Vedic astrology

Real McCoy

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Temporary friendship can be found with each person's natal chart. The grahas placed in the previous or next three houses to a specific graha is considered a temporary friend to that graha and vice versa. The grahas placed in the same house or further apart from the three houses on either side of the graha is considered a temporary enemy. Both the permanent and temporary freindship(T) are calculated by the addition of those two.

Friend+Friend(T) = Intimate Friendship

Friend+Enemy(T)= Neutral

Neutral+Friend(T) = Friend

Neutral+Enemy(T) = Enemy

Enemy+Friend(T)= Neutral

Enemy+Enemy(T)= Bitter Enemy

Also by playing FLAMES :--D

3 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

:nervous:

Trust in astrology everything will be fine :winky: But seriously Sun is vitality, self belief, Mars is courage, will power and fighting spirit and Jupiter is belief in god, confidence and good luck. These are essential things a person needs to develop to dispel fear and disease (Saturn). Fear and disease are interrelated. Some people get fear from disease by constantly watching news and get disease from fear. Some people with good Saturn placement will methodically correct every step they take out of fear which can help them. Others need to look at Mars. Sometimes Mars also represents disease as in boils and represents the surgical aspect of modern healthcare. Mars and Saturn are tamasic planets and atleast one of them needs to be strong to help in dire situations. Even if they are not strong, you have to develop these qualities which are represented by them. Saturn - Fear of survival. Takes every step with precaution and develop routines. Mars - Have the courage and the will power that the person can fight this new disease and take proactive approach. Mars works in tandem with Jupiter (confidence, mentorship) and Sun (ruling powers, self)

Saturn also rules hospitals and jails, modern concepts such as money (legal fraud basically) and creates deception. Most of the healthcare system has become a for profit system. There are some good doctors but the bad ones will think about profit first and hence misdiagnose the patient as having the virus. I would advise those who are otherwise healthy to not go to the hospital out of fear for a "checkup". The diagnosis even if free is not really free. If you go to high end hospitals like appollo in Chennai, they will send the person to the cemetry while draining all the money. You should check the memes about the said hospital. Also some people may get disease from other patients in the hospital (One relative who has finished doctor studies has told me this). This is my take on this recent issue

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Why so? :hmmm:

Maybe such a chart can be created but it is a bit of a stretch to include China's chart as it is has different timezones. I don't know why he selected Beijing time maybe because its where the capital is. The people who were affected were in Wuhan province. It is hard enough to calculate one person's birth timings. This guy is calculating a nation's birth chart using a time that cannot be relied to be accurate. Maybe they got independence 2 hrs later which would make the ascendant in the next sign. This is the thing with me. I don't trust predictive astrology and China's chart :laugh: Whatever floats his boat I guess

25 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Maybe such a chart can be created but it is a bit of a stretch to include China's chart as it is has different timezones. I don't know why he selected Beijing time maybe because its where the capital is. The people who were affected were in Wuhan province. It is hard enough to calculate one person's birth timings. This guy is calculating a nation's birth chart using a time that cannot be relied to be accurate. Maybe they got independence 2 hrs later which would make the ascendant in the next sign. This is the thing with me. I don't trust predictive astrology and China's chart :laugh: Whatever floats his boat I guess

I guess we'd find out whether he was right a few months down the line. Btw what's the point of astrology without any predictions :p:.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

I guess we'd find out whether he was right a few months down the line. Btw what's the point of astrology without any predictions :p:.

I'm just saying I dont do it. There are other aspects to astrology than just prediction. Like I said, when situations are uncomfortable, a person needs the qualities attributed to the tamasic grahas preferably without causing other harm as tamasic means darkness, ignorance

On 3/14/2020 at 10:36 AM, Jimmy Cliff said:

:nervous:

He is right on the money about transits. I don't know about China thing but when it comes to India and IST

22/3/2020 2:00 PM Mars enters Capricorn. Young challenger meets his old enemy in the latter's den. Mars is exalted in Capricorn but Saturn is also strong only slightly less. Saturn still has the upper hand as he is already in his home.
29/3/2020 7:30 PM Jupiter enters Capricorn. Challenger has his mentor with him. This is good that he has the support but Jupiter is debilitated in Capricorn. Jupiter will provide hope but it will be weak moral support instead of concrete advice.
31/3/2020 10:30 PM Mars crosses Saturn and gets the upper hand in Capricorn. Fighting spirit and courage will triumph over fear and illness.

1/5/2020 11 PM Mars reaches 28deg in Capricorn supposed to be deep exaltation so fighting reaches peak

Maybe in the short term, its good but after this, its upto Saturn and Jupiter for a year or so. Jupiter will bear the brunt of Saturn because it is helpless in its weak sign. Jupiter can still make life a bit better but it won't be much. Also Jupiter in neech stan means there will be less trust in God and people will lose hope. Higher values and wisdom will take the back seat. @Global.Baba's advice will be shunned and he may get his arse beaten.

Even after Jupiter's transit away from Capricorn, Saturn will stay in Capricorn for an entire 2.5 years and in Aquarius also ruled by Saturn (and its mooltrikona sign - only Libra its exaltation sign is more stronger for Saturn) for another 2.5 years. So watch out for the next 5 years :fear:Saturn requires patience, doing things in routine, fear, caution, slowness, stress, long term planning, illness etc which will be the pattern for the next 5 years with Jupiter also in not such a good spot. Basically, observe old people and how they do everything methodically. Saturn represents old people and by observation you can learn.

