FBI Investigating Whether Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother

Laaloo

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

That is recognized as marriage in USA, nikah, Hindu marriage is recognized in USA. 

Hindu marriage is registered in USA and thus recognised.

But in case of Ilhan and Hirsi, Nikah was not registered. 

My views are to punish her if there are really proofs against her. Oppose her and expose her if she supports Islamic terrorism in any form.  But when one part of society starts targeting her through her personal life by spreading lies that she married her real brother, and then this propaganda goes to such level that FBI starts investigating it, and even the President Trump also echos these allegations, then I wonder what is wrong with our society? Such allegations and character assassination is against Basic Human Rights in my eyes, and therefore I oppose it.

14 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

That is recognized as marriage in USA, nikah, Hindu marriage is recognized in USA. 

We know that Ilhan was married religiously with Hirsi and never divorced religiously or on paper hence there was nothing wrong for her to have third child or sleeping with him from 2002/3 till 2019 as per religious social system.

Now, if anyone knows a bit of immigration system, He will know that when A marries B while B is citizen of another nation, Immigration officials ask how and why and when. i.e. They both have to somehow show that there is love between them. So what is simplest route. Enroll in same Uni. This gives documentary evidence. However if one leaves the Uni, It also gives basis to suspicion that whole Uni drama was for registering marriage.  Her brother left Uni as soon as he got married to her and never completed the enrolled course.

Next, Since 2011, They, "on paper", remained together for 2 years while immigration was sorted. Once immigration got sorted, Ilhan officially living with her real husband , immediately filed a divorce in 2013. Its probably some really suspicion, divorce proceeding kept on getting delayed in US legal system and only in 2018, it was accepted. By 2015 she had a third child. with the man she got married since 2002.

This US Senator is a living beacon and role model for ever yIslamic followers,  even if its as serious as marriage, the "real marriage"  is only one that happened as per Islamic Sharia system, while one in Western nations or any non Islamic nations court of law should and must be ignored. And she is responsible to make progressive laws of America.

Now you know why it pains Islamic followers. She is their Mother Teressa. Hence you see her on tele with constipated face if Trump bombs Iranians or Modi removes article 370 or Xi sends her brothers into deradicalisation centers and Putin Bombs Sysria

Edited by mishra

8 hours ago, mishra said:

Now, if anyone knows a bit of immigration system, He will know that when A marries B while B is citizen of another nation, Immigration officials ask how and why and when. i.e. They both have to somehow show that there is love between them. So what is simplest route. Enroll in same Uni. This gives documentary evidence. However if one leaves the Uni, It also gives basis to suspicion that whole Uni drama was for registering marriage.  Her brother left Uni as soon as he got married to her and never completed the enrolled course.

It is not necessary to enrol in the same university to answer the immigration officers. 

There may be many reasons for not completing the Uni courses. It is like claiming whoever foreign husband breaks the studies in US universities, they have a fraud marriage. 

You need solid proofs to make allegations against others, not the conjectures or the conspiracy theories. 

Next, Since 2011, They, "on paper", remained together for 2 years while immigration was sorted. Once immigration got sorted, Ilhan officially living with her real husband , immediately filed a divorce in 2013.

You have got the timings wrong here. 

Elmi married to Ilhan in 2009, and not in 2011. 

Till 2011, Elmi had already left for UK (scrapping his green card (if he really had one)). 

Therefore, when Ilhan filed the divorce, Elmi had already left years before that. 

Now you know why it pains Islamic followers. She is their Mother Teressa. Hence you see her on tele with constipated face if Trump bombs Iranians or Modi removes article 370 or Xi sends her brothers into deradicalisation centers and Putin Bombs Sysria

Off course Islamists look at her favourably ... some way similar that BJP supporters look at Tulsi Gabbard. 

I have absolutely  no problems if she is exposed on the bases of her support for Islamic Terrorism or for other political issues.  My objection is upon the violation of basic human rights at the hand of the Right Wing of US by making allegations against her personal life without any proof, but still spread all types of hatred against her through the power of propaganda. 

Basically right in Pakistan ... or right in India ... or right in Iran ... or right in US ... or right in Israel ....... Right does not want to give others right to criticise them. Right want to destroy their political opponents by using all kind of means (even those means which are morally corrupt). I have severe problem with this fanatic behaviour of the right.