IPL Match 54 | KKR vs RR | 01-NOV-2020 | Dubai !!!

velu

2 minutes ago, Black Zero said:

this is the scenario guys for both teams, basically impossible for both to improve on run rate, so should settle for a win atleast and going too aggressive can be deadly. 

IMG_20201101_205331.jpg

do you guys think any of the team can meet these criteria realistically? 

"S Rajesh and his team are working overtime to get you the latest scenarios fresh off the plate. For KKR to go past the existing NRR of RCB and DC, they need to win by 81 runs and 78 runs respectively. If RR chase this down in 13.4 overs (scoring 192 precisely), their NRR will be better than both RCB and DC."

Only chasing team has realistic chance in such a scenario. No way the bowling team can try to restrict under 110

Just now, speedheat said:

You are triggered.. eat some s##t that will calm you down ganwar :phehe:

:hysterical: I thought you were gonna school me. Ended up looking like an absolute idiot infront of everyone. How does it feel ? I mean at this stage you are used to it. You dance on my tunes like an absolute clown you are.

4 minutes ago, Scarface said:
6 minutes ago, saged said:
"S Rajesh and his team are working overtime to get you the latest scenarios fresh off the plate. For KKR to go past the existing NRR of RCB and DC, they need to win by 81 runs and 78 runs respectively. If RR chase this down in 13.4 overs (scoring 192 precisely), their NRR will be better than both RCB and DC."

Only chasing team has realistic chance in such a scenario. No way the bowling team can try to restrict under 110

Will need to do it one over faster than that famous Mumbai chase

2 minutes ago, Black Zero said:

but I think RR are going for it, but dilemma is if they go too hard they can risk even normal win. so it's all or nothing. 

Thats why Buttler should be sent ahead imo of likes of Smith and if he fails then they can go for normal win

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Update your vocabulary Bot... Been hearing this same sentence since 2016.. "get past'" :top:

:giggle: Sit down and Take this L 

Ironic coming from a donkey who is using AI and S H I T for years because he doesn't know any other words.

12 minutes ago, saged said:

"get past" is correct in this sense. he's not saying passing a test, but getting past the year.