Afghanistan cricket has advanced so fast because of Pakistan, Hindu Nepal's cricket is nowhere because of India: Miandad

6 hours ago, Shaukat said:

And Why should be distinction for refugees Doesn't India claims to be flag-bearer of Secularism, Why are rohingya muslims not welcomed ?

So first Pakistanis like you will cry about how unsafe India is for Muslims and then in the same breath also whine about why India is not taking more Muslim refugees in?

Troubled Muslims around the world have 50 odd ISLAMIC countries to choose from where they can take asylum. Why does this obsession with kafir mulk exist?

10 hours ago, Shaukat said:

And Why should be distinction for refugees Doesn't India claims to be flag-bearer of Secularism, Why are rohingya muslims not welcomed ?

Among all the religions, ethnicities, cultures, languages, castes, traditions  that have existed in the subcontinent since time immemorial, Muslims are the only group to demand and create chaos in that process for a separate state the last time they were a significant number.

Obviously the ones who rubbished the theory and stayed back are treated as equals just like every other set of group I mentioned.

Since they now got a separate state in fact 2, there are options for refugees to migrate to these Islamic states and practice their lifestyle.

On the other hand Buddhists, Sikhs, Hindus etc don't have a homeland where they can practice their religion freely without getting persecuted.

It's funny when Pakistanis bring up the secular card to suit them and once the word secularism is brought up in context of Pakistan they say oh but we are an Islamic state. 

Edited by maniac
17 hours ago, Shaukat said:

Lol As we are talking India is trying to throw Muslims out of their country through beastly law

You arent any Saint either , Atleast we dont put a hypocritical mask of diversity and love

small tip: read up a bit before making a fool of yourself.

14 hours ago, Shaukat said:

hindus/sikhs in pakistan 1951 = 22%   2019 =1.6%

muslims in India 1951 =12.5%  2019=14%

care to explain that?

India was left with no option but to give refuge to hindu/sikhs/others and now citizenship to those fleeing Pakistan and hence the need for this law. 

3 hours ago, maniac said:

It's funny when Pakistanis bring up the secular card to suit them and once the word secularism is brought up in context of Pakistan they say oh but we are an Islamic state. 

Even the "liberals" among them get affected by the constant anti-Indian propaganda.  

23 hours ago, Shaukat said:

Lol As we are talking India is trying to throw Muslims out of their country through beastly law

You arent any Saint either , Atleast we dont put a hypocritical mask of diversity and love

Clown, India is not throwing anyone out. We are filtering illegal immigrants. Don't spit from Imran's backside.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/12/04/pakistan-halts-investigation-sale-629-brides-china-financial/

Pakistan halts investigation into sale of 629 brides to China 'because of financial ties to Beijing'

Forget minorities, let me expose how Pakistan doesn't even care about Muslims.

China's Muslims - Imran has his mouth deep in Hamza Ali Abbasi's crevice to say anything.

Kurdish Muslims massacred by Turkey - Imran is busy breathing through Bushra bibi's peepee

Pakistani Shias/Ahmadis - Imran is busy jacking off to Sheikh Rashid

I won't even talk about minorities. STFU. Apney gareban me zara dekho, baad me India pe tanqeed karna. 

On 12/13/2019 at 4:44 AM, Dil Dil India said:

Clown, India is not throwing anyone out. We are filtering illegal immigrants. Don't spit from Imran's backside.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/12/04/pakistan-halts-investigation-sale-629-brides-china-financial/

Pakistan halts investigation into sale of 629 brides to China 'because of financial ties to Beijing'

Forget minorities, let me expose how Pakistan doesn't even care about Muslims.

China's Muslims - Imran has his mouth deep in Hamza Ali Abbasi's crevice to say anything.

Kurdish Muslims massacred by Turkey - Imran is busy breathing through Bushra bibi's peepee

Pakistani Shias/Ahmadis - Imran is busy jacking off to Sheikh Rashid

I won't even talk about minorities. STFU. Apney gareban me zara dekho, baad me India pe tanqeed karna. 

That was funny dude