Fight between India-bangladesh players after the U-19 Final

37 minutes ago, Vilander said:

please continue to delude yourself man.

Why not answer the question? What's there to delude about? I asked you a point blank question on what the subject of what you are talking about has to do with in relation to the topic of this discussion?

Edited by Zero_Unit
21 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

Why not answer the question? What's there to delude about? I asked you a point blank question on what the subject of what you are talking about has to do with in relation to the topic of this discussion?

cricket or otherwise Pakistanis do not deserve any kinship from Indians. On topic i have already mentioned what i think go back and read it, its a *ing u19 game its irrelevant and some kids misbehaved and got slapped on the wrist..move on. 

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

cricket or otherwise Pakistanis do not deserve any kinship from Indians. On topic i have already mentioned what i think go back and read it, its a *ing u19 game its irrelevant and some kids misbehaved and got slapped on the wrist..move on. 

I agree with you on moving and that too it's under 19

My point of view was what happened was unfortunate and wrong. That's it that's all, nothing beyond that. But why bring up pak people marrying off people's sister/etc.

The subject of the matter went from cricket fight to you want revenge because of nationality. That's what I don't understand ... Anyways let's just move on

2 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

But why bring up pak people marrying off people's sister/etc.

The subject of the matter went from cricket fight to you want revenge because of nationality.

Its because , i dislike tendency among Indian punjabi people esp ( Sikhs) forgetting historical truths and fraternizing with Pakistani people , what ever the setting. I try to dissuade them when i can.

read this when you can

https://www.sikhnet.com/news/islamic-india-biggest-holocaust-world-history

1 hour ago, Zero_Unit said:

I rather #11 punched that annoying cunt rather then disrespect a whole country.

You are just salty cause cricfan made a valid point, same point shared by others. Not to mention I have laid out several times I am a c*nt towards him on several occasion. Don't really have a good come back so keep on disregarding.

Salty because a vulture is being a vulture? I expect nothing different from him. He is a Pakistani and will continue doing Pakistani things. Don't care, will call him out for that. 

What's amazing is you cannot see it. Stop being a dumbass and doubling down on it. 

11 hours ago, ganeshran said:

It was initiated by the 22 yo Bangla pacer. The only mistake done by our player was to grab their flag which is poor sportsmanship.

The moment the match ended , both sides should have stood down no matter how much MC BC was done during the match. Bangladeshis dont hate us, their fans are obnoxious but our keyboard warriors are equally obnoxious. just go to any youtube video mildly critical of Indian crikcet.

Grabbing the flag is wrong but waving the flag in someones face is wrong too. This is not war. They started it, they admited fault and three of their players have been punished. Time to move on.

6 hours ago, urnotserious said:

Salty because a vulture is being a vulture? I expect nothing different from him. He is a Pakistani and will continue doing Pakistani things. Don't care, will call him out for that. 

What's amazing is you cannot see it. Stop being a dumbass and doubling down on it. 

I have sh*t on him more than you have on this forum so cut the crap and stdu. Your logic - because someone is born in x place, therefore regardless of him being right or wrong, he is wrong because of his nationality. And am the dumbass ... great logic. :hysterical::whack2::whack2:

6 hours ago, Vilander said:

Its because , i dislike tendency among Indian punjabi people esp ( Sikhs) forgetting historical truths and fraternizing with Pakistani people , what ever the setting. I try to dissuade them when i can.

read this when you can

https://www.sikhnet.com/news/islamic-india-biggest-holocaust-world-history

Once again, it's a cricket forum. People will have views regarding the sport and event that happened in the sport. Stop bringing in history to prove your own personal feeling. This has nothing to do with the topic of the subject. Your pov and hatred towards a group to me is meaningless when we are talking about cricket. This section of the forum is solely for cricket discussion. This type of discussion is more for non cricket related section!

If you had said I don't agree with x person regarding a cricket debate that's fine but to not agree with x person because of his/her nationality makes absolutely no sense.

You are an extremely valuable poster with ample insight and knowledge, except when it comes to pak/Muslims, logic and rationality goes out the window sadly. You start bringing in topics that has nothing to do with cricket or topic of the discussion ... bonkers bro, bonkers

Edited by Zero_Unit
10 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

I have sh*t on him more than you have on this forum so cut the crap and stdu. Your logic - because someone is born in x place, therefore regardless of him being right or wrong, he is wrong because of his nationality. And am the dumbass ... great logic. :hysterical::whack2::whack2:

But what you're not understanding is that his take would be negative regardless of the situation. We could've walked up to them and shook their hands congratulating them and he would still focus on something negative because he is a vulture. Which is why his take on the situation is irrelevant and called out by me. 

You on the other hand are more concerned about right and wrong. LOL. No one cares. Stop being dumb.

