Bahut hui Junta par petrol diesel ki maar, abki baar Modi sarkar

Trichromatic

On 7/6/2020 at 1:04 PM, MechEng said:

Mudiji takes a leaf from my book on speeches. But Mudiji is overweight and not as dashing as me.

Arrey Khan saaheb, you may have the good looks, but Modiji's reach is straight to the Wahit Houj, Do-lund pakadke. Tum sirf ek hi kaam theek se kar sakte ho - jaao kaala daal ragadte raho!

Edited by Audiophile

25 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

Arrey Khan saaheb, you may have the good looks, but Modiji's reach is straight to the Wahit Houj, Do-lund pakadke. Tum sirf ek hi kaam theek se kar sakte ho - jaao kaala daal ragadte raho!

Kaali daal makes me more handsome, absorbs all gandagi

On 7/3/2020 at 2:01 AM, beetle said:

How do people expect the govt to raise money?

Giving free food to so many people for 6-7 months needs money.

Food for the poor who may have lost jobs is more important that petrol in the car.

I was telling exactly the same thing to my friend. How do people expect Indian govt to pay for all the expenses that have incurred in last 3 months? Modi ji bhagwan nai he jo automatic sab free me fix karte rahe..... Abhi to bahot kharche ki payment karni he... Abhi se rona chalu kiya to aansu kam pad jayege.

8 hours ago, veer said:

I was telling exactly the same thing to my friend. How do people expect Indian govt to pay for all the expenses that have incurred in last 3 months? Modi ji bhagwan nai he jo automatic sab free me fix karte rahe..... Abhi to bahot kharche ki payment karni he... Abhi se rona chalu kiya to aansu kam pad jayege.

Why was rate highest in 2018? Us samay kaun se kharche nikaal rahe the?

If logic given is same that govt needs money for expenses, why Modiji was doing rona dhona over prices earlier? Are you saying he was too dumb to understand that in 2014?

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

If logic given is same that govt needs money for expenses, why Modiji was doing rona dhona over prices earlier? Are you saying he was too dumb to understand that in 2014?

Tax rate on petroleum is not same as purchasing rate , and is not same as exchange rate. If world economy is going up, market fuel prices will be hiked by seller. Also dollar has only one trend ie gets stronger to eff other currencies. And this rule applies globally.  
No one is dumb, neither government nor consumer.

Indirect taxes will increase in response to fiscal deficit post corona. Brace for it

Edited by mishra

3 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Sau baat ki ek baat . Congress was corrupt so even 10% tas was not justified. BJP is honest so even 100% tax is fair. Everything else was jumla.

15 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Sau baat ki ek baat . Congress was corrupt so even 10% tas was not justified. BJP is honest so even 100% tax is fair. Everything else was jumla.

Exactly, People pay taxes to go into national coffers.  Not politicians coffers

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Exactly, People pay taxes to go into national coffers.  Not politicians coffers

And How do you know that every penny collected by Government is 100% going to poor. It's not like we are living in 100% corruption free india. All this is just based on fantasy thinking of BJP supporters who first support every move of Government and later on declare it huge success.

Just now, Singh bling said:

And How do you know that every penny collected by Government is 100% going to poor. It's not like we are living in 100% corruption free india. All this is just based on fantasy thinking of BJP supporters who first support every move of Government and later on declare it huge success.

Lol. I don’t claim that, but  I know for certain that Congress and allies are corrupt and incompetent. incompetence and corruption cocktail makes them nothing but purely a gang of thugs selling/hurting national interest. 

13 minutes ago, mishra said:

Lol. I don’t claim that, but  I know for certain that Congress and allies are corrupt and incompetent. incompetence and corruption cocktail makes them nothing but purely a gang of thugs selling/hurting national interest. 

And how comes BJP allow those incompetent thugs in their party. So many ex congress MLA's are in BJP . If they were corrupt in Congress how come they become honest in BJP.

53 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

And how comes BJP allow those incompetent thugs in their party. So many ex congress MLA's are in BJP . If they were corrupt in Congress how come they become honest in BJP.

Honestly, Congres don’t need any certificate from anybody to proove their credentials, as  there are 1.4 billion evidences. I myself witnessed 3 years  of Yogi 10 times better than 60+ years of everyone. May be more.

