Moon landing hoax

Real McCoy

On 11/5/2020 at 1:49 PM, Real McCoy said:

If you ask questions like that, you are called a tin foil wearing conspiracy theorist

In fact I actually don't believe in many conspiracy theories, like CERN being a facility to open a star gate inviting demons from netherworld.

The moon landing conspiracy was believable to me because the points raised by the skeptics were rational instead of being sensational. And when you put the cold war between USA and Soviet into perspective, things start to make sense.  

4 hours ago, MechEng said:

In fact I actually don't believe in many conspiracy theories, like CERN being a facility to open a star gate inviting demons from netherworld.

The moon landing conspiracy was believable to me because the points raised by the skeptics were rational instead of being sensational. And when you put the cold war between USA and Soviet into perspective, things start to make sense.  

Yeah I don't believe in every conspiracy theory but the ones that makes sense. moon landing is the easiest. nixon calling the astronots on the moon from a landline and people believe it and call those who don't as a nutcase. unbelievable :no:

8 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

nixon calling the astronots on the moon from a landline and people believe it and call those who don't as a nutcase. unbelievable :no:

Why cant you use landline? Switching technology/ microwave  links were already working in 60s & 70s thanks to Bell labs..if at all you believe in the hoax,you should look elsewhere 

Edited by diga

7 hours ago, diga said:

Why cant you use landline? Switching technology/ microwave  links were already working in 60s & 70s thanks to Bell labs..if at all you believe in the hoax,you should look elsewhere 

are you looking for an argument for argument's sake. this is unbelievable. even a small kid will laugh at this proposal. moon is a quarter of a million miles away and if you know anything about sound waves, you should know that sound doesn't travel in vacuum. el presidente spoke to the astronots in crisp voice without any delays. logic fail :doh:

15 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

are you looking for an argument for argument's sake. this is unbelievable. even a small kid will laugh at this proposal. moon is a quarter of a million miles away and if you know anything about sound waves, you should know that sound doesn't travel in vacuum. el presidente spoke to the astronots in crisp voice without any delays. logic fail :doh:

Do you transmit sound waves or radio waves?

5 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

im asking one more time. have you transmitted sound waves through vacuum. dont give me wiki as a source :rotfl: Also 4 sources to back this claim by wiki. effing roger federer has 100s of sources.

Believe what you want.. 

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Yes sound waves which are in the range of 20khz needs a medium to propagate. But the communication through space is through higher frequencies where sound , video, data communications are encode and using satellites to relay or reflect these radio connections. In this case of Apollo-11  it was a S-Band transponder that was used to carry comm from the  Apollo to ground stations. Yes, this technology was already available in 1969

3-C7-BB365-896-F-4-BBB-B727-3-AEA9-CE18-

23 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Yes sound waves which are in the range of 20khz needs a medium to propagate. But the communication through space is through higher frequencies where sound , video, data communications are encode and using satellites to relay or reflect these radio connections. In this case of Apollo-11  it was a S-Band transponder that was used to carry comm from the  Apollo to ground stations. Yes, this technology was already available in 1969

3-C7-BB365-896-F-4-BBB-B727-3-AEA9-CE18-

which source is that from

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

which source is that from

From general dyn website

https://gdmissionsystems.com/space/apollo11

My background is comms and have worked for Norte/AT&T/Bell labs/Lucent/Nokia from AMPs till 5G. DARPA sats by US Military were launched in 1965 or so. The phone call is least doubting aspect of the hoax. It is more to do with rocket technology of the moonlander which has never been repeated ever again. The moonlander in Chandrayaan got lost. But, maybe they got lucky once. If it is a hoax, then it would have involved a few 100 people and you would find somebody blowing the whistle. Plus there spies involved, Russia would have called the hoax. Do you say even they are involved? 

22 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

From general dyn website

My background is comms and have worked for Norte/AT&T/Bell labs/Lucent/Nokia from AMPs till 5G. DARPA sats by US Military were launched in 1965 or so. The phone call is least doubting aspect of the hoax. It is more to do with rocket technology of the moonlander which has never been repeated ever again. The moonlander in Chandrayaan got lost. But, maybe they got lucky once. If it is a hoax, then it would have involved a few 100 people and you would find somebody blowing the whistle. Plus there spies involved, Russia would have called the hoax. Do you say even they are involved? 

I did my bachelors in communication as well but am working in IT. I have to admit I didn't study as much as I would have liked to but have some understanding about transmission, wavelengths, etc. In my defense the phone call is not the only thing that is dodgy. There are several others where the astronots have conflicting reports on viewing stars. in the early days, neil said he did not see any stars, but in the 90s don pettit said he could see the stars, planets and magellanic clouds, zodiacal lights :shock: If you observe the body language of Neil and then the other two jokers, it tells that they are lying.

