Multiple stabbings reported in Quebec city, Canada

motomaverick

hang on hang on guys. I am extremely confused. :hmmm:

So if some indian does something somewhere in the world offending these people that has nothing to do with me, then some nutjob can kill me here 10k miles away in protest. Can someone convince me how should I feel safe befriending these special people with out-of-the-world logical mind. I know, i know.. all of them are not nutjobs and many are modern. Question is :confused:  , how $uck i decide who is what?

Innocent lives are getting lost and on the other side, radicalization continues. NO so-called moderate, liberal is opening their mouth. They are nicely sipping on tea/coffee, seating in the balcony watching the show. Whose responsibility is it to identify and correct these nutjobs, infidels??? I tell you, as soon as an idiot nutjob gets accidentally misrepresented or get hurt, these qualified moderate people will again start crawling out of their closets. They dont realize that how will the common people from their circle trust them. Moderate and liberals are not standing with them when such crisis is on the doorstep. 

I was cursed on this site for saying this long long ago by liberals. "Gehu ke sath Ghun bhi pis jayega". And no matter what you do, people like us will have to come in defense for you guys. Just because you didnt do your duty, doesnt mean we wont either. Marne ke baad humko bhi uparwale ko jawab dena hai. 

I think moderate very well know, better than us that if you speak against them openly, then you will be their first target (e.g. Kashmir). I can understand.

Edited by dial_100