Once again, it's a cricket forum. People will have views regarding the sport and event that happened in the sport. Stop bringing in history to prove your own personal feeling. This has nothing to do with the topic of the subject. Your pov and hatred towards a group to me is meaningless when we are talking about cricket. This section of the forum is solely for cricket discussion. This type of discussion is more for non cricket related section!

If you had said I don't agree with x person regarding a cricket debate that's fine but to not agree with x person because of his/her nationality makes absolutely no sense.

You are an extremely valuable poster with ample insight and knowledge, except when it comes to pak/Muslims, logic and rationality goes out the window sadly. You start bringing in topics that has nothing to do with cricket or topic of the discussion ... bonkers bro, bonkers

It is nice to be preachy but you do understand that you are considered a kafir by them (infidel). To single out people on this forum is not fair.

You appear fixiated and i am loosing interest cricket forum etc is funny its like quoting spelling mistakes . If you think your logic of aman ki tamasha is good then go ahead.

Bottomline is this. There can never be permanent rapprochement between Ind and pakistan( including bd) just brokered peace. In this scenario Indians should never fraternise with pakistanis in any capacity. There should be a principle held value of almost ritualistic enmity and concerted attempt at nullifying pakistan and internal dissenters to the said value in every respect.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

It is nice to be preachy but you do understand that you are considered a kafir by them (infidel). To single out people on this forum is not fair.

But my point wasn't about what a pak member stated or what he thinks of me/you/etc. The point of my argument is - let's say that X made a statement. Now, you can either choose to agree/disagree with his statement depending on your perception and value/how you perceived that specific situation. This is a cricket forum, so the topic of discussion was revolved around an incident which occured on the cricket field. That's it, that's all. It is irrelevant where that person is from. We are not talking about history or wars here, it's cricket!

So just because he is from pak, his statement is automatically incorrect regardless of if it holds any merit or not? And to top it of, inserting garbage like sister getting married off. Lmfao, wtf does that even have to do with the topic of the discussion. I stand by my statement. Bringing in personal feelings for a specific nation and inserting subject that has nothing to do with the topic itself makes no sense or even adds any value.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Bottomline is this. There can never be permanent rapprochement between Ind and pakistan( including bd) just brokered peace. In this scenario Indians should never fraternise with pakistanis in any capacity. There should be a principle held value of almost ritualistic enmity and concerted attempt at nullifying pakistan and internal dissenters to the said value in every respect.

Since we are already off topic, I get your feelings towards pak, but why BD? What has happened between ind/BD (outside cricket I am assuming - political reasons)?  Feel free to message me, let's not derail the thread.

Edited by Zero_Unit
7 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

But my point wasn't about what a pak member stated or what he thinks of me/you/etc. The point of my argument is - let's say that X made a statement. Now, you can either choose to agree/disagree with his statement depending on your perception and value/how you perceived that specific situation. This is a cricket forum, so the topic of discussion was revolved around an incident which occured on the cricket field. That's it, that's all. It is irrelevant where that person is from. We are not talking about history or wars here, it's cricket!

So just because he is from pak, his statement is automatically incorrect regardless of if it holds any merit or not? And to top it of, inserting garbage like sister getting married off. Lmfao, wtf does that even have to do with the topic of the discussion. I stand by my statement. Bringing in personal feelings for a specific nation and inserting subject that has nothing to do with the topic itself makes no sense or even adds any value.

I think you are missing the point here completely. You like rest of us was taught secularism in India where everyone is treated equally (and correctly so).

That is not the case for Pakistan. For them a cricket match or any other match with India is a proxy war. You are too naive if you think a cricket match between India and Pakistan is just another sporting contest.

We can't do anything about the Bang Brothers. It is up to their board. But all the Indian players involved in foul language and post match fight should be banned for several games and fined. There needs to be an example set in case any of these phuckers go to play for Indian National Team.

P.S. They probably take clues from our kaptaan Chokohli. He is a great role model on the field.

Edited by Audiophile
On 2/12/2020 at 7:32 AM, Khota said:

I think you are missing the point here completely. You like rest of us was taught secularism in India where everyone is treated equally (and correctly so).

That is not the case for Pakistan. For them a cricket match or any other match with India is a proxy war. You are too naive if you think a cricket match between India and Pakistan is just another sporting contest.

But Khota, we are not talking about a cricket match betwen PAK/IND. I am simply talking about our player did something wrong, which I think is wrong, you or anyone may agree or disagree with that, which is fine. Another member who doesn't have indian blood in him, pointing the same thing out, doesn't make it wrong just because of his/her nationality. That was the point of the conversation.

Just for an FYI, I know what Cric_fan does here. There is a reason I blasted him on several occasion which the other guy simply didn't want to take into account.  Anyways let's move on, this has been done and dusted with.  Congrats to BD 19, Well played IND U19.