Crimes Against Dalit or Caste - Keeping track

ash

Caste- based crime in any direction is bad and should not be condemned. If a Dalit kills a UC out of malice due to some property dispute should not be ok because UCs have discriminated dalits for many years. In a case in UP, a Brahmin  was jailed on SC atrocity and false rape charges by a Dalit women over a property dispute . He spent 20 years in jail. 

Eu-YgoYVkAARrH6?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Caste- based crime in any direction is bad and should not be condemned. If a Dalit kills a UC out of malice due to some property dispute should not be ok because UCs have discriminated dalits for many years. In a case in UP, a Brahmin  was jailed on SC atrocity and false rape charges by a Dalit women over a property dispute . He spent 20 years in jail. 

Eu-YgoYVkAARrH6?format=jpg&name=large

There are outliers in every problem. Even in crimes against women, there are examples of false cases but bringing it up as an whataboutery does not solve the propose. Please make a separate thread for them, don't hijack this thread.

2 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:
2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Understood your main filter is to report stories where the story says it’s crime based on caste. It’s clear. We should be aware of which narrative you want to cover and which to ignore. 

Agenda exposed

Lol. What agenda? I am not narrating hearsay all these are news articles..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-india-48265387

//Last month, a group of upper-caste men allegedly beat up a 21-year-old Dalit resident, named Jitendra, so badly that he died nine days later.

His alleged crime: he sat on a chair and ate in their presence at a wedding//

Caste heirarchy seems to be a mental problem. What kind of human being gets jealous if the other person sits in front of him..

Edited by ash

21 minutes ago, ash said:

Lol. What agenda? I am not narrating hearsay all these are news articles..

Here’s news for you

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/telangana-three-held-for-rape-murder-villagers-accuse-police-of-inaction-6147551/lite/?__twitter_impression=true

Victim: Dalit

Perps: Sheikh Babu, Sheikh Maqdoom and Sheikh Shabuddin
Result: police Inaction

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/india/story/caste-lines-drawn-muslim-barbers-in-moradabad-refuse-haircuts-to-dalits-1568258-2019-07-13?__twitter_impression=true

Caste lines drawn, Muslim barbers in Moradabad refuse haircuts to Dalits

Dalits in Peepalsana village under Bhojpur police station in Moradabad district have alleged that barbers in their village are refusing to entertain them at their shops.

18 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Here’s news for you

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/telangana-three-held-for-rape-murder-villagers-accuse-police-of-inaction-6147551/lite/?__twitter_impression=true

Victim: Dalit

Perps: Sheikh Babu, Sheikh Maqdoom and Sheikh Shabuddin
Result: police Inaction

There are crimes against Dalits and there are crimes against a person who happens to be a Dalit. Understand the difference before hijacking the thread. As I said, feel free to start a new one

Just now, ash said:

There are crimes against Dalits and there are crimes against a person who happens to be a Dalit. Understand the difference before hijacking the thread. As I said, feel free to start a new one

So Hathras counts as a Dalit caste crime, rape and murder of a girl by UC men. But the same done by Muslims on Dalit is a crime issue. You keep counting the crimes you want to form a narrative. Your hypocrisy is already exposed  You read such atrocity literature written by leftists everywhere 

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

So Hathras counts as a Dalit caste crime, rape and murder of a girl by UC men. But the same done by Muslims on Dalit is a crime issue. You keep counting the crimes you want to form a narrative. Your hypocrisy is already exposed  You read such atrocity literature written by leftists everywhere 

Lol man GTFO with your casteist views. What happened in hathras and how the investigation was handled clearly showed the caste angle by the Thakurs. The girl was raped and killed BECAUSE SHE WAS A DALIT Why was the body cremated on a hurry, what was the Thakur rowdy threatening the family in front of camera?? Either your are stupid not to understand the what happened or you know what happened but you think it is okay. Seeing your posts in this forum ,I strongly doubt the second is true

Edited by ash

9 minutes ago, ash said:

Lol man GTFO with your casteist views. What happened in hathras and how the investigation was handled clearly showed the caste angle by the Thakurs. The girl was raped and killed BECAUSE SHE WAS A DALIT Why was the body cremated on a hurry, what was the Thakur rowdy threatening the family in front of camera?? Either your are stupid not to understand the what happened or you know what happened but you think it is okay. Seeing your posts in this forum ,I strongly doubt the second

see how well you shift goalposts. I know Hathras is a crime, but now that SaPa leader is arrested, it is no longer a caste crime. I want libtards to accept even Muslim atrocity on dalits are an issue and not normalize  it as crime statistics. You call me a casteist, you are the one fearing UC vote consolidation in Coimbatore.  I have grown up in a family that have always cleaned toilets in our house, even today, and not let domestic helpers do it , we have to clean our own sh1t

Edited by coffee_rules

It just took 5 posts for some UC Hindus to hijack the thread as usual claiming "lol bruh hathras is not a caste crime" :facepalm: The state of the country. And these guys are educated for god's sake. What is the use of it if it does not give you common sense and empathy.  Caste heirarchy and caste is a useless tradition and seems the educated in India is taking caste pride to another whole level

