Pakistan Rocked By Bomb Blast Just Two Days Before Start Of PSL

Zero_Unit

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

Also FYI, @sandeep if we were to talk with stats balochistan has lowest population however it is the largest province in terms of land-area. (Hardly 12 Million People)

No one is settling there from sindh or punjab or even kpk due to security issues however once the region is clear, it would actually be better for the region to be "colonized" since the population is very low and you need people from other provinces for human development purposes. (socio-economic reasons). 

Current capital of Pakistan (Islamabad) had hardly any local population when it was developed, as of now people from Sindh, Punjab, KPK & Balochistan have settled in ISB, so going by your logic, our capital city is also colonized?

Are you in your *ing senses? 

Xinjiang - which means "new territory" in mandarin, also has very low population density and a lot of mineral wealth.  Well used to have low population density back when it was 90% Uighur.  Today its more like 60% but half of that are in jail for owning a Koran, or growing a beard too long.  In the long run, the chinese say its good that Xinjiang is "colonized" so that development can take place.

See the problem?  Development and population diversity are of course good things, provided the local population aren't exploited or mistreated.  

23 hours ago, Autonomous said:

I have business in quetta and this is far from truth. 

Anyways, pak army has not been on the mark in balochistan peace 

RIP for departed.

I saw an azadi March video....literally kilometers and kilometers long queue of Baloch people protesting against Pakistan and demanding freedom, never ever seen anywhere let alone Kashmir...like a 30 min long video in which camera just covers the kilometers long queue, people's slogans, banners etc.... can't find it would have shared.

6 hours ago, randomGuy said:

RIP for departed.

I saw an azadi March video....literally kilometers and kilometers long queue of Baloch people protesting against Pakistan and demanding freedom, never ever seen anywhere let alone Kashmir...like a 30 min long video in which camera just covers the kilometers long queue, people's slogans, banners etc.... can't find it would have shared.

Why have the journalists and teachers been "killed" in interior balochistan?

And wherever there are concerns, it is down to the lack of economic development in the area which shall also come along once they open up. 

12 hours ago, sandeep said:

Xinjiang - which means "new territory" in mandarin, also has very low population density and a lot of mineral wealth.  Well used to have low population density back when it was 90% Uighur.  Today its more like 60% but half of that are in jail for owning a Koran, or growing a beard too long.  In the long run, the chinese say its good that Xinjiang is "colonized" so that development can take place.

See the problem?  Development and population diversity are of course good things, provided the local population aren't exploited or mistreated.  

Do you think pakistanis "mis-treat" balochistan? Well, in my opinion, the development of the region is also down to the conservative and lack of progressive mindset. 

And do you think teachers from punjab being killed there is "fair". How often it is that you read people carrying punjab cnic were butchered in balochistan?

Largely it is more about negativity. As I said, once the the region develops, people have themselves open to basic education and progression, things will be better. 

Edited by Autonomous

6 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Do you think pakistanis "mis-treat" balochistan? Well, in my opinion, the development of the region is also down to the conservative and lack of progressive mindset. 

And do you think teachers from punjab being killed there is "fair". How often it is that you read people carrying punjab cnic were butchered in balochistan?

Largely it is more about negativity. As I said, once the the region develops, people have themselves open to basic education and progression, things will be better. 

Do you think murdering Kashmiri Hindus and forcing them to leave the valley by the muslims in Kashmir can be justified?  Do you know how many Pandits were murdered in broad daylight?  Thousands of people had to leave their homes to save their lives - places where they had lived for generations. 

The problem in Indian J&K is that of education and development - once it integrates properly with rest of India, things will be much better.Once those folks get better education, then maybe they will stop their delusions of "nizam e mustafa" and such nonsense, and learn to be respectful to their own country.    Largely it is more about negativity.  Well in that particular case, its also about a certain neighbor sending over its Masood Azhars etc.  But that problem is also being taken care of.

12 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Do you think murdering Kashmiri Hindus and forcing them to leave the valley by the muslims in Kashmir can be justified?  Do you know how many Pandits were murdered in broad daylight?  Thousands of people had to leave their homes to save their lives - places where they had lived for generations. 

The problem in Indian J&K is that of education and development - once it integrates properly with rest of India, things will be much better.Once those folks get better education, then maybe they will stop their delusions of "nizam e mustafa" and such nonsense, and learn to be respectful to their own country.    Largely it is more about negativity.  Well in that particular case, its also about a certain neighbor sending over its Masood Azhars etc.  But that problem is also being taken care of.

We are talking about "Balochistan" here and its problems not the IOK.

There can be alot to talk about with certain neighbours sending "Yadavs" as well. It goes both way, you don't clap with a sole hand. 

Anyways, sooner or later, balochistan will be developed particularly it providing western route for belt and road initiative, connecting quetta through a motorway should be a top priority in long-term. 

Edited by Autonomous

24 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

We are talking about "Balochistan" here and its problems not the IOK.

There can be alot to talk about with certain neighbours sending "Yadavs" as well. It goes both way, you don't clap with a sole hand. 

Anyways, sooner or later, balochistan will be developed particularly it providing western route for belt and road initiative, connecting quetta through a motorway should be a top priority in long-term. 

For literally hundreds upon hundreds of Kasabs and Masood Azhars, all you have to point is one bald spy?  A guy who was sent with money to gather info?  

Why do even seemingly "normal" educated greenbros like you insist on false equivalances?  How does 2 equal 2 million?  Is there some kind of special madrassa mathematics that is force fed at an early age?

