India didn't bow to American threat

Stradlater

5 minutes ago, velu said:

available freely everywhere ..

you shld very well know why you are cooking up the story ..

anyway do you have any prescription slip to back up your story ?

Not available on 1mg, netmeds , medlife . Only pharmeasy shows it available but they cancel the order and why do I need to show prescription slip on public forum. If your definition of freely available is not available on any Biggest online pharmacies then it just shows your stupidity.

16 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Not available on 1mg, netmeds , medlife . Only pharmeasy shows it available but they cancel the order and why do I need to show prescription slip on public forum. If your definition of freely available is not available on any Biggest online pharmacies then it just shows your stupidity.

When you whine in a public forum , if you show some credible evidence like showing the prescription then people might believe your story ( because your reputation is like that ) :giggle:

can you at least tell the dosage and duration of the drug to be taken for RA  without checking the net ? :giggle:

If you had checked it probably you might have come up with a different story like someone known to you got malaria and need HCQ immediately , but Modi exported it :lol:

1 hour ago, velu said:

i have 16 tablets .. 10 , 300mg and 6 , 400mg

its available freely , so I am guessing you are cooking up the story :lol: 

Asked my mom’s local pharmacist, he said he can get it only with prescription, people are hoarding and hence it is illegal to get it without a prescription. It is easy to get a doctor’s prescription, but I didn’t want unless her doctor genuinely prescribes. If you have a local regular pharmacist, ask him.

1 hour ago, velu said:

When you whine in a public forum , if you show some credible evidence like showing the prescription then people might believe your story ( because your reputation is like that ) :giggle:

can you at least tell the dosage and duration of the drug to be taken for RA  without checking the net ? :giggle:

If you had checked it probably you might have come up with a different story like someone known to you got malaria and need HCQ immediately , but Modi exported it :lol:

You have shown why modi Bhakts are called dumb and stupid. Tell them a problem and they just laugh. According to them there is no problem in country.

Attaching prescription part now eat crow

IMG20200410160052__1586515478_49.36.140.64.jpg

37 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Asked my mom’s local pharmacist, he said he can get it only with prescription, people are hoarding and hence it is illegal to get it without a prescription. It is easy to get a doctor’s prescription, but I didn’t want unless her doctor genuinely prescribes. If you have a local regular pharmacist, ask him.

I myself did buy some surplus ..

local pharmacy guys don’t care about prescription though  

14 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

You have shown why modi Bhakts are called dumb and stupid. Tell them a problem and they just laugh. According to them there is no problem in country.

Attaching prescription part now eat crow

IMG20200410160052__1586515478_49.36.140.64.jpg

ok .. many times you have proven here that how smart libtards are :lol:

if the prescription is genuine then don’t worry , for RA you have to take it for months , skipping few days won’t matter ..

Anyway goto local medical store and get it .. 

Please carry the prescription with you when you are  going out , I don’t want to see some news like “some innocent liberal who went to buy tablets ( and buffalo milk ) got beaten to death by the police”

@Singh bling you can tweet Some social activists who are helping, Tajinder Bagga in NCR is helping people out, tweet to Friends of RSS who are helping. 

For RA, you can ask you dr to get other DMARDs or temporarily for relief, you can take some NSAIDs. Stronger or prescription strength Aspirin is also good for pain medication. Of course a dr is the best judge of all

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

@Singh bling you can tweet Some social activists who are helping, Tajinder Bagga in NCR is helping people out, tweet to Friends of RSS who are helping. 

For RA, you can ask you dr to get other DMARDs or temporarily for relief, you can take some NSAIDs. Stronger or prescription strength Aspirin is also good for pain medication. Of course a dr is the best judge of all

Thanks we are regularly in consultation with her doctor.