Incomoetence.and corruption is toxic mix. Congress either didnt start a project or Failed to finish the project despite recieving high percentage kickback and their deals were 100 times  worse then CPEC. 

8 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Politics 101.. and there is a difference if one party is hiking 10 rs one time and some other party is hiking 5 rs 10 times.. 

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Cuz BJP knows how to deal with them... cuz BJP knows how to use them.. cuz BJP knows that they need those guys to get majority in states... and then work on national interest through LS and RS with those numbers 

BJP is not dudh ki dhuli hui.. and i doubt anyone here claims that.. its just that, at the end of the day, many feel that BJP won't go against national interest and they deliver on their agenda. (kashmir/NRC/Ayodhya etc.). Modi , Yogi  and many in their cabinets they actively work through out the day.. if someone is willing to work more than 15 hours a day then i tip my hat and respect them..  

4 hours ago, veer said:

Politics 101.. and there is a difference if one party is hiking 10 rs one time and some other party is hiking 5 rs 10 times.. 

Petrol price increment before Modiji became PM

April 2013 - Rs 1

April 2014 - Rs 6

Diesel

April 2013 - Rs 8

April 2014 - Rs 7

Petrol price increment in 2018 - Rs 12

Diesel price increment in 2018 - Rs 14

3 hours ago, veer said:

Cuz BJP knows how to deal with them... cuz BJP knows how to use them.. cuz BJP knows that they need those guys to get majority in states... and then work on national interest through LS and RS with those numbers 

BJP is not dudh ki dhuli hui.. and i doubt anyone here claims that.. its just that, at the end of the day, many feel that BJP won't go against national interest and they deliver on their agenda. (kashmir/NRC/Ayodhya etc.). Modi , Yogi  and many in their cabinets they actively work through out the day.. if someone is willing to work more than 15 hours a day then i tip my hat and respect them..  

Opinion is that only. For many it's perfect party which can do no wrong.

Opinion is that only. For many it's perfect party which can do no wrong.

Lol..  yeah right.. most are anti-congress and hence you get that feeling.. put out a poll here n I doubt even 5 will say they are perfect... In country like India, you won't get many seats with having a perfect party...

Edited by veer

Petrol price increment before Modiji became PM

April 2013 - Rs 1

April 2014 - Rs 6

Diesel

April 2013 - Rs 8

April 2014 - Rs 7

Petrol price increment in 2018 - Rs 12

Diesel price increment in 2018 - Rs 14

Bhai I don't keep track of these... and there are many external factors affect price hike.. what I like to believe is Modiji came from poor background.. he wouldn't approve these hikes unless it's necessary.. if he has implemented welfare schemes for poor, he gotta pay for those schemes from somewhere.. His family still lives an ordinary life, his mom lives in a small house, the guy does yoga, a vegetarian and a non-alcoholic and puts in 16+ hours of work and a nationalist.. He may be failing on economy and other fronts but on principle, I can't question his integrity or his intentions.. 

As a student of human behavior, I like to believe he is non-corrupt but chaalak guy.. and he won't bribe big companies at the cost of poor ... 

1 minute ago, veer said:

Bhai I don't keep track of these... and there are many external factors affect price hike.. what I like to believe is Modiji came from poor background.. he wouldn't approve these hikes unless it's necessary.. if he has implemented welfare schemes for poor, he gotta pay for those schemes from somewhere.. His family still lives an ordinary life, his mom lives in a small house, the guy does yoga, a vegetarian and a non-alcoholic and puts in 16+ hours of work and a nationalist.. He may be failing on economy and other fronts but on principle, I can't question his integrity or his intentions.. 

As a student of human behavior, I like to believe he is non-corrupt but chaalak guy.. and he won't bribe big companies at the cost of poor ... 

1. Not questioning whether hikes are needed or not. Hikes are needed. 

2. Good intentions - no doubt. Always raise question about competency of the govt. 

3. This particular thread is not about hikes being wrong, but about double standards. 

I think you answered your own question on Double standard.. 

you just said raise question about competency.. So when they were in opposition, they raised question on price hikes without getting any returns back (meaning other welfare schemes) while corruptions scandals were popping up left and right.. 

anyways, i won't be able to change your opinion and you won't be able to do the same. lets agree to disagree here..