Moon landing hoax

Real McCoy

Watch this vid and find out about green screens and augmented reality. I have seen more comprehensive takedowns of this technologies and the author of that video said its coming to a point where no one will even spot this fakery. already many youtube channels are shut that discuss moon landing hoaxes. youtube has become themtube

This is actually the only conspiracy theory that I buy somewhat.

Also there are theories about the shining movie where there are apparently  a lot of hints thrown that Kubrick actually orchestrated the moon landing video shoot to make it look realistic.

Edited by maniac

19 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Don’t buy this and 9/11 CTs. They can’t pull such a big hoax. Nixon called from landline to Houston. Who bridged the audio to a satellite feed. I believe in the Illuminati and a corporate coterie disrupting the world politically.

But they spoke with crystal clear quality from oval office or houston to the moon using 60s technology while im still not able to speak to my relatives clearly in the same city in 2020. And where is the time gap. I would bet there would be huge time gap between such a long distance. do you even know how fast sound travels. its not even close to how far the moon is. but they show time gap between comm between houston and space station but it magically disappears when chris hadfield sings a song with a band. do you know how much time coordination needs in a live performance

Edited by Real McCoy

16 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Don’t buy this and 9/11 CTs. They can’t pull such a big hoax. Nixon called from landline to Houston. Who bridged the audio to a satellite feed. I believe in the Illuminati and a corporate coterie disrupting the world politically.

I struggle to believe that. It is highly possible to encounter noise in the signal processing from the aircraft that far from Earth, 1960s electronics communication was not that advanced.

2 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Surely the Soviets could have proven it was a hoax if it was.

lol you should check soviet space videos. they were even more pathetic than nasa. surely both countries must have reached an agreement. soviets to dominate initially and put the first dog and man in space, try to reach the moon and get a map of the moon and the mighty USA to put a man on the moon.

On 11/3/2020 at 6:21 PM, Jimmy Cliff said:

Don't tell me you haven't seen this video :p:.

I got signal issues whenever I made phone calls to India, which sometimes gets resolved only when I changed rooms or moved outside for better signal, all this with 21st century electronics. Here President Nixon is getting such a clear signal without any interruption right from the moon with 1960s technology.

And did you see that photo of earth from moon in his office? How did they get such clear resolution photo when Aldrin and Armstrong were still on the Moon?

29 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I got signal issues whenever I made phone calls to India, which sometimes gets resolved only when I changed rooms or moved outside for better signal, all this with 21st century electronics. Here President Nixon is getting such a clear signal without any interruption right from the moon with 1960s technology.

And did you see that photo of earth from moon in his office? How did they get such clear resolution photo when Aldrin and Armstrong were still on the Moon?

If you ask questions like that, you are called a tin foil wearing conspiracy theorist

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

The "official" story is that photo is from Apollo 8 in 1968.

Edited by Jimmy Cliff