How to get in touch with RSS in Canada

Muloghonto

15 hours ago, vice said:

All I see in mirror is a handsome Punjabi hunk. Talk about yourself lol.  I’m not upset but showing you the mirror of your insecurity where you will deny any credit of any Punjabi Sikh.  You even outright lied about having other aliases which you were again exposed.  This was just one example of many where you displayed your insecurity.   Went out of his to say that Kohli (which for the millionth time is a Punjabi name).  Again, little do you know about the history of Delhi and Punjabis, go look it up.  You’re quite ignorant for a guy who goes around showing off his history acumen. 

Exposed again phuddu.

That’s coz you are blinded by your Defense of Khalistani sympathizers. There is no insecurity related to calling out a terrorist supporter for making terrorist friendly statements. I can quote him specifically. I didn’t lie, I forgot about one( notice the subtleties. ) and when reminded, I owned up to it. Isn’t that what you duffer Khalistanis want ? Accountability ? 

everyone is is laughing at you over Kohli thing because it was so long ago and people understood that neither the name Virat or Kohli are common Punjabi names and a non Punjabi AND non Hindi guy can easily mistake a fluent DElhi residing Hindi speaker with uncommon Punjabi name as a Hindi speaker. Happens all the time FYI in REAL DESIS( which you are clearly not, as in grown up in India). That you hold on to it, along with deflect from terrorist supporter Singh saying those statements, shows your insecurity, not mine. 

As for gistory, LOL kiddo. There aren’t many Punjabi’s who know the political, cultural and metallurgical history of Punjab over the last 3000 years very much more than me, at least not here. If you do wanna try, open a Punjab history thread and see how quickly I fill it up with facts. Now stop detailing my thread because you support an anti India Sikh brother of yours and you got all concerned because we are talking of taking concrete steps to represent our interests here. 

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

It is very convenient for some anti-Sikh Hindus to mention every now & then about why some NRI Sikhs colluded with ISI against India in the 80s even though Sikhs had suffered so much against the Muslims in their History.  

Khalistan movement died long time ago and no one even cares here anymore, some people do have Khalistan floats at the Vaisakhi parade every year, no one opposes it either.

After the 1984 riots, each & every NRI Sikh started hating India to the core, some got extreme and started funding ISI towards Terrorism in Punjab. The rest of them just kept quiet because the feeling of Betrayal by Hindus, the very same Hindus whom the Sikhs had protected from Islamic Invaders as proved in the history.

India had the opportunity to heal the wounds after 1984, No party that came to power after Kangress also bothered to bring the culprits to justice.

To kill over 5000 Sikhs in Delhi & Kanpur  in the span of few days after Indira was assassinated was even though a Kangress party act, the feeling  gradually changed to 'Hindus don't care about Sikhs' since all the murderers were roaming free in India for so many years, only a few were booked & thrown in jail until now.

Like I have mentioned before, the India hate is less now, still they don't want anything to do with India & feel no loyalty either ... if you are expecting Sikh Nri to start saying 'Hindustan Zindabad' and speak against some khalistani elements, don't see that happening. For that reason if they are labelled as Khalistani sympathizers.....no one bothers about that either. 

They started hating on India more because they were fed nonsense propaganda IN CANADA about it. Have you ever considered this basic fact ?? 80s were the height of Cold War related propaganda from both sides and Canada is a NATO member, with 80s being Pakistani poodle years of NATO. They pushed a pro Pakistani and anti India narrative, which is why NRI Sikhs are so demented. 

This is also why India Sikhs are fine and hate Khalistanis with a passion and consider NRI Sikhs to be fuddus with money and that’s it. The Sikhs in India are not scared, that’s nonsense. They are a highly powerful and privileged minority in India, enjoying political and economic power rivalling those of Jains and Pasees. Militarily the Sikh dominance of India to this day is challenged ONLY by Hindu Jatts to any real degree. This is also why NRI Sikhs are fuddu and end up running away from ever addresssing real Sikhs like capt. Amarinder Singhs comments on Khalistanis and NRI Sikhs. 

As for whining away about 5000 Sikhs killed in a whole day, yes it sucks. We get it and we get what congressi corruption will do.  But fuddu Sikhs like you dare question the robustness of our institutions. When we live in a LOL-worthy constitutional country like Canada. You don’t hear about the thousands killed in Bengal by Bengalis during Naxalbari. Whining away about your oh so precious genocide makes you attention seeking cissys. Which are all against the real Sikh Khalsa ethos. Hence your real bros in India hate you. 

