Dravida bug spreading in Bengaluru

coffee_rules

33 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Sorry not taking any chance bro. Similar reason I skip leg day in gym, height decreases if you do heavy squats, intervertebral disc compression. May be temporary but why take chance? I am exactly 183 cm tall, can't risk coming below 6 feet. Won't test my luck :phehe:

The chances of the squat-height reduction happening may be 1 in 1000.  The chances of the soy thing happening is 1 in 3.5 billion.  I think there's a 1000x greater chance you'll be hit by lightning - twice.

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

10 hours ago, Gollum said:

Sorry not taking any chance bro. Similar reason I skip leg day in gym, height decreases if you do heavy squats, intervertebral disc compression. May be temporary but why take chance? I am exactly 183 cm tall, can't risk coming below 6 feet. Won't test my luck :phehe:

Do hack squat in a incline and followup with pull ups. You will re lengthen your spine. I have done this for 8 to 9 years haven't lost a mm always been at 189

15 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

@Gollumstop proliferating the thread with disgusting man boob pictures :sick:

Why disgusting? 

It is Amazing and Wonderful. 

When mother feeds a child then all praise the woman for being a good mother. 

But when a father feeds a child, how then it becomes disgusting? It is also beautiful and must be appreciated and praised and should be propagated while many people are still not ready to accept it due to their social upbringing. 

On 9/15/2020 at 7:32 AM, coffee_rules said:

EVR was from a Kannada speaking family settled in TN, basically a Karnataka export :giggle:

Same tactics being copied, they are opposing Sanskrit words in Kannada which is in usage for centuries. EVR’s ghost wandering in his ancestral state. The next issue is caste, saying the Sanskrit words came because of Brahmins settling in our state who are Aryans from the Naarth. 

There is no opposition to 1000s of Persian and Urdu words imported to Kannada. Marxist Naxals.

It’s stupid to remove Sanskrit from Kannada lol 20 pc of language will go off