would have- have noticed you having better knowledge on fast bowling than others here. You should now appreciate that Munaf was a full length bowler even those days- would not in general resort to bouncers...in that series, both Flintoff and Harmison were quicker than Munaf. Even in West Indies, Fidel Edwards and Jerome Taylor were quicker. Munaf was not very consistently fast even in those series of matches.alongside Irfan pathan,he did look quick but even in training sessions, the guy took 3 sessions to properly warm up from what I saw

1 minute ago, Rightarmfast said:

You are touchy, my brother. My response was after you repeatedly kept on posting as if we posters here are idiots. 

Boss....go easy on your judgments...dont *ing patronise me....that said, the general level of this forum is Pakistani and you guys are no different than Pakpassion *s. That's the last I have posted here.

Maybe I'll get laughed at for this but a young ishant was a very hostile bowler at times with the pace and lift that he was generating. Srinath too - around '96 . Sreesanth was too floaty a bowler to be genuinely hostile . 

Akhtar and peak Mitchell Johnson are easily the most menacing bowlers I've ever seen though. They have bowled the odd delivery that could easily kill grown men. Frightening stuff 

13 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

@Vilander Cut it out, man. Get over this. Lets be welcoming to people. ICF can do with cricket lovers and pethust is a passionate one and knowledgeble. Lets not have ego clashes here. 

RAF the guy is very snooty know it all and keep dissing everyone who says anything about Indian fast bowling, and got dissed in response its natural in an Indian fan site. Now he is all I wont post here any more etc, no one is stopping him from posting. Anyways. 

54 minutes ago, Peshust said:

Lol! I did not need to imagine...I saw the guy being recorded..I can share speed gun data from 2005....Agarkar was 5 kph quicker than Munaf that season..in domestic matches, he bowled 130-132 kph on average..btw, you don't have comeback skills either.

There are probably only 2-3 people here who have some sense of fast bowling at highest level. Rkt.India is one- others like you and your brother rightarmfast have no clue and talk like teenagers-that said, no point talking to you ignorant *s again...I am off.

Chalo, at least you admitted i have some sense of fast bowling.