There are other stuff like traveling through the van allen belts, how did the astronots did not encounter any radiation on their way to the moon and back. They traveled in almost a tin can with some gold foil around it. What propelled them after they entered space. solar power? radiation could have burst the panels to bits. Once they were on the moon, they bounced around. ok maybe due to low gravity but how come the soil(?) of the moon that gets dispersed by these astronots while walking drop back like here on earth. shouldn't it be in the air for a while before dropping back because of low gravity. There appear to be shadows from different light sources that is almost perpendicular to each other. There are several questions like in the OP where they produce at least 8 strange things.

And what about the search engine on google or youtube when you look for "moon landing hoax" gives you debunking the hoax results. A decade ago, you would find individual researchers who counter the prevailing theory by asking the type of questions that I'm asking now. They were much more in detail and not available in youtube or google now. I can only conclude that these conglomerates are censoring people for no reason. Or maybe the reason is they are true and they dont want the majority to catch onto them and disband them. nasa's budget is 22 billion dollars per year. If they are found to be nothing but a cgi producing agency and money laundering agency for other activities, they will be prosecuted and banned.

Also what is the connection between Nasa, JPL, hollywood and occultists like jack parsons, who was mentored by aleister crowley himself. He was also friends with L Ron Hubbard who founded the scientology cult.

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

From general dyn website

Even the rocket technology was far ahead of its time.. Saturn rocket and the German scientist Werner von Braun I think 

I think quite a few scientists were from Nazi Germany and they retired or died by late 60s...Moon missions were expensive and continue till 70s. After Soviet collapse the interest turned towards reusable shuttles. 

Have to investigate further , can @Real McCoy or someone fill me in? I am very confident that rocket technology, navigation, tracking was adequate to reach the moon orbit. But the moonlander that detached from the orbiter and landed on the moon? Also, once they landed, even with low gravity, did they take off from there and reached earth? That is what is unbelievable!

15 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I did my bachelors in communication as well but am working in IT. I have to admit I didn't study as much as I would have liked to but have some understanding about transmission, wavelengths, etc. In my defense the phone call is not the only thing that is dodgy. There are several others where the astronots have conflicting reports on viewing stars. in the early days, neil said he did not see any stars, but in the 90s don pettit said he could see the stars, planets and magellanic clouds, zodiacal lights :shock: If you observe the body language of Neil and then the other two jokers, it tells that they are lying.

There are other stuff like traveling through the van allen belts, how did the astronots did not encounter any radiation on their way to the moon and back. They traveled in almost a tin can with some gold foil around it. What propelled them after they entered space. solar power? radiation could have burst the panels to bits. Once they were on the moon, they bounced around. ok maybe due to low gravity but how come the soil(?) of the moon that gets dispersed by these astronots while walking drop back like here on earth. shouldn't it be in the air for a while before dropping back because of low gravity. There appear to be shadows from different light sources that is almost perpendicular to each other. There are several questions like in the OP where they produce at least 8 strange things.

And what about the search engine on google or youtube when you look for "moon landing hoax" gives you debunking the hoax results. A decade ago, you would find individual researchers who counter the prevailing theory by asking the type of questions that I'm asking now. They were much more in detail and not available in youtube or google now. I can only conclude that these conglomerates are censoring people for no reason. Or maybe the reason is they are true and they dont want the majority to catch onto them and disband them. nasa's budget is 22 billion dollars per year. If they are found to be nothing but a cgi producing agency and money laundering agency for other activities, they will be prosecuted and banned.

Also what is the connection between Nasa, JPL, hollywood and occultists like jack parsons, who was mentored by aleister crowley himself. He was also friends with L Ron Hubbard who founded the scientology cult.

Aha! I thought about that too.

If you notice, all Apollo spacecrafts made vertical landings on the moon, when you would expect them to land like how an aircraft does on earth by ejecting landing wheels.

When Apollo shuttles made their journey back to earth, they did landing like how a normal aircraft does on water bodies instead of vertical landing on a land.

Altogether 12 people have walked on the moon from 1969 till 1972. Each mission took about 400 plus engineers and countless support staff. Are the hoax believers saying all moon missions were fake or only the first one ? 

Ok if they hoaxed the ground crew, then wouldn’t the trajectory data , signals traveling from earth to a radar on the lunar or command module, the round trip delay etc have to be transmitted without them doubting?

are you thinking it can be faked. ? In modern technology, it can be done using radar jamming and also sending wrong data. I don’t think such techniques were available in 1969!

””

How many people have been on the Moon?

A total of 12 male astronauts have landed on the Moon, all of whom were part of the US Apollo mission programme. These six crewed lunar landings occurred between July 1969 and December 1972. The following astronauts have been to the Moon (in order of setting foot on the lunar surface):

Apollo 11

Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin

Apollo 12

Pete Conrad, Alan Bean

Apollo 14

Alan Shepard, Edgar Mitchell

Apollo 15

David Scott, James Irwin

Apollo 16

John Young, Charles Duke

Apollo 17

Gene Cernan, Harrison Schmitt ”