Vikrant Gupta on Sports Tak

Was browsing programs from last week. This guy on his team was going on and on about India going to win 4-0. Kept talking $hit like we have not lost in Delhi for the past 35yrs blah blah. Beauty of it all was he kept calling aussies arrogant or thoda ghamand or something like that. Completely overlooking the fact how arrogant he was coming across.  

If we lose this one I bet that very same chap and entire team are going to declare dooms day.  

10 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Was browsing programs from last week. This guy on his team was going on and on about India going to win 4-0. Kept talking $hit like we have not lost in Delhi for the past 35yrs blah blah. Beauty of it all was he kept calling aussies arrogant or thoda ghamand or something like that. Completely overlooking the fact how arrogant he was coming across.  

If we lose this one I bet that very same chap and entire team are going to declare dooms day.  

I watch his show when India loses just like I watch Pakistan news channels when they lose. It’s just fun to watch them moan and b****. I wouldn’t take any data as knowledge or evidence from those shows :laugh: . It’s pure comedy.