Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

1 hour ago, FischerTal said:

Its the truth which you cant handle. All you can do is stand like a beggar at one of Delhi's railway station and hope some Good Samaritan comes to give you money to eat for a day. 

Im not homophobic, but the bolded part clearly shows why your wife is angry with you. Don't hit her for gods sake, otherwise the tax money I pay will also invite some men in khaki to your house.

Edited by Dil Dil India

18 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

We can’t wait for terrorism to end before investing in Kashmiri economy and freedom of labor movement. If we do, it will never happen. 

The timing and pace of these changes makes me think that BJP is serious about these changes being permanent and not a political gimmick: I expect UPC to be in the next few months. I think the BJP idea is to get all the social changes done and dusted within the first year, giving it 4 years to ride the uproar and settle the issues, so it doesn’t become a hot issue for next election. 

I don't know, to pacify the crowd, there is talk of temporary Article 371 and get normalcy, and then settle others in that area. It is a bad move, to give any kind of autonomy to Kashmiris. Nobody else can buy property to settle, but others can do social businesses - tourism, hostpitals,schools in that area with A371, there is no constitution of the state, Indian law will be supreme even in that state, except no buying of property by aam junta

1 hour ago, FischerTal said:

now you are the one labeling others. chomu doesnt like it if others do the same to him because that would force him to run to his mommy. 

I never visited Delhi in my whole life, although my taxes pay for one of its bhikharis to avail govt services, although most of his family members stand outside heera Mandi to give other type of services. 

Edited by Dil Dil India

46 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Yaar kaise ghatiya baatein kar rahe ho tum dono..How does it help to abuse each other in a vulgar way... If you can't debate in a civil way, no need to abuse each others family... This is the problem with Indians. sala, aapas main ladte raho, or bahar wale leke chale jayenge.

I started off very respectfully, but it is extremely annoying when you are labelled Sonia lover, or "Indian" (in quotes with pathetic smilies) or whatever nonsense just because you happen to disagree with them. This is the biggest issue with a lot of Indians today. They will support political parties blindly, regardless of the consequences of their actions. There is a world between Rana Ayub and Raja Singh and we should understand that. It isn't black and white. 

I find talking about how many muslims voted for Pakistan and what happened centuries ago stupid. If we go far back, everyone has dirt on their hands. The point is we are talking about fourth-fifth generation muslims now, the vast majority of whom consider themselves Indian with pride (Kashmir excluded). I just don't want this to disintegrate and create trouble in other parts of the country. You can disagree with that but to simply say anyone who doesn't agree is a dhimmi (wtf does it even mean?), Libtard, "sonia ki chaatne wala(!!)" is incredibly arrogant, intolerant and stupid.

Regardless, I should not have said some of the things I did but I find it very irritating when people simply make snide one word comments or troll vote simply because they don't agree. Laloo used to do it during IPL and that was fine because IPL is not a very serious thing and I love dhokla; but doing it in a topic like this is asking for trouble. 

Edited by Dil Dil India

48 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Yaar kaise ghatiya baatein kar rahe ho tum dono..How does it help to abuse each other in a vulgar way... If you can't debate in a civil way, no need to abuse each others family... This is the problem with Indians. sala, aapas main ladte raho, or bahar wale leke chale jayenge.

I deleted all my posts that were abusive. I agree with you. no need to descend down to language of leeches. 

On 12/10/2019 at 4:47 PM, CG said:

Basic structure, Preamble does not apply to foreigners.

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

This is true.

However, 

The Fundamental Rights guaranteed by Articles 14,20,21, 21A, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 are available to all persons whether citizens or foreigners.

Equality before law and equal protection of laws (Article 14)

6 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

This is true.

However, 

The Fundamental Rights guaranteed by Articles 14,20,21, 21A, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 are available to all persons whether citizens or foreigners.

Equality before law and equal protection of laws (Article 14)

is citizenship a fundamental right? I don't think so

PS: this bill doesnt say ahmediyaas and Shias from Pakistan cannot come to India and live with dignity, but as refugees.

