Illegal immigrants returning to Bangladesh

SecondSlip

Just now, Stradlater said:

Hindutva as defined by the RSS and it's sister organizations is a much bigger threat to our country's sovereignty than so called internal jihadis. These charlatans have always looked out for themselves instead of the bigger national cause if history is anything to go by. 

You should have added, as per my understanding or what I have been educated   about RSS from NDTV and the ilk

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Hindutvawadis also want to appropriate Ambedkar, Sardar Patel....and look at this monstrosity

Image result for savarkar bhagat singh statue

WTF is that coward Savarkar doing alongside Bhagat Singh and Bose? Both who selflessly gave up their lives for the cause while this hero was writing apology letters and finding loopholes to protect himself from the gallows. 

Both Patel and Bose despised these fringe organizations and that will always remain a fact. And lol @ sanghis trying to appropriate Bhagat Singh legacy. The guy was a staunch nationalist who abhorred divisions based on religion. 

6 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

The locals going all in and uniting to fight the foreign power for a common cause, isn’t that a nationalistic fervor 

Pray tell me when the Hindutvawadis practiced this? 

6 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

So 2 things, nationalistic fervor existed in 1947 as much as it does now.

Who denies that? But it was mainly Congress led. 

1 minute ago, Global.Baba said:

You should have added, as per my understanding or what I have been educated   about RSS from NDTV and the ilk

I have been a RSS member for more than 15 years starting from my childhood. Think I would know a thing or two about them thank you very much. 

@Global.Baba I am not against RSS per se. I want some changes in their organziation and don't think highly of their ideologues/history but in today's climate they are an ally. Likewise me and Strad are solid BJP supporters but have reservations, can't expect obsequence. I am a bit confused rght now, what exactly are we arguing about?

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

I have been a RSS member for more than 15 years starting from my childhood. Think I would know a thing or two about them thank you very much. 

Oh yeah. So tell me this how many times have they preached religion or criticized other religions in any of the events you attended?

Unless you attended some fake institute, the flavor is always on nationalism with focus mostly on self discipline.

3 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Defined is such a limiting term. What exactly is this definition?

Sanghis Hindutva is more destructive in nature imo. 

They are weakly people who lack the will and courage to make strong changes. Their intellectual class is a joke and they don't have any long term plan on how to revive the lost glory of our nation. Take for instance the education curriculum. Despite being in power for two consecutive terms with a strong mandate, they couldn't dethrone the leftists from power when it comes to historiography. Jokers like Irfan Habib still get to have a say in the important matters when it's a well established fact that his Marxist/Aligarh ilk has dealt the greatest blow to our history by rewriting it in a manner as it suited them. 

We don't need treatises on Gau mutra or ancient Indian plastic surgery nonsense. We need Hindu intellectuals who can take on the might of the leftists who still remain entrenched in their position and that can only happen with a concerted state support which sadly seem to be lacking. 

Calling Akbar a bigot and Pratap a real victor of Haldighati won't be enough. You have to strike at the root of Islamo- Commie nexus. 

RSS camps focuses basically on self- discipline. You feel the nationalistic flavor but neither do they preach any hatred

or violence  

People imagine it to be some kind of a Madraasa equivalent.

So either someone got the wrong address

to the RSS office or no comments if you haven’t gotten a clue despite claiming to be a 15 yr member of an organization 

Edited by Global.Baba

2 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Sanghis Hindutva is more destructive in nature imo. 

They are weakly people who lack the will and courage to make strong changes. Their intellectual class is a joke and they don't have any long term plan on how to revive the lost glory of our nation. Take for instance the education curriculum. Despite being in power for two consecutive terms with a strong mandate, they couldn't dethrone the leftists from power when it comes to historiography. Jokers like Irfan Habib still get to have a say in the important matters when it's a well established fact that his Marxist/Aligarh ilk has dealt the greatest blow to our history by rewriting it in a manner as it suited them. 

We don't need treatises on Gau mutra or ancient Indian plastic surgery nonsense. We need Hindu intellectuals who can take on the might of the leftists who still remain entrenched in their position and that can only happen with a concerted state support which sadly seem to be lacking. 

Calling Akbar a bigot and Pratap a real victor of Haldighati won't be enough. You have to strike at the root of Islamo- Commie nexus. 

I am digressing here but already topic has taken a huge flip so what the hell

firslty, do you think indians had zero

knowledge about the human anatomy

or science? Were They were living in jungles till the white man came along?

Yoga was discovered 1000s of years ago in India but it didn’t become cool for some indians till the Beatles started popularizing it and making it fashionable. Today even medical doctors suggest Yoga and is a multi billion $ industry. It took White folk to make it acceptable.

Same with organic food, guess what fertilizers are used in most organic produce?

Now this claim about plastic surgery may be bogus but shouldn’t we atleast ponder what knowledge the ancient Indian texts hold? Just because an uncool pot bellied  bhagwa clad uncle said it you label an entire group and think it is bs?

Would you accept it if Bruno Mars says the same thing Tomorrow that he drinks gau mutra for his voice ?

Anyways the point being you are labelling an entire ideology based on a few misquotes

or few idiots.

3 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Yoga was discovered 1000s of years ago in India but it didn’t become cool for some indians till the Beatles started popularizing it and making it fashionable. Today even medical doctors suggest Yoga and is a multi billion $ industry. It took White folk to make it acceptable.

Same with organic food, guess what fertilizers are used in most organic produce?

Now this claim about plastic surgery may be bogus but shouldn’t we atleast ponder what knowledge the ancient Indian texts hold? Just because an uncool pot bellied  bhagwa clad uncle said it you label an entire group and think it is bs?

Would you accept it if Bruno Mars says the same thing Tomorrow that he drinks gau mutra for his voice ?

Anyways the point being you are labelling an entire ideology based on a few misquotes

or few idiots.

First, let's not go into the whole ancient history thing. I know my fair share when it comes to that topic thanks. 

Second, You completely missed my point. 

Guess I will just have to give it a rest. 

5 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

or few idiots.

Oh also the claim regarding plastic surgery is not completely bogus I might add. 

Rhinoplasty which is a form of plastic surgery was done in the ancient period before Jesus was even born but that wasn't the point of the post. 

27 minutes ago, Gollum said:

My biggest grouse with the Hindutva orgs is their general stupidity. As Strad said, no progress when it comes to change in curriculum but all the time/money in the world to invest in gaumutra, gobar, pushpak vimana design....

Who is investing in it? Anyway nothing wrong in selling mysticism as part of our culture because most Hindus are ashamed of their past. 

If Chinese can make the world believe that they have  these ancient martial art techniques where they can fly and do ridiculous moves why not what’s wrong in indians thinking that we once had the knowledge of Pushpaka Vimaana etc?

if you take pride in that kind of culture, next gen would invest time in science and research. Today indians are limited it being managers and beuracrats  as we have been sold this hard working and obedient indian bs.

Yes tell your kids stories about magical weapons and aircrafts, increase their creativity, their curiosity.

Do you know how many scientists were inspired to become one by watching Star Trek and Star Wars ?

Edited by Global.Baba

4 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Oh also the claim regarding plastic surgery is not completely bogus I might add. 

Rhinoplasty which is a form of plastic surgery was done in the ancient period before Jesus was even born but that wasn't the point of the post. 

It’s not a measuring contest. Good for you if you know more than me and feel free

to share your knowledge.  So if it is not bogus what is your issue ? The person  who quoted is was not cool enough for you?  He is taking pride in the ancient history of the land which we should have done since we became independent so what’s the problem here?