By 2050, India will have world’s largest Muslim population

Gollum

9 minutes ago, sandeep said:

@Gollum Enjoy slaying imaginary strawman dragons.  Don't forget to declare victory! You know how the greenbros celebrate 1965 loss? And now they are celebrating getting invaded and bombed in Balakote with fake documentaries?  You are on a nice track!

Dude what is your problem? Can't I make posts here? If it makes you happy, I don't consider you a woke guy or SJW. You are probably like Vajpayee on the ideological spectrum, I don't have a problem with that. 

13 minutes ago, sandeep said:

@Gollum Enjoy slaying imaginary strawman dragons.  Don't forget to declare victory! You know how the greenbros celebrate 1965 loss? And now they are celebrating getting invaded and bombed in Balakote with fake documentaries?  You are on a nice track!

Victory over whom? That equivalence flew right over my head. 

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Dude what is your problem? Can't I make posts here? If it makes you happy, I don't consider you a woke guy or SJW. You are probably like Vajpayee on the ideological spectrum, I don't have a problem with that. 

Without directly tagging me, you responded to my post with that silliness.  But didn't like it when I called it out.  Fine, I'll accept your word that it wasn't aimed at me.

30 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I am not denying the civilizational and historical wounds.  But I do not accept justification of violence against innocents.  2 wrongs have never, ever made a right.  Ever.  

definition of strawman, where did gollum justify violence against innocents. 

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

You need to educate yourself on what that word means.  Just because I don't merrily jump on to the hate speech bandwagon around here doesn't make an apologist.  

who are doing hate speech here.

And by bandwagon do you mean multiple people doing it including me , please show me instance of where it is. Anything non factual.

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

who are doing hate speech here.

And by bandwagon do you mean multiple people doing it including me , please show me instance of where it is. Anything non factual.

According to some, calling out the hate speeches itself is hate speech. 

20 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Without directly tagging me, you responded to my post with that silliness.  But didn't like it when I called it out.  Fine, I'll accept your word that it wasn't aimed at me.

No silliness, that bolded bit of @Vilander's post can be logically explained. If you want to refute that sure go ahead, always better to discuss than shut down arguments/povs.

If I want to respond to you I will tag you man, or quote your post, for future references. Unless you identify yourself as a SJW or LW libbu, I don't see why you need to take things personally when I make general points about them. Even if you do, just laugh it off, don't fret. We all should do that more often, just have some laughs. 

Edited by Gollum

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

FWIW, you are not, but your virtue signaling PCness masquerades as one.

so your opinions are from the heart, and mine are just "virtue signaling PCness".  waah. more pseudo-psychology.  Could it possibly be, that I legitimately mean what I say?  No, I must be "scared", or "PC", or "virtue signaling". 

Play the ball, not the man.  Fight the argument and logic, not cast aspersions on the person presenting them.  That's if you possess the courage and capacity to do so.

22 hours ago, sandeep said:

oh yeah, and what "treatment" would you like to give out?  Burn my house?  "goli maaro"?  

i intentionally ignored this earlier, now tell me did i say all that ? this is classic example of strawmen,