'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

These are not poor farmers. They are rich ignorant pricks. The really poor farmers will benefit from this bill. Punjab contribution is on a decline anyway. With morons like this it will become insignificant and irrelevant. 

Very few are rich. Super majority are very poor. Sleeping on the streets is not a sign of rich person.

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

So, in Kerala and Bihar farmers are dying I am guessing without the world famous mandi system 

Bihar farmers are worst off because they get less market value. Kerala is sympathetic to Punjab farmers as the government over there is not a BJP puppet.

4 hours ago, Khota said:

Loaded essay without even knowing me. Current  Mandi system offered them some support and their fear is that it will go away.

You have a situation where you make laws and not involve people who have direct knowledge willlead to this situation.

You cannot run a country by having few IAS officers/bureaucrates making laws with no understanding of ground realty.

are you this girl?

6 hours ago, Khota said:

I am not a jatt but if there is reservation for one segment of the society then why is there no reservation for other segment that is equally poor?

Reservation if allowed, should be on the basis of economic status rather than cast based,that is mine and most of the people's issue with reservation.

22 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Reservation if allowed, should be on the basis of economic status rather than cast based,that is mine and most of the people's issue with reservation.

Right... when I point that out to my jaat colleagues they also agree....25% jaats in haryana and 30% representation in government jobs already. When supreme court said no to jaat reservation in haryana because jaats are one of the most prosperous groups.

2 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

What are the odds that kejriwal united with Kangress for 2024 and this dickhead khota supports him?

Do you support the BJP goons who came thru the barriers to throw stones atthe farmers.

24 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Right... when I point that out to my jaat colleagues they also agree....25% jaats in haryana and 30% representation in government jobs already. When supreme court said no to jaat reservation in haryana because jaats are one of the most prosperous groups.

If they are overly represented than no need for extra.

3 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:
15 minutes ago, Khota said:
Do you support the BJP goons who came thru the barriers to throw stones atthe farmers.

That was hardly anything.These fake farmers should have been lathi charged on republic day itself.

Breaking the law is hardly anything? Attacking innocent people is hardly anything?

4 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:
11 minutes ago, Khota said:
Can you guys condemn the slogan "desh ke gadaron ko/goli marron saro ko"

This is what your masters are doing to the nation. This is not the correct way to carry out a discourse.

Yeah running tractors on unsuspecting crowds is the right way to carry one lol..moron

I condemned that. But you are comfortable with your law breakers. I am now understanding you.

Government thought they will break the protest with their old dirty tricks. Anna hazare bjp stooge was ready to hijack the protest from 30 jan.  Now he is happy with the government because the.plan failed. Lol.  Where is deep sidhu by the way.

Edited by Nonbeliever

15 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:
27 minutes ago, Khota said:

That was hardly anything.These fake farmers should have been lathi charged on republic day itself.

Fake Farmers? Who are these men, are they coming from Pakistan or Mars? Or somehow Congress got some base left where they can send that many men for months, sleeping outside in cold. 

15 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:
22 minutes ago, Khota said:
Can you guys condemn the slogan "desh ke gadaron ko/goli marron saro ko"

This is what your masters are doing to the nation. This is not the correct way to carry out a discourse.

Yeah running tractors on unsuspecting crowds is the right way to carry one lol..moron

Those who did it should be punished. The guy who was behind the shitshow, Deep Sidhu somehow is very close to BJP leaders. How on earth he escaped? 

Fake Farmers? Who are these men, are they coming from Pakistan or Mars? Or somehow Congress got some base left where they can send that many men for months, sleeping outside in cold. 
The one who died is a poor Indian farmer from Australia.

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk