Young upcoming fast bowlers thread.

rkt.india

9 hours ago, express bowling said:

Looks like Umran's success last year has sparked interest among franchises and fans to find other new quicks with raw pace kept out of reckoning till now 

The ongoing U25 tournament is helping too.

Another point which i hear from guys closely following domestic matches is that since last couple of years among pace bowlers of younger age , more guys are hit the deck bowers at pace , might be to do with tall lanky pacers . Good things for the future . 

The other important thing is almost every one now focusing more than 1 skill , may not give result now but future lot of U19  guys will have more multi skilled players.  

31 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Downloaded the app.  Great find !!

Denoting the Release Point and Reach point are the key.

What is your Reach Point when batsmen play shots or are hit on the body ... because the Tutorial says that Reach point is when stumps are hit. 

Hitting the bat, hitting the body or hitting the stumps depending on the video.

44 minutes ago, prudent_kreeda said:

RKT   can you measure speed of short length balls of above guys if possible .  I see most of the above 90+ balls are yorkers or very full pitched up. Those should be atleast 4-6 KM faster than a shortish ball. If Raunak's bumper is at 138 , a yorker could be around 144 i presume . 

Thus if we can have pace of bumpers tooof these guys , will give a better sense of the pace of these bowlers. 

I expect Basheer , Raunak to maintain speed for longer period than couple of overs .

Pll also check  recent MAVI  speed , heard he is coming up quite well this season. 

First delivery that was bouncer from Bashir in that video from Twitter is measured at 146

To me, bhuvaneshwara kumara still looks young. I hope the management takes a good care of him, so that he can serve the nation in the next world cup too.

It may be a good idea to bowl him out in the first spell. He can swing the ball both ways, and provide early breakthroughs.

36 minutes ago, adithya7 said:

To me, bhuvaneshwara kumara still looks young. I hope the management takes a good care of him, so that he can serve the nation in the next world cup too.

It may be a good idea to bowl him out in the first spell. He can swing the ball both ways, and provide early breakthroughs.

But vo early breakthroughs bhi to provide nahi karvata. Didn't pick any early wickets against Pak, SA, England, BD in T20 WC.

1 hour ago, prudent_kreeda said:

Another point which i hear from guys closely following domestic matches is that since last couple of years among pace bowlers of younger age , more guys are hit the deck bowers at pace , might be to do with tall lanky pacers . Good things for the future . 

If we skim through the last few pages, we will see lots of tall quick pacers being discussed

Arjun Tendulkar

Gurnoor Singh Brar

Raunak Dev

Hemant Chaudhary

Basit Bashir

Wasim Bashir 

Tahir Bhatt

Plus we have some playing for India or the IPL.

Kuldeep Sen

Kartik Tyagi

Prasidh Krishna 

Mohsin Khan

Loving it  !!

10 minutes ago, express bowling said:

If we skim through the last few pages, we will see lots of tall quick pacers being discussed

Arjun Tendulkar

Gurnoor Singh Brar

Raunak Dev

Hemant Chaudhary

Basit Bashir

Wasim Bashir 

Tahir Bhatt

Plus we have some playing for India or the IPL.

Kuldeep Sen

Kartik Tyagi

Prasidh Krishna 

Mohsin Khan

Loving it  !!

Yes. 

I am keen to see Gurnoor , Wasim Bashir , Raunak & Mohsin Khan among these and Gurnoor & Mohsin bowling together in a match.  

1 hour ago, adithya7 said:

Padosi troll....  Tauqeer saab:Giggity:

29 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Then they would not have asked for the reaching point.

This software needs it as it is measuring from a video and not tracking an actual ball. 

Reaching points can be different that's why that option is given to set the right reaching points. ball hitting the bat or body is the right reaching point for speed.

So many uncapped (IPL/Intl) bowlers capable of bowling nearly 150 kmph.

7-8 may be bowling above 145 kmph and 1 or may be 2 bowling near/150 kmph+.

BCCI should arrange some program Or have  India B side (uncapped ipl/intl) touring BangladeshA/B, SrilankaA/B (if possible) AfganA/B.  Or ask these teams to send their teams to India.And tryout these unknown bowlers there.I thought there was an opportunity to send in entirely a different ODI side to Bangladesh nt sure what is the point of having Thakur and Shami in that team.

They are sending all the batters too, how are they hopping to play uncapped players like Patidar and Tripathi.

3 hours ago, adithya7 said:

I earmark him to represent us in Miss World23,not World Cup:winky: