The Official Kaanspiracy Theory Thread 2.0

Jimmy Cliff

Cross-section of QAnon and Scientology

https://tonyortega.org/2021/03/29/jokes-aside-there-is-quite-a-bit-of-crossover-between-qanon-and-scientology/

We really weren’t too surprised to find that one of the most conspiracy-obsessed minds on the Internet had also been soaked in the paranoia of Scientology.

Part of the reason that we began watching the QAnon phenomenon at our companion blog, The Lowdown, was that there is so much crossover between the two groups.

Before we began looking into it more closely, every one of the people in our social media feeds trafficking in QAnon ideas were either current or former Scientologists.

It was two independent Scientologists, for example, that we saw for the first time exchanging the greeting, “Thank-Q!”

And yes, like the rest of you, we’ve all seen the meme joking that QAnon is just “trailer park Scientology.”

But is it? After the January 6 Capitol riot, knowledgeable journalists repeatedly pointed out that it was a mistake to write off Q followers as impoverished or uneducated rubes. Some of the rioters had arrived to DC in private planes, others had huge social media followings. Some of the arrested had been CEOs and business owners.

---------------------------------------------------------------

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

As if the idea of a digital currency with an expiry date wasn't evil enough :wp48:.

It doesn't bode well but they are working under a strict time requirements. If they don't do it within time, they are screwed. Its high time more people get educated on this scam they are trying to pull and become smart and form alliances globally. I think our bank has also banned digital currency and trying to issue a centralized one.

On 5/9/2021 at 4:16 PM, Jimmy Cliff said:

Cc @Real McCoy

I think it was Nikola Tesla who said once that 3,6,9 are magic numbers and those who realize this will understand the world as it is. I believe he understood what it is. He studied vedic literature and these numbers are also sacred in Hinduism. I believe TPTB also know this and use it to subvert humanity. Maybe they also took it from the Vedas like Captain says the jews are disgraced namboothiri brahmins :p:

@Jimmy Cliff Read "The destruction of India - its cause and prevention" by Arnold S. Leese. He was a british fascist in the 20th century

Again, with regard to the vital matter of India’s currency and credit, we find the same apathy on the part of the Gentile, the same pushfulness on the part of the Jew.
At Ottawa, India was “ represented ” on the Committee for Monetary and Financial questions by the t w o Jews, Strakosch and Schuster. On the Committee reporting on the conditions to govern the establishment of a Reserve Bank for India, we are told by the [Morning Post, 17th August, 1933, that “among the Englishmen sewing were Sir Cecil Kisch, Sir George Schuster and Sir H. Strakosch.

The article is just 12 pages you can find it online in pdf format. The author doesn't get his radar right on a few things such as aryan invasion, dravidians etc. He also has a false notion that jews were not part of the european colonization with his country being the most favorable to them. But he is right on "the babus" and weakness of hindus vis-a-vis muslims. he's also correct in his praise of the sikhs. Also read if you get a chance these 2 books

1. Beware of the English by W.G.Knop

2. Anglo-Israel or the British Nation the lost tribes of israel by W.H.Poole

This proves the british ruling powers as the gentile step children of israel. may also represent the connection between the jews and the freemasons

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

@Jimmy Cliff Read "The destruction of India - its cause and prevention" by Arnold S. Leese. He was a british fascist in the 20th century

The article is just 12 pages you can find it online in pdf format. The author doesn't get his radar right on a few things such as aryan invasion, dravidians etc. He also has a false notion that jews were not part of the european colonization with his country being the most favorable to them. But he is right on "the babus" and weakness of hindus vis-a-vis muslims. he's also correct in his praise of the sikhs. Also read if you get a chance these 2 books

1. Beware of the English by W.G.Knop

2. Anglo-Israel or the British Nation the lost tribes of israel by W.H.Poole

This proves the british ruling powers as the gentile step children of israel. may also represent the connection between the jews and the freemasons

Will try to read them once I am through Behold A Pale Horse

Edited by Jimmy Cliff

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

:hmmm:

Meanwhile, an "unrelated" thread on our good friend's escapades in Lanka.

@Real McCoy @Gollum ur views? 

Interesting thread, had no idea this was the case. Norway, USA, China were more prominent in their role during the civil war, never knew Israelis were so involved, man they have their tentacles everywhere.

Looking at our low IQ politicians, babus, judges, NGOs etc, Israel must be playing them so easily. 

25 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@Jimmy Cliff is there any country/region untouched by Israel's influence? China? East Asian countries?

Talking about present day, not 100-200 years ago. Opium wars had their corrupting influence for sure. 

I haven't done enough research on that but looking at the way Israel has got both sides of the world's most powerful "democracy" simping for them, it is very unlikely.

And China/CCP definitely has a working relationship with Israel. Fun fact, the formation of CCP is "mostly attributed" to the influence of Grigori Voitinsky, a Russian Jew :money:. An interesting thread on this.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

:hmmm:

Meanwhile, an "unrelated" thread on our good friend's escapades in Lanka.

@Real McCoy @Gollum ur views? 

I read something like this in some random blog about a decade ago. SL armed forces and LTTE training close to each other was mentioned there. I wouldn't doubt this as this poster is posting more compelling evidence of the connection.

On a side note, I always cringe when Modi hugs bibi like he is a brother from another mother. Who knows maybe he has some ancestral connections :fear1:According to captain, disgraced namboothiris sailed west and became the jews and ayyappa is imhotep and built the pyramids :shock:.

While capt is applying coconut chutney on top of real stuff, he finds the stuff from other websites like what I did in the past. So part of what he says is true but you have to remove the coconut chutney from the rice. You would rather find the rice somewhere else by doing research on your own.