Other planets don't do long term effects like Saturn and Jupiter. Saturn more so because it stays longer in one sign and it also represents time and other things associated with time - old age, death, chronic illness, long term planning, long term problems, etc. Other planets can provide temporary relief while transiting in the sign Saturn is present or aspecting it mostly by opposition. Jupiter and Mars have special aspects other than just opposition

I don't want to paint gloom and doom over this forum but putting my thoughts out there. Also its not as if Saturn in these signs bodes bad for everybody but its qualities are to be respected and the more cautious and slow but careful routine like work will be appreciated in the next 5 years I think. Sun and Saturn are enemies and since Sun represents power among many things, Saturn being powerful will create constant upheavals in the power structure. This is my assessment and as usual I have to say that this is just a hobby and not to be taken seriously :p:

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

He is right on the money about transits. I don't know about China thing but when it comes to India and IST

22/3/2020 2:00 PM Mars enters Capricorn. Young challenger meets his old enemy in the latter's den. Mars is exalted in Capricorn but Saturn is also strong only slightly less. Saturn still has the upper hand as he is already in his home.
29/3/2020 7:30 PM Jupiter enters Capricorn. Challenger has his mentor with him. This is good that he has the support but Jupiter is debilitated in Capricorn. Jupiter will provide hope but it will be weak moral support instead of concrete advice.
31/3/2020 10:30 PM Mars crosses Saturn and gets the upper hand in Capricorn. Fighting spirit and courage will triumph over fear and illness.

1/5/2020 11 PM Mars reaches 28deg in Capricorn supposed to be deep exaltation so fighting reaches peak

Maybe in the short term, its good but after this, its upto Saturn and Jupiter for a year or so. Jupiter will bear the brunt of Saturn because it is helpless in its weak sign. Jupiter can still make life a bit better but it won't be much. Also Jupiter in neech stan means there will be less trust in God and people will lose hope. Higher values and wisdom will take the back seat. @Global.Baba's advice will be shunned and he may get his arse beaten.

Even after Jupiter's transit away from Capricorn, Saturn will stay in Capricorn for an entire 2.5 years and in Aquarius also ruled by Saturn (and its mooltrikona sign - only Libra its exaltation sign is more stronger for Saturn) for another 2.5 years. So watch out for the next 5 years :fear:Saturn requires patience, doing things in routine, fear, caution, slowness, stress, long term planning, illness etc which will be the pattern for the next 5 years with Jupiter also in not such a good spot. Basically, observe old people and how they do everything methodically. Saturn represents old people and by observation you can learn.

Other planets don't do long term effects like Saturn and Jupiter. Saturn more so because it stays longer in one sign and it also represents time and other things associated with time - old age, death, chronic illness, long term planning, long term problems, etc. Other planets can provide temporary relief while transiting in the sign Saturn is present or aspecting it mostly by opposition. Jupiter and Mars have special aspects other than just opposition

I don't want to paint gloom and doom over this forum but putting my thoughts out there. Also its not as if Saturn in these signs bodes bad for everybody but its qualities are to be respected and the more cautious and slow but careful routine like work will be appreciated in the next 5 years I think. Sun and Saturn are enemies and since Sun represents power among many things, Saturn being powerful will create constant upheavals in the power structure. This is my assessment and as usual I have to say that this is just a hobby and not to be taken seriously :p:

So in other words, we could be screwed for the next 5 years? This is not very different from what I have read on Twitter. Some folks saying the upcoming years will see a return to Partition-era level of communal clashes in India :nervous:.

All grahas have aspects when placed in the 7th house from any other graha which is called drishti means "seeing". In this case both grahas are seeing each other because they are in opposition. Aspecting involves a bit of control over the other graha. In usual 7th house aspects, both grahas exercise some control over each other. But Mars, Jupiter and Saturn have special aspects in addition to normal 7th house aspect. These special aspects are usually these 3 planets looking at other grahas but they are not aspected by the said grahas which gives these 3 grahas a special power of casting their eye without being looked at.

Mars looks at 4th and 8th house in addition to the 7th house. Jupiter aspects 5th and 9th house and Saturn aspects 3rd and 10th house. There is a unique situation when Mars is 4 houses behind Saturn where Mars is looking at Saturn with its 4th house aspect and Saturn is looking at Mars with its 10th house aspect. This is widely touted as the natal graha placement in people with a warlike mentality. IIRC Hitler had it. Usually if you are looking at a house lets say the first house also known as ascendant for personality traits, the sign ruler of the ascendant is more important but some astrologers give planets in the 1st house more emphasis. Either way these 2 are the most important ones. Drishti on the ascendant is considered 3rd in the importance list

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

So in other words, we could be screwed for the next 5 years? This is not very different from what I have read on Twitter. Some folks saying the upcoming years will see a return to Partition-era level of communal clashes in India :nervous:.

Its just a good position for saturn for the next 5 years. Nobody knows the future. Saturn was here in the first part of the 90s. I don't recollect any communal clashes. It will be a time of difficulty and constant stress. It needs hard work and patience to get over that period. Don't follow twitter :lol: Social media is there to hype negativity as though there isnt much these days

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Its just a good position for saturn for the next 5 years. Nobody knows the future. Saturn was here in the first part of the 90s. I don't recollect any communal clashes. It will be a time of difficulty and constant stress. It needs hard work and patience to get over that period. Don't follow twitter :lol: Social media is there to hype negativity as though there isnt much these days

Dude come on now...