Edited by Muloghonto

7 hours ago, Vilander said:

Lol who said he will ever be pm of Canada? 

He is dangerously close by being leader of NDP. NDP is dangerously close to taking over the left vote here if the liberals fail. NDP is dangerously close to liberals in many tidings and enjoy a bigger than represented total vote, with lots of Canadians wanting proportional representation. It’s a folly to ignore him. We have two options. We have to neutralize him as well as channel a strong non Khalistani Sikh in the NDP and Liberal caucus. There already are many in the liberal group who are non Khalistanis in power. Dhaliwal is one of them.

9 hours ago, Under_Score said:

It is very convenient for some anti-Sikh Hindus to mention every now & then about why some NRI Sikhs colluded with ISI against India in the 80s even though Sikhs had suffered so much against the Muslims in their History.  

Khalistan movement died long time ago and no one even cares here anymore, some people do have Khalistan floats at the Vaisakhi parade every year, no one opposes it either.

After the 1984 riots, each & every NRI Sikh started hating India to the core, some got extreme and started funding ISI towards Terrorism in Punjab. The rest of them just kept quiet because the feeling of Betrayal by Hindus, the very same Hindus whom the Sikhs had protected from Islamic Invaders as proved in the history.

India had the opportunity to heal the wounds after 1984, No party that came to power after Kangress also bothered to bring the culprits to justice.

To kill over 5000 Sikhs in Delhi & Kanpur  in the span of few days after Indira was assassinated was even though a Kangress party act, the feeling  gradually changed to 'Hindus don't care about Sikhs' since all the murderers were roaming free in India for so many years, only a few were booked & thrown in jail until now.

Like I have mentioned before, the India hate is less now, still they don't want anything to do with India & feel no loyalty either ... if you are expecting Sikh Nri to start saying 'Hindustan Zindabad' and speak against some khalistani elements, don't see that happening. For that reason if they are labelled as Khalistani sympathizers.....no one bothers about that either. 

I dont care abt khalistani movement as it does not seem to be happening much in Indian punjab. My question was primarily on NRI indian sikhs. If it did it is right to self determine.

So its basically reconciliation after the 1984 sikh riots. This is on Modi govt he has got to get those who did this punished. Thats the path to reconciliation as Sikhs are Indians and need to be reconciled with no matter what.

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

The rest of them just kept quiet because the feeling of Betrayal by Hindus, the very same Hindus whom the Sikhs had protected from Islamic Invaders as proved in the history.

This is it, it should be Right wing agenda to make sure reconciliation happens.

20 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

If a Chief Justice of India can be anti-Sikh, is it surprising that there are no others in India or here, few are here on ICF as well, especially that laundry folding moron who has resonated the same words this scumbag Misra had used towards the victims in his Misra Commission report.

1984 anti-Sikh riots[edit]

Ranganath Misra was the sole member of the Justice Ranganath Misra Commission of Inquiry, a commission that headed the investigation of 1984 anti-Sikh riots and produced a report. Jagjit Singh Aurora, the former General Officer Commanding-in-Chief of the Indian Army and a member of the Citizen's Justice Committee, commented that "The terms of reference of the commission were biased against the victims, the victims were forced to come to the investigation with the burden of proof on them".[2] He indicted 19 workers of the Congress Party who were charged by the People's Union for Civil Liberties of having abetted the riots, but gave clean chit to the Congress Party.[3][4]

How could the victims get the damn proof when the police who witnessed the carnage let it happen for 3 days. Shame on India's fake democracy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranganath_Misra

Hey ISI fuddu pawn, how goes the justice for Air India bombing in Canada ? Oh right. No justice. But will not see fuddus like you challenge Canadian democracy for failing to deliver justice but will spit on India like a namak haraam. No wonder India Sikhs hate you sell outs. 

22 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Hey ISI fuddu pawn, how goes the justice for Air India bombing in Canada ? Oh right. No justice. But will not see fuddus like you challenge Canadian democracy for failing to deliver justice but will spit on India like a namak haraam. No wonder India Sikhs hate you sell outs. 

whataboutism , we should absolutely apologise for 1984 riots, congress works responsible for that should be brought to justice simple. No questions there. There wont be any anti india feeling after that.