express bowling

Vijay Hazare Trophy 2021

Actually, Bihar seems to have a knack of producing quick bowlers too. Anuj, rahul and Shabbir are all tending towards genuine pace. With age on their side, if not 150, they should hover around 145ish in couple of years.

For one of the poorest state where the cricket board was non existent for the last 18- 20 yrs, this is huge. 
Having spent my childhood in Bihar, I am thrilled. If someone gives them attention, these bowlers from very small places will go far. 

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Your pace doesn't make you injured. Because pace is natural. You bowl pace because you have those muscle fibers. Injuries happen due to the stress on bones and muscles which aren't matured yet. He would get injured even if he bowls 135.

There have been examples where bowlers got injured very early and never bowled at that pace again

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Tendulkar Jr is picked as future prospect and he for sure is a much better prospect than Deshpande. Deshpande did play last year but struggled. Deshpande is a good young bowler too but his ceiling to me seems limited until he improves his fitness drastically and he is very short.

He is like unadkat.

2 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Actually, Bihar seems to have a knack of producing quick bowlers too. Anuj, rahul and Shabbir are all tending towards genuine pace. With age on their side, if not 150, they should hover around 145ish in couple of years.

For one of the poorest state where the cricket board was non existent for the last 18- 20 yrs, this is huge. 
Having spent my childhood in Bihar, I am thrilled. If someone gives them attention, these bowlers from very small places will go far. 

Shabbir is very good.

7 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Shabbir is very good.

Yes, he is excellent. He is aiming to crank up to 150k's in the next 1-2 yrs. Right now he is bowling around 88-89mph. Which is cracking given the fact the kind of facilities he has got . 

But it is amazing to see that a state so poor like Bihar has all 3 fast bowlers who are aiming at genuine pace. The bowling unit is as quick as the Indian team of late 90's.

25 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Yes, he is excellent. He is aiming to crank up to 150k's in the next 1-2 yrs. Right now he is bowling around 88-89mph. Which is cracking given the fact the kind of facilities he has got . 

But it is amazing to see that a state so poor like Bihar has all 3 fast bowlers who are aiming at genuine pace. The bowling unit is as quick as the Indian team of late 90's.

How do you know he is bowling 88 mph?

31 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

This guy Sabir Khan also a good prospect. Played India u19 too.