RR broaden their scope into women's health

saged

37 minutes ago, New guy said:

Incels phir ro rahe hai

pakistani spotted. This was a saying in peepee like "Indians phir ro rahe hai". secret out in the open fella. posing here as a mallu nice try. hows it going in the isis training camp. are they giving you guns or giving you brooms or buckets to wash their toilets.

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

pakistani spotted. This was a saying in peepee like "Indians phir ro rahe hai". secret out in the open fella. posing here as a mallu nice try. hows it going in the isis training camp. are they giving you guns or giving you brooms or buckets to wash their toilets.

Pakistanis  >>>> incels

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

I knew it when they opted to wear pink. They wore blue in their initial days. RR fans must hit back with force. This is blasphemy. This is backdoor feminism.

Trolling?

How is educating men ( intended TG, I presume) on female reproductive health feminism? Its not a viewpoint that is being shared, but biological facts. I can't see any agenda here.

Good on RR to do this.

Some days back Kohli and some others from RCB spoke briefly about mental health on the occasion of World Mental Health day.  Thought that was a good gesture too.

28 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Trolling?

How is educating men ( intended TG, I presume) on female reproductive health feminism? Its not a viewpoint that is being shared, but biological facts. I can't see any agenda here.

Good on RR to do this.

Some days back Kohli and some others from RCB spoke briefly about mental health on the occasion of World Mental Health day.  Thought that was a good gesture too.

What is the purpose of that video. certainly most men know enough about females and the male female biology is taught in high school. their health should be known by their physician. Other than that its just an agenda. why is RR wearing pink. no sports team in the entire world wears pink apart from some breast cancer awareness on certain days which itself is a scam

5 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

What is the purpose of that video. certainly most men know enough about females and the male female biology is taught in high school. their health should be known by their physician. Other than that its just an agenda. why is RR wearing pink. no sports team in the entire world wears pink apart from some breast cancer awareness on certain days which itself is a scam

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2014/10/will-a-major-sports-team-ever-wear-pink/382037/

RR are breaking new ground, they did what no one thought was possible