Presenting the names with the highest base prices at the IPL2020 auction

On 12/2/2019 at 9:41 PM, sandeep said:

Uthappa is setting himself up to go the Badrinath route.  Big mistake for him to set his base price so high.  Better to keep it half of that, and let teams bid it up.  At least that gives him maximum chances of getting selected.  

Good for the teams..he thinks too much of himself..he was one of the reasons there was unrest in the kkr camp. His best position is in the commentary box.

2 minutes ago, ganeshran said:

I haven't followed IPL for a few years now but what has Unadkat done to justify this high base price? 

had one good season for PWI ...so that reputation is still going on

Also indian fast bowlers is something everyone wants in big numbers so someone bit more experienced adds to price ....and he is also a left armer. 

His bowling style suits Delhi n chennai wkts . 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

had one good season for PWI ...so that reputation is still going on

Also indian fast bowlers is something everyone wants in big numbers so someone bit more experienced adds to price ....and he is also a left armer. 

His bowling style suits Delhi n chennai wkts . 

:two_thumbs_up: Might go at base price this time. 

2 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Looking forward to the selections of RCB. Lots of hoopla around Hesson scouting in India, watching domestics etc. I hope he has not consulted or involved Virat, that would be a great start to the auction for RCB.

Hesson better not get too big for his shoes. Aukaad me rahne ka nahi to kaptaan will cut his legs