IPL Commentator's Quotes

Cricketics

Ravi Shastri on Afridi: He made a 100 when he was 16 and then was in his teens for a while :hysterical: :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: On Rameez Raja , I think he is trying very hard in this tournament to be funny but sadly its not working :embaressed_smile:

Ravi Shastri on Afridi: He made a 100 when he was 16 and then was in his teens for a while :hysterical: :hysterical:
hahaaaha. FACKING brilliant! :hysterical::hysterical: i totally missed it...i wasn't paying attention that the point :((

Greg Chappell, "Gautum Gambhir isnt as comfortable playing spin as he is playing pace" what frikkin planet does this guy live on, this guy doesnt recognise skill, maybe thats why he didnt play gautum
x2. it was one of those "wow, you're a fukking idiot" moments. Aamir Sohail messed up so many times that it would be easier to count his correct things than his goof-ups. His interview at the end was one of the worst interviews ever. Actually, Guru Greg messes up as much as Aamir, except he has slightly better grasp of the english language :giggle:

Amir Sohail says on the pitch ahead of "Game 30: Rajasthan Royals vs Deccan Chargers" that the pitch doesn't look like it will take much spin, then goes on to say "with spinners like Warne & Afridi, you never know what can happen"! WTF? How in the hell can one put warne & Afridi in the same league?

After Dhawan got run out, Aamir Sohail cracked this PJ "The call for a run wasn't late. It wasn't a call. It was an SMS" :roll: :-O
ZOMG! Aamir is soooo funny. I am soooo ROFL. hahahahahahahah ahah bahahah omg :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: /sarcasm

Yesterday in both the matches, all commentators seemed to be totally drunk and didn't know what they were speaking. In DC vs KR, Chopra took an easy catch and Robin Jackman said "And Chopra is dismissed...aaa..ooo..sorry.. Bangar is dismissed". In one of the instances there was an LBW appeal against a left hander Arun Lal said "it couldn't be given LBW because the ball pitched outside the leg-stump" and hawkeye showed that that it wa yorker length delivery pitched outside the off. My husband at that point told me " commentators ke saath saath technology bhi bhasiya gaya hai kya?" When Chappell was summarising the game after RR won vd DD, he said, "Royals won the toss and invited Deccan Chargers to bat first".

Gregs commetary quote Chennai 18.3 Badrinath Hit by Dhonis Andha Dhoni shot Gregs Says I have seen Bowlers Hit I have seen Umpires Hit I have seen non - strikers hit a pause Farker..what happened to Streakers get hit

Chennai 18.3 Badrinath Hit by Dhonis Andha Dhoni shot Gregs Says I have seen Bowlers Hit I have seen Umpires Hit I have seen non - strikers hit a pause Farker..what happened to Streakers get hit
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: