Abdul Razzaq will miss bigoing with Indian girls :)

vvvslaxman

23 hours ago, NameGoesHere said:

I just got educated.  I am now going to try and download BIGO LIVE for a 'friend'.

I will also ask my 'friend' to check his bank balance.

Fap fap fap fap fap.

you mean Raina's cousin like friend :) After ban  all you will see is a desert there :) 

This video explains how guys throw money for the people they root for. They have this head to head to contests. Duration varies. Not sure how it works. Mostly 3 minute contests.  Whoever accumulates more gifts during that time are winners.  Supporters usually hold their gifts right until the end and give away before the opponent recovers. If you see this video Razzaq is leading right till the last second. With one second to go this Indian girl's supporters shower her with gifts.  These head to head contests are called PK not sure what it stands for. 

https://streamable.com/hnz624

42 minutes ago, Norman said:

Okay I'm now 97% sure that @vvvslaxman is actually Abdul Razzaq promoting his Bigo account on ICF.  :agree:

1 hour ago, sarchasm said:

Feel both ignorant and thankful for it. Also, triple v laxman, how severe is your ongoing midlife crisis?

Just a lurker guys lol. THought it would be a good laugh here. So sharing spinach man's videos.    I don't even have any app on my phone. tiktok or anything. This got my attention due to the money making potential. Also you will be shocked to see how many 70 year olds in INdia using this app. THey make money without doing anything.

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Just a lurker guys lol. THought it would be a good laugh here. So sharing spinach man's videos.    I don't even have any app on my phone. tiktok or anything. This got my attention due to the money making potential. Also you will be shocked to see how many 70 year olds in INdia using this app. THey make money without doing anything.

So these app users can't claim unemployment. Now wonder China doesn't want them to be counted among unemployed :phehe:

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

So these app users can't claim unemployment. Now wonder China doesn't want them to be counted among unemployed :phehe:

That is an interesting question.  Many youtube guys  make millions of dollars. There is this guy who open all chocolates like a psychopath. That is all he does.  He has so many followers. I think youtube is still the best way to make money online. 

Following are the best money making apps according to some article.

Amazon review is another way of making money lol  One lady sent an invite to my wife. All you do is write a 5 star review for a product after purchasing, you get credit for some amount or full discount. I know it is not ethical to mislead customers.  But if you genuinely feel good about the product you can write and make a few bucks. I know a lady who is doing it as a full time business.