'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

6 minutes ago, nikred said:

The one who died is a poor Indian farmer from Australia.

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

In Punjab, most of households have someone living abroad. Or you think Australians want to take on Modi/BJP now? 

Edited by wanted_desi

24 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Those who did it should be punished. The guy who was behind the shitshow, Deep Sidhu somehow is very close to BJP leaders. How on earth he escaped? 

Having pictures with politicians doesn't make you close to them. I have a picture with Haridwar MLA, does that make me close to him? No. I am not. Sunny Deol had already tweeted in December that he has no connection with Sidhu when he had joined protest. Sidhu is a Punjabi actor who worked in a film made by Dharmendra.

37 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Those who did it should be punished. The guy who was behind the shitshow, Deep Sidhu somehow is very close to BJP leaders. How on earth he escaped? 

Deep Sidhu ws the one to plant the flag. he sould be the first one in jail.

35 minutes ago, nikred said:

The one who died is a poor Indian farmer from Australia.

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

He is a farmer from UP whose family owns around 15 hectare which makes him middle class. He went to Australia for studies and got married recently.

12 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Having pictures with politicians doesn't make you close to them. I have a picture with Haridwar MLA, does that make me close to him? No. I am not. Sunny Deol had already tweeted in December that he has no connection with Sidhu when he had joined protest. Sidhu is a Punjabi actor who worked in a film made by Dharmendra.

Why is Sidhu still not in jail?

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Sidhu was part of Sunny Deol's campaign team. He was the one who was undermining the protest from the start with helping to push Kahlistani narrative.

How on earth he was able to escape so easily from the scene? 

I condemned that. But you are comfortable with your law breakers. I am now understanding you.
There's no negotiation with people who break the law and insult the flag whatsoever.These people should be dealt with in the same vein.in fact,they got off easy.This farmers protest is nothing but a ragtag bunch of middlemen,kaangressis and khalistanis

8 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:
1 hour ago, Khota said:
I condemned that. But you are comfortable with your law breakers. I am now understanding you.

There's no negotiation with people who break the law and insult the flag whatsoever.These people should be dealt with in the same vein.in fact,they got off easy.This farmers protest is nothing but a ragtag bunch of middlemen,kaangressis and khalistanis

Sigh! Are you going to throw stones at them now? 

26 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:
1 hour ago, wanted_desi said:

Lol is that the narrative you have been asked to parrot? Try harder

You are very well programmed. This site should check everyone if they are bot or not.

13 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

These people need to be in jail,stop romanticizing them.Drunk *s ramming tractors in crowds and disrespecting the national flag.

Only a banana republic will allow such an activity.

But it is OK to allow "locals" to break barrier and stone protesters.

27 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:
1 hour ago, Khota said:

They were all khalistanis at the Mahapanchyat. Bot.

That's exactly why you are allowed here.  Already told you this is not twitter no incentive for you.
So you guys hid away for a few days after this happened ..now that a few of you are squeaking open your mouths,you summoned courage? :)

Anyways continue with your plan to break the nation.People are watching and they will give the answer ...

Actually this raises a more fundamental question. This is now the template to attack this govt. Create unrest, mobilize crowds and fear mongering the useful idiots which we have plenty of.  

Its political. Only way to deal with this is to nip in the bud. The Modi playbook of waiting for self goals will not work and there will be a big cost to pay. 

Use force. No less. Country is with you for taking things forward. Can’t hijack a country for appeasing stupid morons of few states. 

41 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Actually this raises a more fundamental question. This is now the template to attack this govt. Create unrest, mobilize crowds and fear mongering the useful idiots which we have plenty of.  

Its political. Only way to deal with this is to nip in the bud. The Modi playbook of waiting for self goals will not work and there will be a big cost to pay. 

Use force. No less. Country is with you for taking things forward. Can’t hijack a country for appeasing stupid morons of few states. 

Absolutely. Law should be equal to everyone whether it is a farmer or political activists. The moment they break the law, they should be made to rot in Jail.  We cant have a country where democratic institutions are undermined by street goons and riots. If Modi keep allowing these rogues to get away, only losers in the system are those who works hard and follow the law.