ICF Chess Tournament

FischerTal

49 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Invited @Cricketics, @sergio04 turned up :cantstop:

man i am down to play. I have never used that platform. Just try chess.com its amazing. Check it out. 

chess.com. 

Extremely easy and you can play different formats of games. I played with a friend who was taking a flight and we put it like a 2 day game so the person can continue the game over next day.

We can ofcourse set it like 30 or some minutes.

If that doesn't work, i will signup on your website and create id in the worst scenario. Let me know. My id is cricketics on chess.com

9 hours ago, Cricketics said:

man i am down to play. I have never used that platform. Just try chess.com its amazing. Check it out. 

chess.com. 

Extremely easy and you can play different formats of games. I played with a friend who was taking a flight and we put it like a 2 day game so the person can continue the game over next day.

If that doesn't work, i will signup on your website and create id in the worst scenario. Let me know. My id is cricketics on chess.com

Hey how about checking the site feedback and block that padosi troll

On 4/4/2020 at 2:05 AM, Cricketics said:

chess.com. 

That's the plus side of lichess.org, you don't have to sign up and create an id.

Your inbox will not be spammed by 100s of promotional messages from that website.

PS: Inspite of the covid spread there still are flights there? 

Edited by Mariyam

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

That's the plus side of lichess.org, you don't have to sign up and create an id.

Your inbox will not be spammed by 100s of promotional messages from that website.

PS: Inspite of the covid spread there still are flights there? 

This was few months ago. Not many flights going at this time. I guess domestic still running here but very few. 

Okay, I will join you guys in lichess.org starting Monday. Its 2:00 am so leaving for now.