41 minutes ago, sandeep said:

For literally hundreds upon hundreds of Kasabs and Masood Azhars, all you have to point is one bald spy?  A guy who was sent with money to gather info?  

Why do even seemingly "normal" educated greenbros like you insist on false equivalances?  How does 2 equal 2 million?  Is there some kind of special madrassa mathematics that is force fed at an early age?

There could be "plenty" of such yadavs there anyways the area and its terrain are such, even border with afghanistan is currently being fenced and that says alot. 

Remember, it is you who inititated this relevance with IOK, not me. You can go through your comments. Your media likes to ponder about Balochistan, KPK and other under-developed areas of pakistan whereas our media hypes yp Kashmir issue it goes along this way. 

And yeah, it is clear that both countries have tried to push each other down whenever they had the opportunity to do so and this is how it is. 

We want what is good for our country and its population, that includes regardless of the fact that if they are punjabi, sindhi, balochi or pushtoon. 

You mention FATA in your earlier comments and then you don't discuss FATA when I metion that it is now much better and roads in valleys like razmak have been developed. BTW, cricketer Shaheen Afridi is from FATA/Tribal Areas.

Socio-Economic development engages critical and progressive thinking. Backward areas of Punjab and Sindh are also very negative and militant, it is part of human nature if the skills and abilities do not develop, individual take success and progression of others in a negative manner.

8 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

There could be "plenty" of such yadavs there anyways the area and its terrain are such, even border with afghanistan is currently being fenced and that says alot. 

"Could be" is bullshit.  PakMil and ISI have a 40 year track record with literally hundreds of Pakistanis captured in India.  My city has been repeatedly attacked by Pakistanis.  I was in Bombay in 1993, my neighbor's dad had a limb amputated because of the blasts.  The bomb timers were conclusively identified as sold by NATO directly to Pakistan Army.  That's evidence.  Kasab and his fellow brainwashed murderers are undeniable evidence of direct involvement in the murder of Indians by Pakistanis.   Yadav was captured by the Iran/Pak border.  Sure his presence there is questionable.  But even then, there is ZERO direct evidence linking him to even the death or injury of a single Pakistani.  

Shame on you for making false equivalences.  Shame on you - and Pakistanis like you - who normalize, justify, tolerate and yes, support the murders of Indians by a Mafia army that is acting in your name.  

12 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Socio-Economic development engages critical and progressive thinking. Backward areas of Punjab and Sindh are also very negative and militant, it is part of human nature if the skills and abilities do not develop, individual take success and progression of others in a negative manner.

Yeah, and it is abundantly clear that a helluva lot of socio-economic development is needed in pure land, maybe then your countrymen will know what the meaning of "Azaadi" is.  Instead of trying to attack other countries.  

13 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

We want what is good for our country and its population, that includes regardless of the fact that if they are punjabi, sindhi, balochi or pushtoon. 

Your "We" unfortunately, does not include the power that runs your country.  Your 'country' is run solely for the benefit of a mafia of Zamindaars who hide in uniform.  And for them, all your "we" are just chattel.  Google that word so you understand what it means.  I will pray to the eternal almighty that some day maybe Pakistanis also get to experience freedom from the jackboots of the thugs that are constantly molesting them and looting them.

16 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

e want what is good for our country and its population, that includes regardless of the fact that if they are punjabi, sindhi, balochi or pushtoon. 

You mention FATA in your earlier comments and then you don't discuss FATA when I metion that it is now much better and roads in valleys like razmak have been developed. BTW, cricketer Shaheen Afridi is from FATA/Tribal Areas.

Do you know what PTM is?  Do you know who Ali Wazir is?  Mohsin Dawar? Gulalai Ismail?  

Don't preach this garbage propaganda about "we Pakistanis" to me - try it where people are ignorant about your basketcase of a country.  

28 minutes ago, sandeep said:

"Could be" is bullshit.  PakMil and ISI have a 40 year track record with literally hundreds of Pakistanis captured in India.  My city has been repeatedly attacked by Pakistanis.  I was in Bombay in 1993, my neighbor's dad had a limb amputated because of the blasts.  The bomb timers were conclusively identified as sold by NATO directly to Pakistan Army.  That's evidence.  Kasab and his fellow brainwashed murderers are undeniable evidence of direct involvement in the murder of Indians by Pakistanis.   Yadav was captured by the Iran/Pak border.  Sure his presence there is questionable.  But even then, there is ZERO direct evidence linking him to even the death or injury of a single Pakistani.  

Shame on you for making false equivalences.  Shame on you - and Pakistanis like you - who normalize, justify, tolerate and yes, support the murders of Indians by a Mafia army that is acting in your name.  

Yeah, and it is abundantly clear that a helluva lot of socio-economic development is needed in pure land, maybe then your countrymen will know what the meaning of "Azaadi" is.  Instead of trying to attack other countries.  

Your "We" unfortunately, does not include the power that runs your country.  Your 'country' is run solely for the benefit of a mafia of Zamindaars who hide in uniform.  And for them, all your "we" are just chattel.  Google that word so you understand what it means.  I will pray to the eternal almighty that some day maybe Pakistanis also get to experience freedom from the jackboots of the thugs that are constantly molesting them and looting them.

When have I here justified killings? I think you need to raise your reading skills or visit someone for an eye check-up maybe that would help. 

I know better than you what army has been doing here - they are exact reason why sharif is out of power and in london today.