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

see how well you shift goalposts. I know Hathras is a crime, but now that SaPa leader is arrested, it is no longer a caste crime. I want libtards to accept even Muslim atrocity on dalits are an issue and condone it as crime statistics. You call me a casteist, you are the one fearing UC vote consolidation in Coimbatore.  I have grown up in a family that have always cleaned toilets in our house, even today, and not let domestic helpers do it , we have to clean our own sh1t

Lol. Of course everyone should clean their own **** man. Don't come here with your saviour complex just cause you didn't hire a maid to clean your toilet. That is a not a great sacrifice , it is a common human courtesy. All caste members should clean their own ****. 

And please tell me how arresting a Sapa leader makes it a not a caste crime? Go on tell me. 

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

see how well you shift goalposts. I know Hathras is a crime, but now that SaPa leader is arrested, it is no longer a caste crime. I want libtards to accept even Muslim atrocity on dalits are an issue and condone it as crime statistics. You call me a casteist, you are the one fearing UC vote consolidation in Coimbatore.  I have grown up in a family that have always cleaned toilets in our house, even today, and not let domestic helpers do it , we have to clean our own sh1t

As I told you, Dalits are discriminated by Muslims and even Christians. The converted people still carry Hinduism's hatred against Dalits to their own religion. As simple as that. If you want you can quote those crimes here too. I am happy as long as you quote it and not brush is aside saying " nah no caste involved here"

1 minute ago, ash said:

Lol. Of course everyone should clean their own **** man. Don't come here with your saviour complex just cause you didn't hire a maid to clean your toilet. That is a not a great sacrifice , it is a common human courtesy. All caste members should clean their own ****. 

And please tell me how arresting a Sapa leader makes it a not a caste crime? Go on tell me. 

It was a caste crime in one case, and not so if SaPa leader is involved as per liberals. I have already said caste is a bane of our society and education is the way out in the second post. You still want count your crimes in one way, please go ahead. I hate to discuss caste among posters here in ICF, but for you it seems to be in every post. I will ignore you for sometime

11 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

It was a caste crime in one case, and not so if SaPa leader is involved as per liberals. I have already said caste is a bane of our society and education is the way out in the second post. You still want count your crimes in one way, please go ahead. I hate to discuss caste among posters here in ICF, but for you it seems to be in every post. I will ignore you for sometime

Who are these liberals? It is still a case crime irrespective of the party. You hate to discuss about caste because it makes it uncomfortable to analyse flaws in our own religion. That is why many of your arguments in all the threads is whataboutery, you immediately bring in Muslims to divert attention.

Cleaning **** in our religion is as important as cleaning **** in your home brother. If Hinduism is your home then caste hierarchy is the **** in it and we have to clean it. 

On the 18th of July 2020, like any other day, 28-year-old Kashinath Talawar and his father, Fifty-eight year-old Yankappa Husanappa Talawar, were on their way to the agricultural fields in their village. They work as daily wagers in the fields of the area, and it takes a full day’s hard labour in the sweltering summer of North Karnataka’s Vijayapura district to earn the most basic of a livelihood. Several Dalit families at the Minajagi village of Talikoti Taluk struggle like the Talawars with hard work and their only dream is two meals and a life of dignity. However, that fateful day will go down in Kashinath’s life as the most painful and humiliating. Kashinath and Yankappa were walking towards the field when they were suddenly stopped by a group of ‘upper’’ caste men. There were thirteen of them – all from different castes - and the one leading the group was Mahantesh. With no warning Mahantesh started abusing Kashinath and accused the young Dalit man of having touched his motorcycle. Kashinath and Yankappa were taken aback and had no idea why they were being targeted. Soon, the verbal abuse turned into a physical assault and four of them from the mob, along with Mahantesh, pounced on Kashinath and started hitting him. When the helpless father tried to save his son, the mob started beating him too. Kashinath’s mother and sister were on commotion they ran to help. But they too were beaten by the mob and pushed away. Soon, the physical assault turned into something more sinister. A simple thrashing did not quench the caste animosity of the upper caste mob. They wanted to humiliate the hard-working Dalit boy and his family. They began stripping him and beat his father up repeatedly. When his mother and sister tried to protect him, they threatened, molested, and attempted stripping even the women. Young Kashinath was burning in helplessness as he could not defend his mother, father, and sister’s honour. But the upper caste mob kept at it. They caned, kicked, and beat him up repeatedly as they stripped him off his clothes one by one. The pain of a brutal physical assault accompanied by the humiliation of being stripped in public was what Kashinath had to endure allegedly for touching a motorcycle. It is evidence that in these parts of Karnataka, Vijaypura is notorious for crimes against Dalits, that even a motorcycle has caste written on it and the writ of the powerful is enforced with animosity. The entire incident was videographed, and it shows a stripped and beaten Kashinath and his family wailing for help. The mob stood by and watched. It was entertainment for the onlookers.