Sehwag's triple hundred at Chennai vs SA :Veeru Creates History!!

Yeah. You remember the first hour when Brett Lee was breathing fire? He hit Veeru on the grill a few times. Veeru was wonderfully watchful. Once the hour ended and Lee was taken off' date=' Veeru spread his wings and soared.[/quote'] can't forget that.. Infact the highlights package of that knock starts with Lee hitting on Sehwag's helmet.. what a class knock that was man.. and then it was all followed by mcgill and co getting hit for some big ones..
I have to say that this was quite un-wanted of the nawab. once the bat has done the talking' date=' he should have shut-up. if this is true then it wouldnt be long before the media snowballs it into a a hoo-haa.[/quote'] I dont think he said it. I think he said when u arent pciked, then u get hurt. This is just media bullshitt, dont believe it until we see an actual interview of Viru.

This changes nothing. This isnt the first time Viru has put test attacks to brutal annihilation and yet, he has failed consistently in ODIs after that too. However, its impossible to think ANY captain will lack the common sense to leave out a batsman who just scored a triple ton, though there's a lot of this series still left. Lets wait and watch.

U mean' date=' Viru right???[/quote'] Both are champions guys. I think everyone here would agree that Sehwag is better placed in the test team than the one day team which should be left to trial for youngsters. could anyone post the video of his interview (if ofcourse one exists).
I dont think he said it. I think he said when u arent pciked' date=' then u get hurt. This is just media bullshitt, dont believe it until we see an actual interview of Viru.[/quote'] One of their own reporters just confirmed that he did not make that statement. He said something on the line that RIMG suggested. May I request the mods to close this thread before someone from the anti-viru regiment starts a campaign?