IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

9 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Hardik 143

cant believe such a fastish Bouncer @143K.

short balls are not too fast and this showed 143K....hardik - is he the most talented player born in India...even more talented than Sachin........- he is a Pace AR.

14 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

cant believe such a fastish Bouncer @143K.

short balls are not too fast and this showed 143K....hardik - is he the most talented player born in India...even more talented than Sachin........- he is a Pace AR.

Agreed he is talented but most talented ever? More than kapil?

7 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

samson did not use navdeep saini even in one match in this IPL.

Saini is capable to bowl good line and length upto 152K.  Samson's captaincy was very average in this IPL , He is lucky that he is playing in the Final.

He played a couple of matches and was extremely poor

20 minutes ago, Jay said:

Agreed he is talented but most talented ever? More than kapil?

ON fielding Hardik is definitely better than Kapil.

Bowling Kapil was 135 to 141K Pacer and hardik a 130 to 145K Pacer But as a Bowler Kapil was definitely a better bowler than Hardik for sure.

Batsman- Hardik is batting at no 3 and scoring heaps of runs in IPL. even in international cricket he has shown the SKILLS to Hit as well as play steadily.  I am 100 % Sure Hardik is a better Batsman than Kapil

ASSUMING Hardik is fully FIT ready to Bowl pace and bat, Supremely fit, He is as GOOD as Kapil Dev and SACHIN on Talent.

This Ahmedbad PITCH has some PACE. I like this Pitch.

19 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

With Butler tuk-tuking from the other end, he had to go for it.

Actually it was Rashid who had dried the runs up. Both Sanju and Buttler have atrocious records against him.  Thought it was slightly reckless to have a go first ball against Pandya. Might have had a look in for a couple of balls

13 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

ON fielding Hardik is definitely better than Kapil.

Bowling Kapil was 135 to 141K Pacer and hardik a 130 to 145K Pacer But as a Bowler Kapil was definitely a better bowler than Hardik for sure.

Batsman- Hardik is batting at no 3 and scoring heaps of runs in IPL. even in international cricket he has shown the SKILLS to Hit as well as play steadily.  I am 100 % Sure Hardik is a better Batsman than Kapil

ASSUMING Hardik is fully FIT ready to Bowl pace and bat, Supremely fit, He is as GOOD as Kapil Dev and SACHIN on Talent.

This Ahmedbad PITCH has some PACE. I like this Pitch.

Aree Bhai kapil was never 135-140kph, even at his peak he was 130-134kph, Chetan was quicker and he was max 135kph