Edited by FischerTal

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

I don't know, to pacify the crowd, there is talk of temporary Article 371 and get normalcy, and then settle others in that area. It is a bad move, to give any kind of autonomy to Kashmiris. Nobody else can buy property to settle, but others can do social businesses - tourism, hostpitals,schools in that area with A371, there is no constitution of the state, Indian law will be supreme even in that state, except no buying of property by aam junta

What is 371 ? 

5 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

is citizenship a fundamental right? I don't think so

PS: this bill doesnt say ahmediyaas and Shias from Pakistan cannot come to India and live with dignity.

First of all what is 'citizenship' in the Indian context? Are Articles 5,6,7 and the citizenship act 1955 able to amply explain what it entails.

'Citizenship' is not a fundamental right.

I know the Bill doesn'y say anything about Ahmediyas and Shias being debarred from obtaining Indian citizenship.

10 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

So how is it different from 370 ? 

Article 370 was for the erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir.

Long story short, there are certain 'union lists' and 'concurrent lists' which handle a whole variety of topics of governance: marriage, bankruptcy, price control and the like. These were initially limited to those mentioned in the instrument of Accession, unlike Article 371.

In case of conflict within the lists the residual power to decide stays with the State due to A370 as against the Union in the case of other parts of India.

Also A370 was meant to be a temporary provision.

Edited by Mariyam

6 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Long story short, there are certain 'union lists' and 'concurrent lists' which handle a whole variety of topics of governance: marriage, bankruptcy, price control and the like. These were initially limited to those mentioned in the instrument of Accession, unlike Article 371.

In case of conflict within the lists the residual power to decide stays with the State due to A370 as against the Union in the case of other parts of India.

Thank you choti behan 

30 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

https://kashmirobserver.net/2019/11/02/future-govt-in-jk-new-political-front-in-offing/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Is this all just gossip? 

Bukhari-Beig.jpg?resize=1036%2C786&ssl=1

SRINAGAR – Hectic parleys are on with several former PDP politicians preparing ground for launching a new front to take over reigns of future civilian government in Jammu and Kashmir, media reports suggest.

According to these reports Muhammad Altaf Bukhari, former minister and MLA, Amira Kadal along with another party stalwart Muzaffar Hussain Beig have emerged as key figures of the potential third front in absence of established parties like National Conference and PDP. According to CNS 72 politicians from Jammu and Kashmir have come together, to decide the future course for the formation of government in J&K.

Quoting sources the report revealed that those who have held deliberations include former Parliament members Muzzafar Hussain Beigh, Tariq Hamid Karra, Rajya Sabha MP Nazir Laway, Bashir Ahmed Mir, former MLA’s Haseeb Drabu, Abdul Rahim Rather, Khaleel Band, Zahoor Ahmed Mir, Dr Mohammad Shafi, Mohammad Ashraf Mir, Hakeem Yasin, Ghulam Hassan Mir, Abdul Rashid Dar, Usman Majid, Abdul Haq Khan and Nazir Ahmed Yatoo.

If report is to be believed most of these politicians have come together to keep former Chief Ministers Omar Abdullah and Mehbooba Mufti out of political scene of Jammu and Kashmir.

Sources said that Muzzafar Hussain Beigh, Abdul Rahim Rather, Muntazir Mohudin, Nazir Ahmed Yatoo and Abdul Haq Khan and few more have opposed the idea of shrinking political space for the two former chief ministers, however they are still a part of the group having confided faith in Altaf Bukhari.

Sources also revealed that the group has the support of New Delhi to prepare for legislative assembly elections.

It was also learnt that Altaf Bukhari enjoys the support of maximum of the group members and stage is being set for him to head the government in future, after the elections are being held in J&K.

Sources said that New Delhi is considering introduction of Article 371 in Jammu and Kashmir to extend residency rights to people, to the provide credit and legitimacy to future government on one hand and to bury Article 370 in the books of history for ever.

“New Delhi is considering introduction of Article 371 in Jammu and Kashmir to extend residency rights to people, to the provide credit and legitimacy to future government on one hand and to bury Article 370 in the books of history for ever.” (

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Any idea if the new bunch are pro-India? I saw that we are grooming a few young Kashmiris to take over the political scene. It would be great to have pro-India voices from actual Kashmiris.